Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,760 members, 7,972,727 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:06 PM

Reincarnation (akudaaya) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reincarnation (akudaaya) (990 Views)

Is Reincarnation Now A Scientifical Acceptable Phenomenon?. Share Your Opinion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reincarnation (akudaaya) by Hawlahscho(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2015
Reincarnation (Akudaaya), real or illusion?

I came about this interpersonal argument this morning on my way to work.
I was trekking down the N.U.D street, Ijaye Abeokuta. I saw this young guy in school uniform from afar, he so much looks like someone I know (Idowu Hammed), the resemblance is just 'identical'.
I was wondering what Hammed who is already a graduate doing in secondary school uniform, I moved closer to the guy and what I saw left my mouth wide opened, the name-tag on his school uniform (the shirt) is Idowu Hammed. shocked
"The same name!" I exclaimed, he looked @me with d face "what's wrong with this one", I approached him and explained to him, he smiled and said "God creates humans two-two". I kept staring @him while listening to the amazing similarity in the voice too.
"Wow!" I sighed and requested to take his picture but he declined with the phrase "Wicked world".
I understood, we exchanged handshake, then off to work.
I could not stop looking back maybe he was gonna disappear or something but the guy was still there minding his business (trying to sneak into the school compound)

Assuming the Idowu Hammed that I know is dead, I'd be totally confused this morning that reincarnation is indeed real.

Nairalanders, has anyone witnessed this REINCARNATION (AKUDAAYA) before? Please share your experience.
Good morning.

Lalasticlala Obinoscopy Farano Seun

Re: Reincarnation (akudaaya) by Hawlahscho(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Reincarnation (akudaaya) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
stc
Re: Reincarnation (akudaaya) by Hawlahscho(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
horlabode:
stc
u smoke gaari? undecided
Re: Reincarnation (akudaaya) by eraly(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Reincarnation (Akudaaya), real or illusion?

I came about this interpersonal argument this morning on my way to work.
I was trekking down the N.U.D street, Ijaye Abeokuta. I saw this young guy in school uniform from afar, he so much looks like someone I know (Idowu Hammed), the resemblance is just 'identical'.
I was wondering what Hammed who is already a graduate doing in secondary school uniform, I moved closer to the guy and what I saw left my mouth wide opened, the name-tag on his school uniform (the shirt) is Idowu Hammed. shocked
"The same name!" I exclaimed, he looked @me with d face "what's wrong with this one", I approached him and explained to him, he smiled and said "God creates humans two-two". I kept staring @him while listening to the amazing similarity in the voice too.
"Wow!" I sighed and requested to take his picture but he declined with the phrase "Wicked world".
I understood, we exchanged handshake, then off to work.
I could not stop looking back maybe he was gonna disappear or something but the guy was still there minding his business (trying to sneak into the school compound)

Assuming the Idowu Hammed that I know is dead, I'd be totally confused this morning that reincarnation is indeed real.

Nairalanders, has anyone witnessed this REINCARNATION (AKUDAAYA) before? Please share your experience.
Good morning.

Chai, u can lie oooo..... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reincarnation (akudaaya) by Hawlahscho(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2015
eraly:
Chai, u can lie oooo..... shocked shocked shocked shocked

MY MENTOR!!! cheesy
Re: Reincarnation (akudaaya) by eraly(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hawlahscho:

MY MENTOR!!! cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Reincarnation (akudaaya) by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 23, 2015
Hawlahscho:
u smoke gaari? undecided
yes wet one

(1) (Reply)

A Piece Of ''common Sense'' For Mr Common Sense (ben Murray Bruce) / When You're Trying To Help A Friend But He Proves Dumb [photo] / Ernst & Young Awards Kasapreko's Founder With Master Entrepreneur, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.