Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Things To Know: Who Is A Virgin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Know: Who Is A Virgin. (574 Views)

"Among This Two Guys I Don't Know Who Is The Father Of My Daughter"- Young Girl / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Know: Who Is A Virgin. by smbmedia: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2015
Many young people are very idealistic about marriage; at least, that is the impression I get when I interact with them. At a youth gathering sometime ago, a young man told me this story and asked for advice.
His friend and the fiancée had agreed that there will be no premarital sex, mainly on the insistence of the lady...
see more.. http://smbmedia..com.ng/2015/09/things-to-know-who-is-virgin.html

Re: Things To Know: Who Is A Virgin. by Emypresh(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2015
H
Re: Things To Know: Who Is A Virgin. by henribj(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2015
that link is not working
Re: Things To Know: Who Is A Virgin. by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2015
/* systemError()
Return: NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE ; */

Logcat 3340 line 21

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Peeps You Will Surely Meet In Romance Section On Nairaland / New Arrival : Chimmy Is One Of The Largest Production Company In Nigeria / Is It Possible To Not Love Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.