Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,173 members, 7,880,660 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender (1184 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / A Look At Buhari's Sectional Appointments. By Joebecks / Federal Character: 40 Early Appointments By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Saw this on Facebook and wish to share here too

Looking beyond president Buhari's northern appointment brouhaha, I would like to highlight two demographics that Buhari is not fair to, the Youth and Women.

As someone that works with facts and not sentiments, I decided to break down the appointments based on age of the 30 important appointments he has made so far.

70 - 80 years = 11
60 - 70 years = 12
50 - 60 years = 6
40 - 50 years = 1
30 - 40 years = 0
20 - 30 years = 0

President Buhari's appointments by Gender
Male: 29
Female: 1

Out of the over 30 appointments our president has made so far, only one (1) is below 52. Only one (1) is female.

The Secretary to the Government of the Federation is 77 years old. This have shown that this administration is purely a gerontocracy.

I would be looking forward to the average age of the ministers that would be announced
Re: President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
70 - 80 years = 11
60 - 70 years = 12

50 - 60 years = 6
40 - 50 years = 1
30 - 40 years = 0
20 - 30 years = 0
Baba has this preference for members of his age grade grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by nedu2000(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nigeria doesn't 'ave the luxury to be age,gender or sex sensitive when making appointments like the developed countries of the world,who he feels are the best hands should be the priority.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by idolda: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Talking about age mate here, the daura master is only comfortable working with his age mates.
Re: President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by evanscheck(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
I think he prefers his age grade to the rest pple, gudluck admin favoured women and u can see d mess he found himself, maybe he does nt want to repeat d same mistake again

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
He has to work with those he is comfortable with. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by kokoA(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
GodsMercy1:

Looking beyond president Buhari's northern appointment brouhaha, I would like to highlight two demographics that Buhari is not fair to, the Youth and Women.

As someone that works with facts and not sentiments, I decided to break down the appointments based on age of the 30 important appointments he has made so far.

70 - 80 years = 11
60 - 70 years = 12
50 - 60 years = 6
40 - 50 years = 1
30 - 40 years = 0
20 - 30 years = 0

Out of the over 30 appointments our president has made so far, only one (1) is below 52. Only one (1) is female.

The Secretary to the Government of the Federation is 77 years old. This have shown that this administration is purely a gerontocracy.

I would be looking forward to the average age of the ministers that would be announced

stop lying. Mention the names of appointees that are up to 70 and above..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by Nicklaus(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
What do you expect

Aren't the youth election puppets

Damn right, it's gerontocRACY

But for the youth, it's

Use and dump-RACY.
Re: President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by sdindan: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
If Buhari sees how he will rise Pa Tafawa Beluwa from grave to make him a minister,
Baba will. grin
Re: President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
kokoA:

Google is you friend bro. Thanks and God bless. FYI read my first sentence too.
Re: President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by kokoA(m): 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
GodsMercy1:

Google is you friend bro. Thanks and God bless. FYI read my first sentence too.
you and whoever wrote this trash on facebook deserved to be flogged on your bare buttocks in the market square. Una can lie for Africa. shocked Buhari has not appointed anybody up to 70 years since he became president. Btw, the secretary to the federal government was born in 1954. How is that 77 years?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
kokoA:
you and whoever wrote this trash on facebook deserved to be flogged on your bare buttocks in the market square. Una can lie for Africa. shocked Buhari has not appointed anybody up to 70 years since he became president. Btw, the secretary to the federal government was born in 1954. How is that 77 years?

An educated fellow will not insult to pass his point(s) across to others. Read my first sentence again. Thanks.
Re: President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
nedu2000:
Nigeria doesn't 'ave the luxury to be age,gender or sex sensitive when making appointments like the developed countries of the world,who he feels are the best hands should be the priority.

So a 77 year old retired man has become a priority in nigeria as d best hand.

Indeed God cannot even help nigeria, it's too late.
Re: President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
kokoA:

All of them.
Re: President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by coolitempa(f): 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
chuna1985:

All of them.

The flat.heads and lie be like.......gin as lime..... cheesy
Re: President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by obailala(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
GodsMercy1:

70 - 80 years = 11
60 - 70 years = 12
50 - 60 years = 6
40 - 50 years = 1
30 - 40 years = 0
20 - 30 years = 0

So far, PMB has mainly appointed people he's really close to; he has only appointed his 'kitchen cabinet' made up of people he likely grew up with within his age grade.

However, I wonder why no one ever talks about the appointment of the NNPC GEDs when they talk of PMB's appointments. And finally, you failed to mention the yound lad appointed as the presidential photographer (Bayo Omoboriowo); I think he's 28 grin cheesy
Re: President Buhari's Appointments By Age & Gender by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 15, 2015
obailala:
So far, PMB has mainly appointed people he's really close to; he has only appointed his 'kitchen cabinet' made up of people he likely grew up with within his age grade.

However, I wonder why no one ever talks about the appointment of the NNPC GEDs when they talk of PMB's appointments. And finally, you failed to mention the yound lad appointed as the presidential photographer (Bayo Omoboriowo); I think he's 28 grin cheesy
Like I said, I saw this too on Facebook. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Confused / Why Folly Coker Was Picked As Ambode's Commissioner E-nigeria! / How To Make President Buhari's Supplementary List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.