Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,375 members, 7,929,182 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:28 AM

Education And Money. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education And Money. (216 Views)

Difference Between Chemistry Education And B.sc Chemistry / Instrumentation Technical And Vocational Education And Training (tvet) @ Jogsl / Cbn Bans Education And Medicals From Fx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education And Money. by noblegrex: 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hello peeps,I want to know what you prefer between being an educated person and being a rich person.this is a question that came to my mind,when I thought of the fact that most graduate are being asked to be skilled in one hand work or the other after spendin 4,5,6 to 7 years at the university plus serving your country.during camp as a corps member,they'll ask you to be involve in one skill or the other depending on your interest on what you desire. May be hairdressing,tailoring,painting,wireworks,bead making,agro allied and the list goes on and on. Most people would have opted to go to school if offered such hand work before hand.then the question arise thus; what if you are/were asked to choose between having money and being educated,which one will you choose. Just one pls with reason(s)

(1) (Reply)

Best Datastage Online Training / Igbinedion University Okada 1st Batch Admission List 2015\\16 Session Is Out.. F / Salesforce Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.