Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,538 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Boko Haram: Answer These Questions Before You Celebrate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Answer These Questions Before You Celebrate (403 Views)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Answer These Questions Before You Celebrate by frankijege(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
One is happy with the success recorded so far against insurgents by our army. I hear they have abandoned most of their enclaves and our gallant soldiers have reclaimed lost lands. I however, have a worry. Are arrests being made? How many of these terrorist have we succeeded in capturing apart from the lost land? If they abandoned these portion, isn't it possible that they have 'relocated'? What are we doing to ensure they don't resurface again? What are we doing about the most dangerous members of the sect who operate behind the scene? When will we put measures in place to dissuade or prevent would be members from joining? How do they get their arms and ammunition? Have we blocked the means of their supply?
We have intercepted certain trucks carrying food and drugs to them, but what about the chain sending these things? Condoms and other things far from religion were found in their hideouts and enclaves; what are we doing to convince most of the youths and individuals who directly or indirectly support their cause based on the wrong notion that they stand for religion, that these terrorist are retards who are anything but religious? We need to answer these questions as the onslaught is on. Otherwise, I fear we may be solving this issue by half
Re: Boko Haram: Answer These Questions Before You Celebrate by Jetjacky(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
I'm not in the mood angry
Re: Boko Haram: Answer These Questions Before You Celebrate by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
One step at a time. Don't be paranoid.

(1) (Reply)

Osun PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Paying Contractor N20bn From Bailout / Former PDP Chairman, Bamanga Tukur Resigns From Politics At 80 / Breaking News.....many Dead In Maiduguri Multiple Explosions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.