Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,993 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Solving The Scourge Corruption In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solving The Scourge Corruption In Nigeria (566 Views)

Bello,The Scourge Of Kogites:the whole educational sector on strike / Solving The Biafra Agitation Problem By Hannatu Musawa(must Read) / Solving The Traffic Jam Problems At Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solving The Scourge Corruption In Nigeria by haul: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
We nigerians shouldn't allow some old hags and thieves fool us about fighting or solving corruption.

How do you have a solution when you can't identify the problem?

How do you have a solution when you keep repeating the same mistake?

How do you solve a solution when you keep cutting the branches and saving the root?

The fact is, these criminals know each other,dine and wine together, shake hands, even pass women to themselves at clubs. So how can they solve what they are part of? How can they solve something they are guilty of? Forget the party affiliations or ethno-religious difference, when it comes to looting the have a level playground.

The question is, the perfect way to solve corruption is not settling efcc,icpc or some crappy agencies! Cause they also corrupt. Don't let anyone come fool us saying his fighting corruption! The only best possible way of solving corruption is "MAKING THE POST NOT JUICY"

In a country where a senator/honarable earns 20million+ and a governor earns such and other government parastatals earn almost equivalent, tell me why won't the mismanage funds? How won't they be corrupt? How won't they just pick up forms and campaign? Cause they know in less than 6months they've made twice the capital invested in running for the position.

If you collect 20m# reduce it to 5mill# believe me no cynical,callous being will find it worthy when he knows he can be wealthier than politician with less stress by just facing his/her business. Allow the senators,governors,president,honorables,perm.second also have salary grade something like level 18 step 2 like its been done to civil servants.

I saw senator dino melaye talking about corruption on NTA I was laughing that see this man wey wan solve corruption? With printed faces on champagne bottles.

Bottomline: make the post less juciy!

No mind my oyinbo abeg!
Re: Solving The Scourge Corruption In Nigeria by fergus0n: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Op plz tell dem
Re: Solving The Scourge Corruption In Nigeria by yanabasee(m): 12:05am On Sep 14, 2015
Reasons I say...Bubu can't fight corruption...
How can he fight corruption when he's busy spending money travelling up and down and yet claims there isn't any money in the treasury...
How can he fight corruption when he's just too old?
How can he fight corruption when OBJ, Atiku, Oshiomole, ETC are his allies?
How can he fight corruption when he's not willing to step on toes?
How can he fight corruption when he's literally nurturing corruption?
How can he fight corruption when all his campaign promises are vague and discernible?
How can he fight corruption when all we hear is lies...and his party is the masterminder of all lies placed by the media....
Re: Solving The Scourge Corruption In Nigeria by mikolo80: 2:32am On Sep 14, 2015
haul:
We nigerians shouldn't allow some old hags and thieves fool us about fighting or solving corruption.

How do you have a solution when you can't identify the problem?

How do you have a solution when you keep repeating the same mistake?

How do you solve a solution when you keep cutting the branches and saving the root?

The fact is, these criminals know each other,dine and wine together, shake hands, even pass women to themselves at clubs. So how can they solve what they are part of? How can they solve something they are guilty of? Forget the party affiliations or ethno-religious difference, when it comes to looting the have a level playground.

The question is, the perfect way to solve corruption is not settling efcc,icpc or some crappy agencies! Cause they also corrupt. Don't let anyone come fool us saying his fighting corruption! The only best possible way of solving corruption is "MAKING THE POST NOT JUICY"

In a country where a senator/honarable earns 20million+ and a governor earns such and other government parastatals earn almost equivalent, tell me why won't the mismanage funds? How won't they be corrupt? How won't they just pick up forms and campaign? Cause they know in less than 6months they've made twice the capital invested in running for the position.

If you collect 20m# reduce it to 5mill# believe me no cynical,callous being will find it worthy when he knows he can be wealthier than politician with less stress by just facing his/her business. Allow the senators,governors,president,honorables,perm.second also have salary grade something like level 18 step 2 like its been done to civil servants.

I saw senator dino melaye talking about corruption on NTA I was laughing that see this man wey wan solve corruption? With printed faces on champagne bottles.

Bottomline: make the post less juciy!

No mind my oyinbo abeg!
Oya now, we're waiting
make the post not juicy na
Re: Solving The Scourge Corruption In Nigeria by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:00am On Sep 14, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: Solving The Scourge Corruption In Nigeria by tck2000(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
yes

(1) (Reply)

FG Releases Grounded UK Aircraft After Payment Of N7m Fine / Police Arrests 56 Boko Haram Suspects In Kogi / Breaking News...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.