Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,499 members, 7,892,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:39 AM

190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me (11254 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / My Confession, I Am Truly And Madly In Love With / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by 190: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2009
and when shud i xpect my yaris igwe
anyway i aint alexbabe or rubbie
alexbabe and rubbie are 1 and same ppl
so, pls angry angry tongue
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by Igwe9(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2009
190:

and when shud i xpect my yaris igwe
As soon as you get over this your imaginary Rubie. tongue  smiley
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by 190: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2009
@igwe
rubbie is real, why cant u guys believe dat
anyway bak 2 my yaris
can i get 2 c the pics
i hope u knw hw much i hav budgeted 4 it
i no want mak we com de argue over price
and bsides since wen u com stat 2 de sell moto
my eyes are on u anyway grin grin
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by alexbabe: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2009
190.after my pleas and all you still refused to pick my calls.why are you doing this to me.you know i dont deserve all this from you.i actually came on line today because of you since you dont want to talk to me.you urself know that what i did does not sum up to this ur reaction and ure realy painting me a bad girl in the presence of nlanders.pls reply and dont be adamant if u cant call me,at least reply via n.l.after school stress and all today,i just feel i owe you this to make peace with you cos i am disturbed.at least consider for old times sake.
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by platinumnk(f): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2009
for give her 190 biko embarassed
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by Igwe9(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2009
@alex babe
Are you the same person as Rubie, undecided  if the answer is yes, shocked then you guys are better off with another story here  cool else settle off nairaland, embarassed better still, na by force or did 190 give you love portion. cheesy
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by alexbabe: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2009
@platinumnk.thank you.actually he is just blowing this out of proportion cs i did not do anything to warrant this.and i ve tried tomake him see reasons with me all to no avail.cant talk about it here but if you here it,you wlsee dt its rily nothing that he should be angry about.anybody that sees the way he has been talking about him would think i did something unforgivable
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by IFELEKE(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2009
alex babe and 190 Again?
This Drama will never end. . .
The last time I checked,someone was borrowing lines from Akon to please the other. . . Nah Wah.
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by alexbabe: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2009
IFELEKE.instead of you to be helping me to beg him,u are saying its a drama.pls now help me beg now or what should i do now.
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by platinumnk(f): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2009
I dont know what happend, but I think 190 said u cheated on him, i hope his heart hasnt hardened. I'll try to speak on your behalf. undecided undecided
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by alexbabe: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2009
platinumnk.cheat on him ke.i did not o.see,that is what i am saying dt u guys dont know what happened.see its realy a small issue.dont know if he would like to talk about it.he has ben saying i lie and all that and i ve been bearing all the insults,it got to a stage that i had to stop calling him cos i was very angry wt all what he has been doing.i dont know what to do again.everybody in nairaland now believe there is a certain ruby who broke 190's heart and i did not.he is online now.he should come out boldly and say if i cheated on him or not.
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by IFELEKE(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2009
alex babe:

IFELEKE.instead of you to be helping me to beg him,u are saying its a drama.pls now help me beg now or what should i do now.
check through this thread and you will see that i have pleaded on your behalf.
What baffles me is why you and 190 keep foot dragging  it.
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by IFELEKE(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Get on the off topic thread and explain why you disappeared all this while before i Shout Ekiti Kete
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by 190: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2009
@post
so what has been goin on bhind me
anyway nlanders i aint angry wit rubby/alex babe
anymore dis mater has been trashed
she has continued wit her life and i can openly giv u a thread where i wished her
the best of luck wit her life

@ifeleke
I no dey vex oooo angry angry

@ platinumnk
lets chat later 2nite
have sometin else 2 talk abt! wink
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by alexbabe: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2009
IFELEKE.thank you.its obvious he doesnt want to reply.maybe i should just leave him.he is not paying any attention.and i realy came on line cos of him today.he has alredy made up his mind about me.dnt know why he comes here complaining.anyway.ive got a test to prepare for.maybe i wud check later tonite to know if he has replied or not.thanks.
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by babygirl6(m): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2009
alex babe all you need to now is that if he cant forgive you on time with all this plead then he is not the right man for, God is going to provide the love of your life to you when the time come , this case of your reminded me of the guy i used to love in school we dated for four year  after our service year he got a job in the bank an pick up his phone on morning and said it was over,

i almost killed my self thank God i did not , becos after two month i got a job with GTBank abeokuta and my guy works with global fleet , WE are getting married soon

to cut a long story short he got married ;last year to a lady working with oceanic bank in gombe , but i still give praises to God for spearing my life ,  at least here i am today happy as ever

just give your self time the right man will

he may not even be the right guy for you becos if kola was the right guy for me he would not have left me for another lady with all my commintment in school

such is life

God is with you
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by platinumnk(f): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2009
babygirl.:

alex babe all you need to now is that if he cant forgive you on time with all this plead then he is not the right man for, God is going to provide the love of your life to you when the time come , this case of your reminded me of the guy i used to love in school we dated for four year after our service year he got a job in the bank an pick up his phone on morning and said it was over,

i almost killed my self thank God i did not , becos after two month i got a job with GTBank abeokuta and my guy works with global fleet , WE are getting married soon

to cut a long story short he got married ;last year to a lady working with oceanic bank in gombe , but i still give praises to God for spearing my life , at least here i am today happy as ever

just give your self time the right man will

he may not even be the right guy for you becos if kola was the right guy for me he would not have left me for another lady with all my commintment in school

such is life

God is with you

well said wink
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by alexbabe: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2009
Thanks baby girl,u are a darling.its not like i am trying to force myself on him here or something.i would surely get over it.i dont have problem with getting guys.its just that i just want to settle with him and for himto know that my hands are clean.now i can see its realy over,no point crying over split milk.he is using me to do shakara.i wish him all the best in life too.
190.i ve seen ur reply thanks.i wish u best of luck.it was nice knowing you and i wish u and ur new girl happiness wherever you find ureslf.it is on this note i say.gud bye. sad cry
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by 190: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2009
@babygirl.
cant u read my replies
i have said i have 4given her isnt that enuf
pls dont come here and tell the whole nland the story of ur life
kip it 2 ur tots,we aint interested

@platinumnk
pls check in2 ur Y.M lets chat
wana knw hw u are doin Jare

@alex babe
pls go and read 4 ur test,
u nid it more dan ever
thanks 4 ur insult day b4 yesterday
it was well recieved

@platinumnk
so wotsup have u heard from our bf today!
hw was work! and everytin!
hook me up lets chat! kiss kiss

@IFELEKE
the Truth is that alexbabe wanted me just as a mere phone chat friend
and i wanted more dan just dat, i made several sacrifices 2 meet her up bt
she kept dogdin me like John rambo or sumtin
anyway i wanted more dan dat and she wasnt willin 2 offer so there were problems
so thats the truth bhind everytin
she has since moved on wit her life and i wailed all these while waitin 4 her 2 @least suprise me
bt if wishes were horses men would ride, so i decided 2 stat all over and now sm1 secretly is sweepin me off my feet

so thats the simple annonyin story
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by 190: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2009
@alex babe

thanks 4 ur reply
I wish u d best in life too
as i have always wanted the best 4 u
regards 2 alex,
atleast im happy i didnt steal another man girl
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by platinumnk(f): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2009
190:

@platinumnk
pls check in2 ur Y.M lets chat
wana knw hw u are doin Jare

@platinumnk
so wotsup have u heard from our bf today!
hw was work! and everytin!
hook me up lets chat! kiss kiss

I'm at work now it 1:12 pm here. I dont get off in a while. embarassed
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by tpiah: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2009
any one wey dey do too much shakara aint worth the stress oh!!! whether male or female.

I'd suggest you two- 190 and alex babe- dust off your running shoes and call it a day! wink

Make una no waste each other's time abeg! Dont waste my own time either- I'm sure there are other threads I could have perused during the time I was reading this one! wink
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by 190: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2009
@tpiah
abi oo

@post
ALEX BABE IS MORE CUNNY THAN I IMAGINED
FUNNY ENUF I WAS WARNED ABT HER
BUT WANTED HER 2 SHOW IT HERSELF
IM HAPPY SHE KNEW WHAT SHE DID
I was brought up 2 be honest bt not a FOOL
she wanted me 4 a reason best known 2 her
and i wanted 2 date her thats all
she proved every1 rite that knew abt us

funny enuf we never met
and we met on dis land
i wanted her 4 a long term relatnshp
bt she was interested in jst a mere fone pal
so i had 2 move on,i dnt knw what shes wailin for
im angry!
signs off
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by IFELEKE(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2009
190:

@IFELEKE
the Truth is that alexbabe wanted me just as a mere phone chat friend
and i wanted more dan just dat, i made several sacrifices 2 meet her up bt
she kept dogdin me like John rambo or sumtin
anyway i wanted more dan dat and she wasnt willin 2 offer so there were problems
so thats the truth bhind everytin
she has since moved on wit her life and i wailed all these while waitin 4 her 2 @least suprise me
bt if wishes were horses men would ride, so i decided 2 stat all over and now sm1 secretly is sweepin me off my feet

so thats the simple annonyin story
O Pari.
alex babe read this and stop prolonging this thread.
The dude has moved on,I suggest you do same.
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by jaybee3(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2009
WTF
u peeps should just grow up and stop all this childish madness
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2009
jay bee:

WTF
u peeps should just grow up and stop all this childish madness

abi o!!!
if i talk now dem go say who ask 4 my opinion
is it not obvious dat 190 and alexbabe are d same
i really dunno wat he is trying to acheive
Nonsense
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by bluespice(f): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2009
so its the same person?

arrant nonsense
NEXT!! angry
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by babygirl6(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2009
to 190

you really remind me of this kola guy

guys like you are not worth dying for

she is really sober wat what she did

but its like the love you had for her from the start is not real

you might say what you like about my story

but i want you to know that God i s

always beside the righthoeus

ALEXBABE

forget about him

try and make friends

dont be alone at home cos it always make you think about what you are passing thru the more

when i had my broken relationship

i creid but i later realized that this is not the best for me

that was when i decided to try God thru pray and fasting

if you can do that too

you shall see that our God i s a wonderful God

Please read your book

Go in there and make some A"s and we willbe proud of you

190 is not worth all the stress

love wink
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2009
bluespice:

so its the same person?

arrant nonsense
NEXT!! angry

na wa 4 u o!!
U dont need 2 be a programmer to know dat now
d tin wey dey vex me is how some ppple dey waste their advice 4 dis attention seeker
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by bluespice(f): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2009
like the poster above u? grin
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by 190: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2009
@babygirl
u are really a baby,girl
wots all these abt God is always beside the righthoeus
who is the righthoeus here,
anyway i have given rubbie an option
i am not angry wit her @all
she knws what 2 do 2 savage the situation
so the balls entirely on her court
u can ask her what she nids 2 do

@alex babe
pls anywhere u are
i dont knw if u decide 2 follow baby;s advice
but i have already told u b4 what u nid 2 do 2 salvage the situation
U KNOW WHAT U HAVE 2 DO
so pls stop seekin comfort in the hands of these nlanders
U know quite all rite that i have played my part
so that leaves u, WEN U DO WAT U HAVE 2 DO THEN EVERYTIN WUD BE BAK 2 NORMAL
BUT B4 DEN I WUD SIMPLY HAVE 2 GET angry OVER ALL THE nonsense u hav done!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz? / I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos / Ladies What Wil You Do If A Chick Ask To F*ck Your Man For #700k? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.