Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,822 members, 7,906,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

How Some Businesses Grew Over Night. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Some Businesses Grew Over Night. (378 Views)

4 Businesses You Can Start With Less Than N5000 That Are Highly Profitable / First Bank Sacks Thousands Of Staff Over Night… / Top 10 Small Businesses To Start In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Some Businesses Grew Over Night. by Digitalsky: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Almost every month, a significant number of Nigerians are sent across the border by some big firms, to acquire knowledge that will grow their business.

The companies that knows the importance of Digital Marketing don't pay the incompetent agencies to manage their online presence, they mostly send delegates out of the country to study digital marketing or employ qualified Digital Marketers to manage their: Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Email Marketing, Digital Display Ads, Mobile Ads and so on.

I agree with so many people that says travelling here and there cost more than money, especially to countries you don't know anyone. Despite the stress and time to process your itinerary, you will be surprised numbers of people from all over the world travelling out of their country to study Digital Marketing.

Here are some testimonies from Nigeria companies that did the course:

Lanre Sonola
Manager, Mobile Marketing & Social Media- Konga.com
(KONGA.COM WON "WORLD ONLINE RETAILER OF THE YEAR" IN 2013)
Testimonial:
I definitely recommend this course. I learnt so much."

Name: Okelue Echezona
Job Title: Brand Executive, Diamond Bank
What did you enjoy most about the course?
The competency of the faculty is very impressive and they bring so much practicality toward teaching.
Testimonial:
The BrandSchool Digital Marketing course has exposed me to the imminent gaps in digital marketing opportunities I have not leveraged on in the past. I believe I will execute more result oriented online campaigns with the conversions to show for it.

Name: Maurice Igugu
Job Title: Team Lead, Creative Services - Diamond Bank
Eye opening, informative and insightful. The tools provided will definitely enhance my marketing / advertising skills.

Name: Titilola Alabi
Job Title: Team Lead, Corporate Sustainability, Diamond Bank
Excellent. The depth of the facilitators experience impacted greatly on the quality of the training.

Register for the 12-16 October Diploma in Digital Marketing class in Lagos here: www.brandschool.co.za/booking-form.html

(1) (Reply)

Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Releases Her Aptitude Test Results / Educational Funding. / Hotel Marketing Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.