Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

Sergio Ramos-Ronaldo Is A Beast - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos-Ronaldo Is A Beast (959 Views)

Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids / Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) / Sergio Ramos Wearing A Nigerian Flag? Twitter Users Ask (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sergio Ramos-Ronaldo Is A Beast by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2015
I wonder how a fellow would open his mouth to call his colleague a beast!Doesn't he know the meaning of being a beast?

Check this from his excerpts:
The Spain international singled out the Portuguese attacker as he broke Madrid's Liga scoring record while Pepe was also full of praise for his compatriot

Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos has hailed Cristiano Ronaldo as a "beast" after his five goals against Espanyol.

The Portugal international became Madrid's top goalscorer in Liga history as he took his tally to 230 and surpassed Raul with this third strike.

And Ramos took to Twitter to congratulate his team-mate on a stunning performance.

He wrote: "Complete performance: a clean sheet and 3 points. Well done to the Beast @Cristiano for his 5 goals. #HalaMadrid".

Complete performance: a clean sheet and 3 points. Well done to the Beast @cristiano for his 5 goals. #HalaMadrid pic.twitter.com/LI1bmgr8V5

— Sergio Ramos (@SergioRamos) September 12, 2015

Ramos' central defensive partner Pepe continued the praise for the former Manchester United star as he singled out his compatriot for answering the critics who claimed he had started the season quietly.

"I'm happy with the team's work," he told reporters. "Although he [Ronaldo] didn't help us by scoring, he was important in other games. Today I congratulate him because he had a great game.

"Espanyol have a good team despite this win. They're a good team but it's impossible when Ronaldo has this sort of day. You have to give credit to our players and to Cristiano."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2015/09/13/15303232/ronaldo-is-a-beast-ramos?ICID=HP_BN_1utm_source=FB&utm_medium=en_gb&utm_campaign=Ramos_Ronaldo_beast

Re: Sergio Ramos-Ronaldo Is A Beast by abtmaviz(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2015
I am a madrista...and cr7 is just amazing outta sentiments
Re: Sergio Ramos-Ronaldo Is A Beast by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
abtmaviz:
I am a madrista...and cr7 is just amazing outta sentiments
So,aren't there other adjectives to describe his outstanding performances?

I can see mynd44 here,I smell fp.
Re: Sergio Ramos-Ronaldo Is A Beast by abtmaviz(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
ebenezer4o2:

So,aren't there other adjectives to describe his oustanding performances?

I can see mynd44 here,I smell fp.

Mister read my comment na..did I made reference to "Beast"
Re: Sergio Ramos-Ronaldo Is A Beast by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
@OP

You 're just being too clever by half. Empty your cup! As I always say most of you that tries so hard to assume oasis of wisdom are in true sense intellectually empty... always assuming that you have better opinion than others.

Now, about Ramos choice of word, he didn't err in any way. The word "beast" has several meanings, so in the context he used it he was right. Among other meanings, the word beast stands for "A very large or powerful person or thing" and "Something of a specified kind."
Re: Sergio Ramos-Ronaldo Is A Beast by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Empero1:

@OP

You 're just being too clever by half. Empty your cup! As I always say most of you that tries so hard to assume oasis of wisdom are in true sense intellectually empty... always assuming that you have better opinion than others.

Now, about Ramos choice of word, he didn't err in any way. The word "beast" has several meanings, so in the context he used it he was right. Among other meanings, the word beast stands for "A very large or powerful person or thing" and "Something of a specified kind."
that's what u think it is;I wouldn't in any circumstances borrow the word 'beast'.

(1) (Reply)

Six Likely Opponents Of Chelsea In Champions League Draw / Meet The Best Footballer In The History Of Football / Chelsea Stars Tells Club He Wants To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.