Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Blake Lively Hosts A Dinner Celebrating A New Guide To Paris - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Blake Lively Hosts A Dinner Celebrating A New Guide To Paris (569 Views)

Simple Beginners Guide To Going Natural In Nigeria + Starter Kit / USA First Lady Melania Trump VS A Nairalander In A Dinner Gown By D&G / How To Dress Perfect To A Dinner Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blake Lively Hosts A Dinner Celebrating A New Guide To Paris by kayleyons(f): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2015
Last night at Ladurée in SoHo, Blake Lively, Elettra Wiedemann, Angie Niles, and friends gathered to sip rose-infused champagne underneath the moonlight. The occasion? The release of Niles’s new book, Bright Lights Paris: Shop, Dine & Live . . . Parisian Style, from where to find the best vintage shopping to hand-illustrated recipes for local classics.

“This version—her version—of Paris is fabulous,” said Lively in the garden, rose raspberry macaroon smoothie in hand. “The first time I went to Paris I was a little bit overwhelmed, so I was slightly disappointed because I had dreamt of it so much—and I’m going to sound like a jerk for saying that, but I just didn’t know what to do. I completely shut down and let the city eat me alive. But then I got her list, and it was intimate and inviting and not the things that I had read about in every guidebook. Angie’s version of Paris is the best version I ever had.”

prom dresses uk

After a round of Moët rose, guests moved into the 18th century–styled pale-blue salon for an intimate meal of foie gras with blackcurrant violet macaron, chicken vol-au-vent with wild mushrooms, and smoked salmon with lemon cream in the candlelight. “I’d been in Paris and was falling in love with all the different girls and all the different neighborhoods,” Niles said as guests took their seats. “They’re all so eclectic and they’re all full of spirit in their own way. And I just wanted to kind of share that with the world. If you’re not in Paris, you have to learn about these different girls—where they go and what they do. When you go home, you can kind of infuse a little part of a Parisian girl in your life, as well.”

green prom dresses

(1) (Reply)

Emerging Fashion Designer Award / Makeup Artistry / Sales!sales!sales! Original 2 In 1 Zara Bag Was 15000...now 10000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.