Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,714 members, 7,938,170 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Tonto Dikeh To Have A Male Bridesmaid For Her White Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Have A Male Bridesmaid For Her White Wedding (419 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Donate 10 Bags Of Rice To 10 Single Moms / Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." / Tonto Dikeh To Clean Her Body Tattoos As She Turns Born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh To Have A Male Bridesmaid For Her White Wedding by AOmoniyi: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Most people will think of this as been weird but the celebrated Nollywood actress believes it is cool ::: It seems so. The Actress revealed on Instagram that she's been searching to see whether she can have a male bridesmaid. And she has named her bestie, fashion stylist - Swanky Jerry as the number one candidate. In her recent post on social media she said: "@Swankyjerry get ready. Can't get over this find, Super proud of my bestie for understanding me the way he does and standing for and by me all year everyday. Good friends are hard to find, if you find one, keep them and define your relationship with success and love not gossip and backbiting or envying others"...

To view picture, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/tonto-dikeh-to-have-male-bridesmaid-for.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Have A Male Bridesmaid For Her White Wedding by ATMC(f): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
That's cool. what's the opposite of maid?

(1) (Reply)

See Picture Of Flavour And Patoranking Before All The Riches / Awards Displayed By 2face Idibia At The #fortyfied Concert [photos] / Emmy Awards 2015: Heidi Klum Topsworst Dressed On Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.