Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:42 PM

Photos Of Cossy Ojiakor Receiving Her First International Award From Europe Gold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Cossy Ojiakor Receiving Her First International Award From Europe Gold (463 Views)

"Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Weight Loss By Stripping To Her Full Naked / Omg:cossy Ojiakor Flashes Her Full Bosom In New Photo On Social Media See Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Cossy Ojiakor Receiving Her First International Award From Europe Gold by greatbalesh(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-1eMgDSrrmHg/VfVqdZBlTLI/AAAAAAABcd0/GjuqjbKSJ_c/s400/11821290_135483300133450_599956452_n.jpg[/img]

Cossy Ojiakor looks stunning as she receives the Distinctive Daring Artist award From Europe Golden Awards. She shared some of the photos on Instagram with the caption: "Appreciating my first international award... Distinctive Daring Artist... From Europe Golden Awards. Hmmmm so cute... "Lil me chilling with this heart of gold lady . A Senator of the state of Georgia..... Got invitation already to visit Georgia. Am so blessed. Hmmm wanted to say hi to the governors around. But don't want it to be misinterpreted. Ha ha ha" Congratulation Cossy! See.. - See more at: http://mynewsarena..com/
Re: Photos Of Cossy Ojiakor Receiving Her First International Award From Europe Gold by naijathings(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
cossy well done

travel all the way to EUROPE to get this thing they sell in YABA and AKERELE STREET in LAGOS for less than 2,000 naira

(1) (Reply)

The Only Reason I Hate You / Broken 3: I Am A Witch!!! / Why Are We Men So Intolerant??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.