Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,604 members, 7,941,326 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Not Giving Testimony At Church, Is It A SIN? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not Giving Testimony At Church, Is It A SIN? (446 Views)

Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Giving Testimony At Church, Is It A SIN? by oniluuu(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Many at times at church. People come out to share testimonies may be for promotion at work, graduation from school, birthday etc. So my fellow nairalanders, I want to know if it is a sin not sharing testimonies at church...
Re: Not Giving Testimony At Church, Is It A SIN? by POWEROFPEACE(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
You have to testify of God's goodness in your life Op, is not as if is a sin but the more you testify, the more God is moved to blessing you.

(1) (Reply)

The Potter And The Clay / 'My Pastor Said E-version Of The Bible Cannot Be Classified As The Holy Bible' / How Poor Or Rich Are We?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.