Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,959 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls (85173 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by kosokoadeyemi: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
Boko boko boko problem wil not last again by the grace of God
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by porka: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
[size=13pt]They don't even know what to say again.

The whole story will come out one day. Sooner or later. [/size]
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by demio007: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Whats the shocking revelation? SCAM!!!!!!
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by franky2013(f): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
lollll, @Attack me n die
searay:
Chibok girl to me still remain a northern agenda and it accomplished since March 28. What's remaining is the complete NORTHERNIZATION of Nigeria.

Attacked me and die. Amen
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Lexusgs430: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Heheheje...

You can't smell a Philosophy and a Geo-informatics?

Not yet, but still early days!!!
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by ismailaoladayo: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
The best thing for this woman after put to bed is to look for "Rat killer" and feed that boko baby, is just one live and you never can tell how many thousand of lives and properties that the baby will destroy in future, because if she train the baby is gonna be calamity in future, though the decision could be hard to take but god will forgive you, because by doing so she has safe thousand of lives and properties.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Spybradd: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked
BOKOHARAM!!! YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

THE GIRL BELOW IS A PROPERTY OF FREEMAN DAVID. BEWARE OF HER

david!? as in..DAVID?! so u are also a david!? never! u cant be a David like a king David like moi...
cool
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:
That pathetic suicide bomber girl incident comes to mind! undecided

#BringBackOurGirls is a #Scam

Keep Calm and Wail.... Sai GEJ
MAY U LIVE LONG AND WATCH UR ENEMIES BOW BEFORE U. THIS IS WELL SAID. HOW MANY OF THE PROPAGANDAS AND PIGS LITTERING NL WIL REALISE THIS. WHERE ARE THOSE BRING BACK OUR GIRLS CAMPAIGNERS? ANY NEWS ABT THEM? ALL IS NTIN BUT A SCAM. USED BY THE OPPOSITION FOOLS N SUPPORTERS TO REMOVE GEJ. IF I TEL U AM NT MISSIN GEJ, CAL ME A FOOL. WE JUST LOST A LEADER CUS OF THE FOOLISHNESS OF MANY NIGERIANS MOST OF WIC ARE HERE IN NL. WE ARE IN D LAST ERA OF HUMAN EXISTENCE, ANY1 PROMISING U CHANGE IS ONLY TRYIN TO DRAG U TO "HELL". MAY GOD SAVE US ALL. MY BROS, FAVOUR MUST SURELY LOCATE U 4 SPEAKIN MY MIND.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
searay:
Chibok girl to me still remain a northern agenda and it accomplished since March 28. What's remaining is the complete NORTHERNIZATION of Nigeria.

Attacked me and die. Amen
ure right my dear chibok girls is a scam
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Shokaergabriel(m): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Where is Obi Ekwesili now?BBOG group cannot talk again or have we rescued the Chibok Girls? Or the girls are no longer missing?Mrs Obi don't let see ur name as ministerial nominee or else ! This confirmed that no missing girls because it is over 100 days PMB took over governance now.d media no longer put d news of d missing chibok girls in their reportage any more.u see ?God will judge Obi ezikwesili and others people who were shouting about d missing chibok girls.nobody is talking again even Apc.I think no girls missing.shameless people
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by somegirl1: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Yes, but the real jesus never died. The one you worship died on the cross right

What happened to the "real Jesus"?
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by EmekaBlue(m): 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
chibok girls is a scam abeg...abducted.pple dey but d chibok idea of 200+ girlz is something planned in.d past..which camp dem.stil hide
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Emperor4God:
Thats Islam for you, Rapists like mohammed

Imbecelic statement...you need cure.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Anglovel: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:
That pathetic suicide bomber girl incident comes to mind! undecided

#BringBackOurGirls is a #Scam

Keep Calm and Wail.... Sai GEJ
Dia is God OOoooo
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
omusiliyu:
Hmmm. See what GEJ caused?
I'm sure u have not been given birth to When the northern state where asking for sharia.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by simdam500(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
holyokoto: The Topic said a "shocking" Revelation, I dont see any revelation here, is just what all Nigerian are expected to hear from any rescued Woman from BH, again the thread said Boko Haram Commander, I have never heard of this Abu Kabir before, and what made him a commander. The Girl said She was just married to him. Again I dont see any revelation on Chibok, this Tabitha is from Gwoza

At times I ask myself what makes nairaland diff from a gossip blog sef

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by MOSSADII(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
then you must be crazy!
abduljabbar4:

Yes, but the real jesus never died. The one you worship died on the cross right
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by kayalla(f): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
walemadu:
this country just sickens me

make e no sickens u o, we should pray and never rely on these stories that fly.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by shegzylee(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2015
May God be with her, make naija open eyes we'll fr chibok girls o. Na ma own be DAT.
Re: Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Spybradd:

david!? as in..DAVID?! so u are also a david!? never! u cant be a David like a king David like moi...
cool
Baddo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals / Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.