Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,732 members, 7,969,126 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:22 PM

25thdynast's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 25thdynast's Profile / 25thdynast's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

TV/Movies / If You Would Like An Alternative To Cable And Satellite Tv I Have Your Solution by 25thdynast(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hello all i have saved hundreds of dollars this year i got rid satellite please visit www.streammovieonline.weebly.com
Business / Re: Nigeria's First Online Mega Store: Partners Needed by 25thdynast(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2009
I can help not sure if i want to partner though but we will see. I am an African born in America or as the world know African American. Even though i see my self as an African only but that is beside the point. Anyways i am in the process of getting my business of the ground in a big way. I want to establish International Trade among all people of African Descent and i design websites and have computer troubleshooting skills. I live in Atlanta,Ga USA and we have a huge Black population here of at least 4 million people of African Descent. Most Slaves were bought in to the American South and the Caribbean Islands, Jamaica, Brazil, Hati to mention a few. I can list you on my website for a donation of say $5 Us dollars or whatever you want to give or maybe we can barter. Anyways Africans Born in America need access to African markets and African need access to our market. Here is my website www.d-caravan.com
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: African American Webdesign Business Trade And Cultural Exchange by 25thdynast(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2009
Also any ideas on improving my site. Since you stated things are flying all over the place. All advice would be greatly appreciated.
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: African American Webdesign Business Trade And Cultural Exchange by 25thdynast(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2009
Thanks that is what i need feedback. I appreciate your honesty.
Religion / Re: Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion by 25thdynast(m): 1:26am On Jun 01, 2009
Interesting topic. I am an African American who has reaffirmed who i am living in the Diaspora. I am living in Atlanta, Ga Usa. I have come into the awareness of who and what my great ancestors were all about. I never ever really accepted Christianity in full. I always asked the question i wonder what people that look like me was doing and why aren't people who look like me not the center of worship. Only by the grace of the almighty creator was i saved from ignorance. I have prayed for the day when we will wake up and it is really starting to happen. There are great problems among our people here in America. The way we are acting black on black crime could incarcerate a whole generation of black men especially with the economic situation that is going on in this country. Divorce rates are high. There is always tension. I hear in Africa you can have more than one wife. That tension exists here because some brothers still have a wife and another women. There need to be from my opinion a culture exchange and meeting. We need Africans who can teach us our native tongues. There are many of us who have returned to the nile valley. Great educational scholars teaching the great history of Africa. Egypt in particular. I would like to reach out to you all to visit my website www.d-caravan.com. It makes me feel good to see those who hold on to our way of worshiping.
Business To Business / Re: Introduce Your Business by 25thdynast(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2009
Hello every African American Webdesign and Cultural Exchange business. I believe it is time for all people of African Descent to trade with each other World Wide. Please visit my website at www.d-caravan.com
Literature/Writing Ads / African American Webdesign Business Trade And Cultural Exchange by 25thdynast(m): 10:40pm On May 31, 2009
Hello my brothers and sisters. I have created a business that is much more that a business. It can turn into the craiglist for all people of African Descent. I have created a webdesign business in an attempt to create a market of exchange between Africans born in American and those born on the continent. Visit my website at www.d-caravan.com

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.