Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:53 AM

Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande (1789 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) / Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House / Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari will leave Abuja on
Monday for a three-day official visit to France at the
invitation of President Francois Hollande.
The Special Adviser to the President on Media and
Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, said this in a statement on
Sunday.
The president would be accompanied by National
Security Adviser Major-Gen. Babagana Monguno (rtd),
Permanent Secretaries from Defence, Finance,
Agriculture, Foreign Affairs, Industry, Trade and
Investment ministries as well as Chief Executives of
the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission and
the Nigerian Export Promotion Council.
Adesina said as the composition of Buhari's entourage
indicated, his talks in Paris with Hollande and other
senior French Government officials would focus on
further strengthening and consolidation of ongoing
bilateral cooperation between Nigeria and France in the
areas of defence, security, trade and investments.
He said apart from the scheduled meeting with
Hollande at the Elysee Palace on Monday evening,
Buhari and his team would also confer with French
Minister of Defence Mr. Jean-Yves Le Drian, French
Minister of Finance and Public Accounts Mr. Michel
Sapin French Minister of Economy and Industry Mr.
Emmanuel Macron and French Minister of Foreign
Affairs and International Development Mr. Laurent
Fabius.
Adesina said Buhari would visit the Headquarters of
MEDEF, France’s largest federation of investors and
employers, where he would participate in a France/
Nigeria Investment Forum with leading Nigerian and
French entrepreneurs.
According to him, President Buhari will also confer with
the Chief Executive Officers of leading French
multinational companies such as Total and Lafarge on
their current and future investments in Nigeria.
He said the president’s other scheduled engagements
in Paris included a meeting with African Ambassadors
to France and an interactive session with members of
the Nigerian community.
The presidential said Buhari would conclude his visit to
France on Wednesday and return to Abuja the same
day.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/buhari-off-to-paris-for-security-talks-with-hollande/110563.html
Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
GOD BLESS AFRICA'S MOST POPULOUS BLACK NATION

GOD BLESS PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by ORACLE1975(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
safe journey my President.
Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by tucky200(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
I remember clearly when wailers were wailing calling our amiable president the traveller,today we are recording great result...
GOD bless you PRESIDENT MUHAMMED BUHARI(GCFR) for making we NIGERIANS your top priority
themaskedman:

I just came back from Panya, can you be kind enough to tell me the areas in which these results are being recorded?
kudos to mr president,nigerian migrant are moving back home..welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by coolitempa(f): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
I still support Buhari o....but can this man just appoint ministers.... Using the permanent secretaries in this way...is politicising the civil service....... cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by tayebest(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Safe Trip Sir!
Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sai Buhari. Safe trip sire
Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by modath(f): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
coolitempa:
I still support Buhari o....but can this man just appoint ministers.... Using the permanent secretaries in this way...is politicising the civil service....... cheesy grin

September don reach, PMB no get choice, his like are not many so he should just appoint manageable ones & hover over them like an helicopter about to land... ..
Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by MrZachs(m): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wishin him safest trip...
Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by doublewisdom: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Olodo goes to Paris.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by Firefire(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ajala president... cheesy

If na Jona, Barr. Lie Mohammed go don dey make his usual useless noise..

Safe trip btw.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by POWEROFPEACE(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
Olodo goes to Paris.
don't be that insultive Op, is not necessary. Learn some respect and be in peace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by dunmorris(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2015

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by Agimor(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
May your reign be long PMB!!!
Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by badnature: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
buhari c'est un terroriste et un dictateur

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by merry02(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
This man knows noting about international relations.....he can't partner with America and France in fighting Terros......I think he went to France cause if the biafrans cos France supported biafran in 18th century...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by ricsman(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nigeria and France?
nothing common
however with PMB something new can happen.
Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
[size=18pt]When Nigeria gets kicked out of the Paris Club , I don't want to hear any of your APC zombies stating we don't need them ohh![/size]

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by Panshow(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
They said if Buhari win the election heaven will fall. Now, heaven did not fall, instead heaven is rejoicing.
God bless our President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
tayebest:
Safe Trip Sir!
Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by eaglechild: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Repeating the same thing he criticized. Body language and picture taking president.

I hope his visit yields fruit.
Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Panshow:
They said if Buhari win the election heaven will fall. Now, heaven did not fall, instead heaven is rejoicing.
God bless our President.

Frog in water!

Humans generally never see latent changes until it is to late.

The fact remains that if Buhari had lost, heaven would have fallen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by januzaj(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
Olodo goes to Paris.
your omowe father dey house dey shark G4....G4 in the night...afternoon even early mohmoh

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by themilanway(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
WombRaiders:

Frog in water!

Humans generally never see latent changes until it is to late.

The fact remains that if Buhari had lost, heaven would have fallen.

Stop displaying your stupidity every where.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by themaskedman: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
tucky200:
I remember clearly when wailers were wailing calling our amiable president the traveller,today we are recording great result...
GOD bless you PRESIDENT MUHAMMED BUHARI(GCFR) for making we NIGERIANS your top priority
I just came back from Panya, can you be kind enough to tell me the areas in which these results are being recorded?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
themilanway:

Stop displaying your stupidity every where.

Reeeeeeeebit

Frog

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by ChappyChase: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
My presido!! Sometimes he forgets he is a president, abi he think say na tourist him be? @Coolitempa I see you, hope you won't be singing in different tune soon?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by Ugomba(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sai baba tourism..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Not surprised
Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by alaoeri: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Baba building diplomatic bridges burnt down by GEJ & his clueless team. cool
Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by frankyychiji(f): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
tucky200:
Can you give me just one example of the result you have recorded from your amiable dinho except selfies and photo ops?
Re: Buhari Off To Paris For Security Talks With Hollande by frankyychiji(f): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
Firefire:
Ajala president... cheesy

If na Jona, Barr. Lie Mohammed go don dey make his usual useless noise..

Safe trip btw.
Have you noticed how gagged liar Mohammed is these days? Unlike in the past when he will barking up every tree while foaming in the corners of his buccal cavity. I really got very disgusted when I saw whitish substance in the corners of his mouth and I was like, dehydration is going to kill this man soon.

He obviously did more than he was asked to do hoping that one of his children or even himself would get a federal appointment if they can get into power.

The Gambari has disappointed him greatly!! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Depreye Alamieyesegha Is Dead / 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians / Dpr Storms Filling Stations Hoarding Fuel, Petrol Sold For Free!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.