Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Freda Francis, Iyanya’s Rumoured Girlfirend Deny Intimate Relationship With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freda Francis, Iyanya’s Rumoured Girlfirend Deny Intimate Relationship With Him (513 Views)

2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) / Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband / Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freda Francis, Iyanya’s Rumoured Girlfirend Deny Intimate Relationship With Him by marked10(m): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
There were a lot of opinions and a bit of drama as people tried to figure out what the deal really is with their relationship. Hip TV caught up with the socialite & spa owner and she addressed her relationship with the music star who is releasing a new album in a few days.

When asked about the photo: It had no caption, I’d like to keep my private life personal was her responds.

When asked if they were in a relationship she replied: I’ve known him for three years, he can put up anything he wants, I can put up anything I want. But again, I like to keep my relationship private.

Why is she denying their intimate relationship as is casual? You guys are not kids mehnnnnn big-up and tell the whole world you guys are in love so we can move to another topic ......................lol,

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/freda-francis-iyanyas-rumoured.html#sthash.YSyZOpVQ.dpuf

cc: lalasticlala seun ishilove

Re: Freda Francis, Iyanya’s Rumoured Girlfirend Deny Intimate Relationship With Him by pweedyuz(f): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ohhh,,soo u will b stuck if they dnt want 2 open up about their relationship
Okay,,Continew
Re: Freda Francis, Iyanya’s Rumoured Girlfirend Deny Intimate Relationship With Him by Caseless: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
Why do people waste their time on stories like this? Wetin concern una and who any idiat out there called a celebrity is dating?

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Of The Week: Nma Stephanie / PHOTOS: Inner View Of New Luxury Banana Island Bought By Lindaikeji : Spylinkz / Watch Helen Paul Yabbin Gordons, AY, Alilbaba And I Go Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.