Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,684 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. (3382 Views)

"I Had My First Child Without Sex, I Can't Take The Pain Of A D!CK" 29yr Virgin / DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I'm the one of the most balanced guys u can find around,emotionally (if I do say so myself)......

women are naturally attention whorès,we all know that....but my attention span is extremely short,very few things keep my attention for a significant amount of time,wic obviously is the exact opposite of the cravings of u ladies...

and one testicle is adequate enough...the testes is just like the kidneys:you have two,but u will be just fine with one...

and our "Whoríng" is classy,wic is more than I can say for u lot.....

just a bunch of whiney lil' girls who will jump on the "All men are the same" bandwagon as soon as things start turning sour....

and don't worry,I don't need to get married to have my own squad of mini "legends".....

baby mamas are always a viable option....

and the days of sugarcoating stuff,all in the name of stroking ur egos and preserving ur self-esteem are over.....

if women spread legs,or bend over while having sex.....we will say it just as it is....

she una want equality?

diz is it.

and who kick u out of the thread,make I go do the needful...

we know you're perfect. we don hear tongue

but if u find a babe with an equally short attention span, u still won't like her. men jus don't know what they want grin

okay professor, if u like go and cut one off since they are not technically necessary in pairs

pffffft classy? who is deluding una. all men are the same and it's not even about whining, its jus a humanity thing, u dont have to get ur heart broken or anything dramatic like that to know grin u guys dont vary alot it's like having a one track mind. No biggie, it's annoying but easier to handle. Ok, done arguing... I don't want they kind of bad reputation, please note that I'm actually agreeable most times grin

Hmmm. U can say whatever the hell u want, thats jus being needlessly crude grin that's sillier than being polite tongue

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by armadeo(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Op.

You are in a lot of pain right now evidenced by your intro. You just graduated and are awaiting your result. Let's assume you are eligible for service that's another year if you won't Have to do some internship first.

Listen to me I have seen a lot of women toe the line you want to. Maybe theyvwere happy maybe hey aren't. I believe life is full of surprises so don't make a hasty decision. A child is a life changing event but a desirable one.

Keep an open mind and move on with life. Believe me the best is yet to come.

Ps. There are many kids on this forum who see nothing here but free sex. Don't oblige them. Remove the number.

My unlearned opinion.
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by ademoladeji(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
ifynwababy07:
Don't hate me guys. I know some people might curse or get irritated. Am so heart broken. I am a graduate. Hoping to get a job as soon as I collect my statement of result. I will train the child alone. I will tell the child that the father is dead. I don't need any serious thing with a guy again. Pls if you are interested, send your no and I will add you on watsapp. You should be tall. That's all. You mustn't be handsome. You can email me if you don't want to display your no.

Weyrey ni eleyi oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by IamLEGEND1: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

we know you're perfect. we don hear tongue

but if u find a babe with an equally short attention span, u still won't like her. men jus don't know what they want grin

pffffft classy? who is deluding una. all men are the same and it's not even about whining, its jus a humanity thing, u dont have to get ur heart broken or anything dramatic like that to know grin u guys dont vary alot it's like having a one track mind.

Hmmm. U can say whatever the hell u want, thats jus being needlessly crude grin that's sillier than being polite tongue

I couldn't help but laugh at the "bolded"

a woman accusing guys of not knowing what they want......

oh sweet mother of Hayzus... The stench of the irony in that statement is so strong I can almost taste it..

and I'm not running for Public office....
so I can be as crude and crass as I like...... "grin"

bt who knows,maybe I might tone down the rudebouy attitude wen I am running for MrNL

in 80yrs time....
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I couldn't help but laugh at the "bolded"

a woman accusing guys of not knowing what they want......

oh sweet mother of Hayzus... The stench of the irony in that statement is so strong I can almost taste it..

and I'm not running for Public office....
so I can be as crude and crass as I like...... "grin"

bt who knows,maybe I might tone down the rudebouy attitude wen I am running for MrNL

in 80yrs time....
you'll be dead in 80 years time

why are you putting ur smiley faces in quotes are you mimicking me or something grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lalasticlala gd evening sir grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by IamLEGEND1: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

you'll be dead in 80 years time

why are you putting ur smiley faces in quotes are you mimicking me or something grin

psychologists say a couple who are attracted to each other usually mimic each others movements and traits involuntarily

so I don't know, COULD THIS BE LOVE

and I go still dey flex fine shawties in 80yrs time

#SugarGrandDaddy
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

psychologists say a couple who are attracted to each other usually mimic each others movements and traits involuntarily

so I don't know, COULD THIS BE LOVE

and I go still dey flex fine shawties in 80yrs time

#SugarGrandDaddy
na more like an obnoxious sumborry who's trying to make fun of me
i'm a smiler unlike u so don't try am it doesn't suit u

shamelessness in action grin them go milk u dry o of your money

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by chigoizie7(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
ifynwababy07:
I don't need it in the bottle. In my ovaries during my ovulation.Through sex. I wont drink sperm just want a child.

Trust me, I don't get "cum" during sex, I only stop when I get tired, so,how about that?
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ifynwababy, I have something to tell you, I have had a 1st hand experience of this line u wanna toe, trust me on this one, will try to contact u... do not let temporary situation define u r future
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by IamLEGEND1: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:
na more like an obnoxious sumborry who's trying to make fun of me i'm a smiler unlike u so don't try am it doesn't suit u
shamelessness in action grin them go milk u dry o of your money
by that time, i'll be a 100+
so wetin I go use money do ni?
I have always dreamt of going out with a bang,literally.
+ I have a killer smile.
#JustSoYouKnow "grin"
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

by that time, i'll be a 100+

so wetin I go use money do ni?

I have always dreamt of going out with a bang,literally.

+ I have a killer smile.

#JustSoYouKnow "grin"
U ehn. Jus kontinu. Erectile dysfunction at 80, so iono whatcha talking about enjoy ur next 50-60 years cause thats all ur gonna get

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by IamLEGEND1: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

U ehn. Jus kontinu. Erectile dysfunction at 80, so iono whatcha talking about enjoy ur next 50-60 years cause thats all ur gonna get
erectile dysfunction? *insert hysterical laughter here *

wic brings us back to the point I have been trying to make since 14BC...

a superior race will always have the edge....

i am probably going to die and be buried with a full erectíon....
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Mznaett: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Keziehenry(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Add me up on whatsap 08076041132 and lets see how it goes
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Eureka123(f): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I'm the one of the most balanced guys u can find around,emotionally (if I do say so myself)......

women are naturally attention whorès,we all know that....but my attention span is extremely short,very few things keep my attention for a significant amount of time,wic obviously is the exact opposite of the cravings of u ladies...

and one testicle is adequate enough...the testes is just like the kidneys:you have two,but u will be just fine with one...

and our "Whoríng" is classy,wic is more than I can say for u lot.....

just a bunch of whiney lil' girls who will jump on the "All men are the same" bandwagon as soon as things start turning sour....

and don't worry,I don't need to get married to have my own squad of mini "legends".....

baby mamas are always a viable option....

and the days of sugarcoating stuff,all in the name of stroking ur egos and preserving ur self-esteem are over.....

if women spread legs,or bend over while having sex.....we will say it just as it is....

she una want equality?

diz is it.

and who kick u out of the thread,make I go do the needful...

Most of your NL brothers have been on the vice versa waggon of that, since time immemorial, from my observations around here. grin grin
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
ifynwababy07:
My no 08125558483
please your genotype and blood group is needed. AA. Hiv test too
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
ifynwababy07:
My no 08125558483
please your genotype and blood group is needed. AA. Hiv test too.
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by sgtmark(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Interested holla +234-809-919-5558
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 15, 2015
ifynwababy07:
Don't hate me guys. I know some people might curse or get irritated. Am so heart broken. I am a graduate. Hoping to get a job as soon as I collect my statement of result. I will train the child alone. I will tell the child that the father is dead. I don't need any serious thing with a guy again. Pls if you are interested, send your no and I will add you on watsapp. You should be tall. That's all. You mustn't be handsome. You can email me if you don't want to display your no.
i have a friend from delta, doing the same thing, many rich ladies dossame in Lagos, but they pay the guy heavily, some sign aggreement in court that the gut must never come back to claim the child.

If you reward system is cool, then pm Me, i could arrange for your request
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

erectile dysfunction? *insert hysterical laughter here *

wic brings us back to the point I have been trying to make since 14BC...

a superior race will always have the edge....

i am probably going to die and be buried with a full erection....

yes can it not happen? who tell u say ur exempt tongue If overuse of the body organ in question is a factor then, u are a possible future candidate o

superior gini? what r u saying grin

that sounds like the makings of a horror movie honestly so gross

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Keziehenry(m): 6:20am On Sep 15, 2015
ifynwababy07:
please your genotype and blood group is needed. AA. Hiv test too.
AA genotype and Hiv free. Hope u are too. 08076041132 lets talk on whatsap
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by SonOfEl(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2015
...and on a second thought, i am beginning to suspect the sincerity of your ordeal. I hope you ain't looking for an excuse just to hook up online?
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Mossaino(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2015
Wonders shall never end... A lady advertising for free s*x? Where have we left our morals? Because you have been heart broken, does it mean you would never find love again?
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2015
DDeliverer:
wow..nice one lucifer.

shut up, f00l !
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2015
SonOfEl:
...and on a second thought, i am beginning to suspect the sincerity of your ordeal. I hope you ain't looking for an excuse just to hook up online?
I don't need to know anything about the person. My personal decision. No relationship with the person. Just a child. Hopefully a girl. Just want a stranger that wont come for the child tomorrow. Genevieve made it, I can make it as well.
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by SonOfEl(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
ifynwababy07:
I don't need to know anything about the person. My personal decision. No relationship with the person. Just a child. Hopefully a girl. Just want a stranger that wont come for the child tomorrow. Genevieve made it, I can make it as well.

so Genevieve is your role model. no probz. what if you have a brighter destiny than Genevieve?
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by passionate88: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
ifynwababy07:
I for apply o. me sef no want to marry not because of heart breaks or something . But why would you tell 'our' child that I'm dead?. We Africans don't joke with death.

Modify: op na wipe we go wipe of me go put am for jerry can?.
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by morereb10: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
For me, I think the person is not a female and he is a goddam scammer.

Don't drop ur no. ooo else u will be receiving to many unsolicitated calls.

Am serious, that's how dey do.
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
morereb10:
For me, I think the person is not a female and he is a goddam scammer.

Don't drop ur no. ooo else u will be receiving to many unsolicitated calls.

Am serious, that's how dey do.
Am a female. Not a scammer. Would have put my details but bloggers can do harm to my mind.
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
ifynwababy07:
Am a female. Not a scammer. Would have put my details but bloggers can do harm to my mind.

You are a scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This / Should i Tell Her I Saw Her Pants On The Floor And Picked It For Her due to rain / How She Slept With A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.