Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) (69488 Views)

Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by riczy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
churches these days: its a sorry case!!!
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 … > for those who HAVE spiritual eye listen to uterance in video&know its TRUE but YOU CANT accept truth?since the creation of humanbeigns to JESUSCHRIST till now humanbeigns do not accept truth and revelation easily John 6,60-66 makes it very clear
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
NA DEM DE PROTECT HIM AS I THINK COZ THIS CHURCH IS VERY SPIRITUAL.
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by bayulll01(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bonapart:
Demonic church
And the demonic church is where he start his career
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by energylee(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Monzuur:
Ok...

In other news : Today makes it 19yrs since 2pac amaru shakur died.........R.I.P to the greatest rapper ever!.........the world miss u........Monzuur miss u

U see d dead body..... U go tok say na disappearance...
N. B: Not correcting o, just an observation....
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Everyone with His/Her religious bent/affiliations.

dunno kno y som pple are so surprisd that Don Baba actually has a root from A white garment settings!
probably...u guys tink good tins cant com out of the church.

well... I was born/bred at Cherubim and Seraphim jst lyk him...and i graduated best grad student of my set.. jst lyk anyone frm any chuxh can.

... pray that Olorun Mose Orimolade perfect my testimonies..and mke d world celebrate Him tru me in Jesus name....

#amen.

punchline#... wen u r succesful..people will associate with u.

5 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by Jhanny(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
Woli Don Jazzy... grin
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by mildflame: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
I tire no be small, Mr Dorobuchi is being HONOURED 4inside CHURCH
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by solonazzy: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
ifyalways:
Lol. Quite funny but good for him. Religion, spirituality are spiritual races, each man to his own.
Cos na Don jazzy.... If na 1 random musician, una for yab am die say na dem do juju for am.... Nigerians
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by zpakln(f): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
MightyD:
Main looking at the provided photos, It was don jazzy who honoured Himself before the church.
envisage on this
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by jerrydelight(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bonapart:
Demonic church

What you don't know don't condemn.

What makes demonic?

Oh! Sorry
I don't know your are the Prince of demons
Olodo
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
bayulll01:

And the demonic church is where he start his career
money, fame, wealth, food does not commend us to God but our personal relationship with Him
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by Johntitus: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
To set the record straight, 2pac Amaru isn't the greatest rapper, Eminem is. #just me
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
mildflame:
I tire no be small, Mr Dorobuchi is being HONOURED 4inside CHURCH

That is his talent,what's yours
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by ukabrother: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Orinameh2:
una no well oh na ay show be dat
[quote author=ukabrother post
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by ukabrother: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
metronaija:

Legendary music producer Don Jazzy has been honored by the Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim & Seraphim church.

The Mavins’ boss was honored as a worthy son of the church at the church’s headquarters in Tejuosho, Lagos.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/cherubim-seraphim-church-honors-don.html

Congrats Don Jazzy, Jesus is Lord
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by ukabrother: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
DikSin:
White Garment Church.... The backbone of real hit makers in Nigeria since nineteen e don tey grin grin cheesy cheesy

Hit like if you're a Celestial, C&S, Church of The Lord, etc wink
sorry, OOO not welcome ooo tongue

List of few in no particular order:
Sir Shina Peters & son, Clarence Peters
King Sunny Ade
Asa
9ice
ID Cabasa
etc

It started like this to a celebrity,Proud ESOCS.

2 Likes

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Monzuur:
Ok...

In other news : Today makes it 19yrs since 2pac amaru shakur died.........R.I.P to the greatest rapper ever!.........the world miss u........Monzuur miss u
Just this morning I posted on my facebook that I missed 2pac, christopher Wallace, Missy Elliot, sisqo, jarule, ashanti, Craig David, DMX and co. I never knew it's 19yrs gone...

RIP Amaru Sharkur.
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by mildflame: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
amazingspiderma:

That is his talent,what's yours

Oh I see his giving d church WORLDLY TALENT
While d church de back am with SPIRITUAL TALENT...hmm MAN, MAMMON and GOD.

Most of his LYRICS r RAW n d HOLY HOLY of WHITE GARMENT de BLESS am GOD don SUFFER
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by goodnessdara: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
When the church of God mixes with d world, that is what u get.......
metronaija:

Legendary music producer Don Jazzy has been honored by the Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim & Seraphim church.

The Mavins’ boss was honored as a worthy son of the church at the church’s headquarters in Tejuosho, Lagos.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/cherubim-seraphim-church-honors-don.html

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by goodnessdara: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
That is what u see when d church is mixed with d world......................U cannot find this act in d church of d almighty God. Light and darkness cannot work together.
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bonapart:
until you take a step higher in God, your eyes can't be open
is dat an xcuse to call anoda church devilish?....d spirit working in u is nida of God joor....
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by ukabrother: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
goodnessdara:
That is what u see when d church is mixed with d world......................U cannot find this act in d church of d almighty God. Light and darkness cannot work together.
Since you are the darkness, you cannot cover the light.
God bless Don Jazzy and his church.
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
Guyman02:
Igbo people have a saying 'anaghi eji anya oma aga Cherobim' grin grin grin

it means 'no be better eye person dey use join Cherubim and Seraphim, na difficult condition dey push people go there to find solution to their serious problems' grin grin grin
Congrats to Don J.

If you look carefully at the picture,he is standing next to the former Director-General, Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA),Dr Harold Olusegun Demuren.

Meaning, your assumption lacks merit.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by bomasek(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
ukabrother:

It started like this to a celebrity,Proud ESOCS.
Guy na Mount Zion be this na
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by ukabrother: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
bomasek:
Guy na Mount Zion be this na

Yes bro, na Mt Zion.
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by IfectiveDesign: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Kindly visit mirandastores on Konga online shopping mall Thanks guys shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin smiley smiley wink wink[/s]
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by bomasek(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
ukabrother:

Yes bro, na Mt Zion.
Na Elder Demuren dey that picture with Don J,na Mount Zion u dey worship
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by ukabrother: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=bomasek post=37978786]Na Elder Demuren dey that picture with Don J,na Mount Zion u dey worship[/quote

Yes bro, na Elder Demuren.
I worship in Mt Zion when I'm in Town.
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) by kpaofame: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Y Don Jazzy nor wear Garment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) / Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.