Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Who Is Cheating Between The Two - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Cheating Between The Two (1673 Views)

My fiancée is cheating again / Cheating Between Married Men & Women & Love Pleasantries Btwn Business Partners / Real Facts About Cheating Between A Man And A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Cheating Between The Two by sync428: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2015
A boy and his girlfriend wants to have sex but the guy could not penetrate. The pussy was so tight, both of then being pissed the girl said "this has always been the problem my pussy is always tight anytime I want to make love but its like your dick is too big". And the boy, without think twice said "are you serious? People have been complaining that my dick is big but I didn't notice that.

Who is cheating between the two??
Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by lomprico(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2015
Op u have a big dick! Does that mean u r cheating??

1 Like

Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2015
Pls go down on your kneels on prayers
Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by sync428: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2015
lomprico:
Op u have a big dick! Does that mean u r cheating??

Lol, who & who is complaining?
Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On Sep 14, 2015
Lool d boy is obviously cheating cheesy
Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by Jetjacky(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2015
My niqqa and whole
grin grin
Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by Jetjacky(m): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
guy the girl too grin or how you think she take now say e small LA? sad
Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by lomprico(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2015
sync428:

Lol, who & who is complaining?
U said "people" complained about d guy's dick. It can mean anybody. Back in uni days guys bathroom is a big open space room, so anybody can see n comment abt ur equipment. That dosent mean u cheat on ur girl.
D girl is d one cheating, she already confessed!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by Cutehector(m): 7:54am On Sep 14, 2015
Jetjacky:
guy the girl too grin or how you think she take now say e small LA? sad
she fit lie say wen she been dey hav sex wit her exboyfrnd befor she meet d new guy..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by sync428: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2015
lomprico:

U said "people" complained about d guy's dick. It can mean anybody. Back in uni days guys bathroom is a big open space room, so anybody can see n comment abt ur equipment. That dosent mean u cheat on ur girl.

grin grin
You are right but the girl will definitely think otherwise.
Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by Jetjacky(m): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
she fit lie say wen she been dey hav sex wit her exboyfrnd befor she meet d new guy..
lol you funny, that one fit get 50 past boyfriends but all in all she never pass virgen shocked
Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by Sunexy(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2015
D big cocck is his natural gift from Allah
grin
Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by Captainswag225(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2015
so what if the guy was talking abt his previous relationships? He aint cheating.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by yanabasee(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2015
lomprico:

Exactly my point.... So psychological.... cool
Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by donholy28(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2015
both are cheating

1 Like

Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by AfroKnight: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2015
Captainswag225:
so what if the guy was talking abt his previous relationships? He aint cheating.

You got it.
Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by nnamdibig(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2015
Both are cheating
Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by Captainswag225(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2015
AfroKnight:

You got it.
thanks
Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by kogirodent: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
CuteHector you have a big dick. Does that mean you are a cheat? Guys normally discus or see the size of one another's dick so its not a strange thing unless it is said by a girl. My point, if a girl says a guys dick is big then the guy is probably doin something with her. On the other hand, the girl is a confirmed cheat.
Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by Cutehector(m): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2015
kogirodent:
CuteHector you have a big dick. Does that mean you are a cheat? Guys normally discus or see the size of one another's dick so its not a strange thing unless it is said by a girl. My point, if a girl says a guys dick is big then the guy is probably doin something with her. On the other hand, the girl is a confirmed cheat.
guys normaly discus size of dicks? Whch guys abeg? R u gay or what? Wtf! Jeeez! Abeg its not the guys I associate wit abeg... They only people allowed to discuss size of dicks r girls biko...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by kogirodent: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
guys normaly discus size of dicks? Whch guys abeg? R u gay or what? Wtf! Jeeez! Abeg its not the guys I associate wit abeg... They only people allowed to discuss size of dicks r girls biko...
My brother, am not a gay o. But wait, u wan talk say for your life u neva see anoda guy dick come comment on top am before? Dat means u are weird. Even from the shorts some of my friends wear, you can see their long dick trying to escape out of their zoo. On ocassions bathing with a guy is even inevitable especially in school when guys de hurry for lectures. It seems you have been associating with your bosses at work so far, dats why.
Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2015
kogirodent:
My brother, am not a gay o. But wait, u wan talk say for your life u neva see anoda guy dick come comment on top am before? Dat means u are weird. Even from the shorts some of my friends wear, you can see their long dick trying to escape out of their zoo. On ocassions bathing with a guy is even inevitable especially in school when guys de hurry for lectures. It seems you have been associating with your bosses at work so far, dats why.
jeeez.. Wats gona take my eyes to a guy"s dick? U be gay jor! Comot frm my side abeg.
Re: Who Is Cheating Between The Two by kogirodent: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Cutehector:
jeeez.. Wats gona take my eyes to a guy"s dick? U be gay jor! Comot frm my side abeg.
I rest my case. Call me whatever pleases you.

(1) (Reply)

How Can He Solve His Mouth Odour Problem? / Am In Love With My Best Friend.. / BREAKING NEWS!! Shamstiel The Self Acclaimed Richest Guy Is Now Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.