Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Save Bobby Saxy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Save Bobby Saxy (1130 Views)

Introducing Our New Girl.A New Addition To Bobby Saxy Kennel.Xtra Iron Lion... / Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments / BOBBY SAXY Dog Tour To South Africa...visited The Breeder Of PINACLE HAVOC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Bobby Saxy by ENIGMA24(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
TOO MANY BAD WORDS AND EVIL BUT FUNNY COMMENTS AND STATEMENTS HAVE GONE OUT TODAY ABOUT BOBBY.....NOW SEEMS LIKE HE IS JUST A SCAMMER....
sAVE HIS BUSINESS (DOG MARKETTING) IF YOU HAVE DONE ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM THAT TURNED OUT LEGITIMATE....PLS MENTION ABEG, EVIDENCES WOULD BE WELCOMED.
-ENIGMA
(CONCERNED FELLOW)
Re: Save Bobby Saxy by horladeji80(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
ENIGMA24:
TOO MANY BAD WORDS AND EVIL BUT FUNNY COMMENTS AND STATEMENTS HAVE GONE OUT TODAY ABOUT BOBBY.....NOW SEEMS LIKE HE IS JUST A SCAMMER....
sAVE HIS BUSINESS (DOG MARKETTING) IF YOU HAVE DONE ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM THAT TURNED OUT LEGITIMATE....PLS MENTION ABEG, EVIDENCES WOULD BE WELCOMED.
-ENIGMA
(CONCERNED FELLOW)

You don't throw away your credibility over a mere 40k token and expect the world to stand up in your defence.

Refunding the money in question confirms Younglawaya's claim. Bobby simply admitted he is guilty as proven by the lawyer!
Re: Save Bobby Saxy by ENIGMA24(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
Finally one good testimony.....read below

Bobby, this is Wale from Warri. Take people advice and move on. I have been to your house before, inspected a dog and then bought. Most times on this forum, you always sound rude and it's not nice. I experienced this before we met maybe because I have a way of tolerating people at least for some time for benefit of doubt. I paid you N100k and paid the balance of 20k a week after and you kept my puppy for me for at least 2weeks and sent exactly the day I asked you to send it. What happened to such behaviour? You are fast loosing customers.

N.B- not a fan of bobbysax or any other person ......I'm just being concerned nd it might be termed oversabi....thank you!

1 Like

Re: Save Bobby Saxy by Apitch(m): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
How can u save someone that doesn't want to save himself, and that's exactly the reason why integrity is fading away in this country, cos we always want to pity the ill
He is a marketer, YES but when u advertise one thing and delivers another, what is it?
U buy and sell with ridicoulous profit margin(that's not my biz, it's 9ja 4 U but it kills this nation)
U seize someones cash and he kept threatening that what he will do, u won't like and finally he does and he is now a bad person
Finally a marketer who is rude, emotionally unstable(I love calling him that cos he's actually one of the few I know that fits that description), and a liar and doesn't want to change.
Haba bros! E good for ur eye?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Bobby Saxy by plentykola(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
The bobby is not ready to save himself d way he is behaving

2 Likes

Re: Save Bobby Saxy by Apitch(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
The guy don even turn celeb cos all I've been reading in pet section since yesterday is bobby
GOD please make my debtors pay me with interest like bobby o

2 Likes

Re: Save Bobby Saxy by ENIGMA24(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Everyone is complaining about BOBBY being rude......hmmm.....it has become obvious he allowed his ill character come in the way of his business.....Eyah.
BObby I think the solution is an open letter o....apologise because OGA Yaf lost ur customer base I tell you.
sTILL A CONCERNED FELLOW!

1 Like

Re: Save Bobby Saxy by ENIGMA24(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Apitch:
The guy don even turn celeb cos all I've been reading in pet section since yesterday is bobby
GOD please make my debtors pay me with interest like bobby o
Lwkmd! The guy is actually trending but for bad bad tins
#Savebobby
Re: Save Bobby Saxy by bobbysaxy: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Blessing in disguise for me lol..

1 Like

Re: Save Bobby Saxy by bobbysaxy: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Good nyte all...ur complains has been noted...God bless u let everything end here

1 Like

Re: Save Bobby Saxy by osomegbe(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
with the number of foul language used between this two guys, I will know if the house rules is meant for some certain sets of people.
Rules
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

This is a period of change.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Powerfullogistical Female bullMastiff Puppies For Sale / Pure Breed Caucasian For Sale / Why Female Ferret Can Die If She Didn't Have Sex On Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.