Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,387 members, 7,971,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:34 AM

Adultery Is Allowed But...the Rules Says "Don't Get Caught" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adultery Is Allowed But...the Rules Says "Don't Get Caught" (819 Views)

Husband, Wife Compete For Adultery After Failed Marriage In Lagos / 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' / Adultery Is Same As Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adultery Is Allowed But...the Rules Says "Don't Get Caught" by landinfo: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
An alleged 29 yr old man and his boss’s wife said to be engaged were filmed making out on Monday, February 23, 2015. The duo are currently facing some difficulties trying to come to terms with the damage to their reputation caused by the footage which is currently going viral. It was learnt that the woman had gone as far as deactivating her Facebook account to save herself from the shame. According to Mirror UK, some people at a bar across the street first saw the couple kissing, but then it all got a little more x-rated. They obviously forgot to turn out the lights as they were seriously engulfed in the romance which attracted the attention of some drinkers who filmed them right in the act. Funny enough, when they were done, the band at the bar played a tongue-in-cheek rendition of the King’s of Leon hit ‘S*x on Fire’. One of the witnesses at the bar, Leah Bates, 25, said, “We looked out the window and it was all go. Everyone in the whole place was watching.
Re: Adultery Is Allowed But...the Rules Says "Don't Get Caught" by divinehand2003(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lol
Konji oooo, no respecter of persons. Even the Wife of your boss isn't safe
Re: Adultery Is Allowed But...the Rules Says "Don't Get Caught" by ArchEnemy(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Adultery is not allowed ;it is the beginning of trouble

Getting caught is the catalyst that will speed up your doom
Re: Adultery Is Allowed But...the Rules Says "Don't Get Caught" by EfemenaXY: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
I don't get it.

Where were they making out from across the bar on the street? In an open space? Or they just forgot to draw the curtains in their room?

Silly couple.
Re: Adultery Is Allowed But...the Rules Says "Don't Get Caught" by taryour(f): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
adultery is NEVER allowed and not an excuse. If you want to or have to cheat then get separated.
Re: Adultery Is Allowed But...the Rules Says "Don't Get Caught" by SAMBARRY: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin grin grin
EfemenaXY:
I don't get it.

Where were they making out from across the bar on the street? In an open space? Or they just forgot to draw the curtains in their room?

Silly couple.
Re: Adultery Is Allowed But...the Rules Says "Don't Get Caught" by DrObum(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
When will different governments realise that Konji needs a special ministry to handle it's affairs

grin grin grin grin
Re: Adultery Is Allowed But...the Rules Says "Don't Get Caught" by EfemenaXY: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

My sister, the thing reach to ask.

There are some nutters who don't even put curtains in their houses / front rooms. Makes you wonder if they're asking for "it". i.e night visitors.
Re: Adultery Is Allowed But...the Rules Says "Don't Get Caught" by SAMBARRY: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

My sister, the thing reach to ask.

There are some nutters who don't even put curtains in their houses / front rooms. Makes you wonder if they're asking for "it". i.e night visitors.
they're doing free show grin

it is allowed grin
Re: Adultery Is Allowed But...the Rules Says "Don't Get Caught" by eyinjuege: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
I wonder why bother getting married, or better still why not get married to someone who's alright with the idea of an open relationship if you can't keep your pants up.

(1) (Reply)

Rock Crushes Mother, Three Children To Death In Abeokuta / Things That Got Us Beaten In Our Childhood Days That Todays Children Escape / A Handful Of Us Are Guilty Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.