Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,325 members, 7,978,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:51 PM

25Freelancers's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 25Freelancers's Profile / 25Freelancers's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Gaming / Re: A Thread For Mobile Gamers ( Android & IOS ) by 25Freelancers: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Ok
Politics / Re: Certificate Saga: Only Court Can Disqualify Buhari - Says, INEC by 25Freelancers: 1:20am On Jan 05, 2015
Nigeria!! Hmm
Nairaland / General / Re: New Year Celebrations Around The World - In Pictures by 25Freelancers: 2:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Thank you, this is a good work
Politics / Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by 25Freelancers: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2014
html14java:
Wot do I comment now?
My Chari.ty Comment

мémьея, SвAи
Sports / Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea by 25Freelancers: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2014
TO Admins: please Am sorry to post this information on this headline, it is where i may get people.

We were recruiting intelligent people/organisation who can provide/do the following:
1. people/organisation who can create nice and important contents.
2. people/organisation who can create sometimes awkward contents.
2. people/organisation who can write interesting and catchy articles.
3. people/organisation who can provide us with up to date news around the world.
4. people/organisation who can create contents/topics that would make people laugh and happy.
5. people/organisation who can provide unlimited fresh trending news.
6. people/organisation who are ready and capable of providing us with atleast 50 different articles per day.
7. This is only for those that are ready and interested.

MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS OFFER

1. Your job is to sit where ever you are on earth and provide us with the above resources.
2. It does not matter where you are or how you are, what matters is what you can offer.
3. You will be paid before you start your job.
4. It does not matter where you come from, What matters is your knowledge about the world.
5. We need only 25 applicants.
5. This is a limited offer with time.

Contact us on: Allintopics@yahoo.com

Am the owner of the Username "Freelancers" Nairaland.com/freelancers , But the admins banned me becuse of space booking - Please Admins am sorry for booking space at the front page, please unban my username "Freelancers" Please it is very important to me.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Wow! Someone Asked Tonto Dikeh's Michael Awolaja To Make A Gold Casket (photo) by 25Freelancers: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2014
TO Admins: please Am sorry to post this information on this Headline, it is where i may get people.

We were recruiting intelligent people/organisation who can provide/do the following:
3. people/organisation who can provide us with up to date news around the world.
4. people/organisation who can create contents/topics that would make people laugh and happy.
6. people/organisation who are ready and capable of providing us with atleast 50 different articles per day.

1. Your job is to sit where ever you are on earth and provide us with the above resources.
2. It does not matter where you are or how you are, what matters is what you can offer.
4. It does not matter where you come from, What matters is your knowledge about the world.

Am the owner of the Username "Freelancers" Nairaland.com/freelancers , But the admins banned me becuse of space booking - Please Admins am sorry for booking space at the front page, please unban my username "Freelancers" Please it is very important to me.

Thanks.

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: 25 Content Writers Are Urgently Needed, Apply Now by 25Freelancers: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2014
Godmother:

Oga, he said to send your CV to the email he provided, not drop yours :p

Thank you for reminding him.
Crime / Re: Policemen Get 2-yr Jail Term For Losing Rifles To Free Food by 25Freelancers: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2014
TO Admins: please Am sorry to post this information on this headline, it is where i may get people.

Thanks.
Autos / Re: Photos Of The Russian President's, Vladimir Putin, 'Rocket Proof' Car by 25Freelancers: 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2014

Thanks.
Romance / Re: Intelligent Freelance Writers Or Individuals Are Needed Urgently by 25Freelancers: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Webmasters / Re: 25 Content Writers Are Urgently Needed, Apply Now by 25Freelancers: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
'
Romance / Re: Intelligent Freelance Writers Or Individuals Are Needed Urgently by 25Freelancers: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
'
Webmasters / Re: We Need Intelligent Freelance Writers Or Individuals Urgently by 25Freelancers: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
'
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: We Need Intelligent Content Writers, Individuals Or Organisations by 25Freelancers: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
''
Webmasters / Re: 25 Content Writers Are Urgently Needed, Apply Now by 25Freelancers: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Samchelsea:
I think you can do better by changing the headline to "are needed" not "were needed" since you are still recruiting

Is ok, Thanks for that.
Webmasters / 25 Content Writers Are Urgently Needed, Apply Now by 25Freelancers: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
TO Admins: please Am sorry to post this information on this section, it is where i may get people.

Thanks.

1 Like

Politics / Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by 25Freelancers: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
macpetrus:
OBJ

hmmmm

1 Like

Politics / Re: In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses by 25Freelancers: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014

Thanks.

3 Likes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.