Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,704 members, 7,965,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:09 PM

If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You (14079 Views)

Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) / How To Prevent Your Nepa Prepaid Meter Card From Running Out Fast / What Is The Cost Of Prepaid Meter In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by realowded(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2016
kingdenny:

I honestly do not understand the scenario, does the pumping already have a prepaid meter on it?

We do not have a meter yet!and we are 8 in the building.If eventually they give each flat a meter aw can we Connect the pumping machine such dat the load is shared across all meters?
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by wura2020: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
kingdenny:

I have a contact in portharcourt that can help you install it .

Do you have a contact in Abuja? If you don't have a representative in Abuja, then appoint me.
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by kingdenny(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
wura2020:

Do you have a contact in Abuja? If you don't have a representative in Abuja, then appoint me.

Can you competence enough to install it?
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by wura2020: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
kingdenny:

Can you competence enough to install it?

I dont have electronic knowledge to install it. Anyway I need 3 pieces in Abuja. Can you deliver to Abuja? If you cannot, I have a son in lagos who can receive, pay you and send to me.
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by faitz: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
@kingdenny

How can i get 1 in lagos? it's urgent.
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by faitz: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
@kingdenny
How can i get 1 in lagos?
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by Alchar2233: 6:24am On Aug 12
I know that this post has been long. This is like card reader. Is the digital meter still available? And if yes how much is the cost

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrazzo Flooring / I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) / Explosion Caused By Adulterated Kerosene Kills 7-Year-Old Girl. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.