Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 PM

HELP! A Christain Under Attack From Demons. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP! A Christain Under Attack From Demons. (747 Views)

What Gives You Joy As A Christain? / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! A Christain Under Attack From Demons. by PRINCESSO2: 3:00am On Sep 15, 2015
I gave my live to Christ sometime ago. but the problem is,i think since then i can literally feel some of the supernational,and there are demons after me.I tried to be a good christain but was far from perfect and even fell back into some old sins before repenting again.I think they might have taken almost most of my body(there is even something in my throat cause one day while praying I might have been more politically correct not true and it entered)but noone would believe me if I tell them cause they think I have gone crazy.Satan has make my life painful and sad. i felt led to resist them in my mind like Jesus did eg if you feel fear you can say- God has not give me a spirit of fear but so far still in trouble and none of the people that have prayed from me(pastors included) have been of much help so far. plus I am terrifed something is wrong with my christain race that why all this have been happening(perhaps God want something from me like to confess all my personal sins in front of the church or something and I am terrified(not exactly sure what i did was that, though) cause i dont want people to find out I was also caught into the act of masturbation which was one of the sins I was into before I was a christain,fell back and repented again and might be battling a demon because of that too-i finally was able to resist when I RELY ON THE WORD, thought or said-the sexually immoral shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

i believe Satan is behind most even all of the evil in society today-the murders,rapes,theft,sucides etc by planting thoughts in humans heads. John 10:10-The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Ephesians 6-10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints

What did Jesus do when he went into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
He spoke the word of God.
Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 2And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. 3And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. 4But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Yes,we need the word of God.The bible says-James 4:7-Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Christains-Hebrews 4:12-For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
When temptation comes, You need the word of God.

if you feel guilt over past sins- Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

if you come under attack-
If you feel discouraged-Philippians 4:13 -I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.We can resist temptation.
The bible says- 1 Corinthians 10:13 –There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it

I have been trying to James 4:7-Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
My church doesn’t do things like confession and such- more into testimonies- probably everybody confess their sins to GOD AND THEY WOULD MOST LIKELY THROW ME INTO A MENTAL HOSPITAL AND MY REPUTATION WOULD BE ruined (no kidding,) but I am suffering every day and I might be being hindered by Satan.
So I am BEGGING that any Christian who reads things should say a little prayer for me-THAT GOD SHOULD HAVE MERCY ON ME SO I RUN MY CHRISTAIN RACE SUCCESSFULLY AND HAVE A HAPPY LIFE.
I Know God loves me so much as I am sure I have felt Great love from the super national
And also one day I don’t know if i was dreaming or awake but i think it really happened-my soul was pushed out of my body but it was brought right back and sometimes I think I GET SPOKEN TO IN MY PRAYERS AND I THINK I HAVE BEEN COMFORTED BY SOMETHING UNSEEN and once at least,i think i prayed with the help of God power..
SO,Christains please pray from me that I finish the race successfully, inherit the gift of eternal life and that God would grant me the desires of my heart( I am also thinking we could start a support group of Christians tormented by demons ) .
Re: HELP! A Christain Under Attack From Demons. by kilokeys(m): 3:04am On Sep 15, 2015
Love and forgiveness are the most difficult things to accept..

Satan and his demons (fallen angels) are God's creation.. And they r just 1/3

He that is in you is greater than he that is in the world
Re: HELP! A Christain Under Attack From Demons. by gunpoint(m): 3:04am On Sep 15, 2015
Na konji dey worry you my friend grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! A Christain Under Attack From Demons. by donholy28(m): 4:05am On Sep 15, 2015
So should we give u TB Joshua's contact?
Re: HELP! A Christain Under Attack From Demons. by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 15, 2015
God will give you the strenght to finish this race well...... Resist the devil and he will flee from you.... The Lord is your strenght sis. It shall end in praise.
Re: HELP! A Christain Under Attack From Demons. by enilove(m): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2015
PRINCESSO2:
I gave my live to Christ sometime ago. but the problem is,i think since then i can literally feel some of the supernational,and there are demons after me.I tried to be a good christain but was far from perfect and even fell back into some old sins before repenting again.I think they might have taken almost most of my body(there is even something in my throat cause one day while praying I might have been more politically correct not true and it entered)but noone would believe me if I tell them cause they think I have gone crazy.Satan has make my life painful and sad. i felt led to resist them in my mind like Jesus did eg if you feel fear you can say- God has not give me a spirit of fear but so far still in trouble and none of the people that have prayed from me(pastors included) have been of much help so far. plus I am terrifed something is wrong with my christain race that why all this have been happening(perhaps God want something from me like to confess all my personal sins in front of the church or something and I am terrified(not exactly sure what i did was that, though) cause i dont want people to find out I was also caught into the act of masturbation which was one of the sins I was into before I was a christain,fell back and repented again and might be battling a demon because of that too-i finally was able to resist when I RELY ON THE WORD, thought or said-the sexually immoral shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
I have been trying to James 4:7-Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
My church doesn’t do things like confession and such- more into testimonies- probably everybody confess their sins to GOD AND THEY WOULD MOST LIKELY THROW ME INTO A MENTAL HOSPITAL AND MY REPUTATION WOULD BE ruined (no kidding,) but I am suffering every day and I might be being hindered by Satan.
So I am BEGGING that any Christian who reads things should say a little prayer for me-THAT GOD SHOULD HAVE MERCY ON ME SO I RUN MY CHRISTAIN RACE SUCCESSFULLY AND HAVE A HAPPY LIFE.
I Know God loves me so much as I am sure I have felt Great love from the super national
And also one day I don’t know if i was dreaming or awake but i think it really happened-my soul was pushed out of my body but it was brought right back and sometimes I think I GET SPOKEN TO IN MY PRAYERS AND I THINK I HAVE BEEN COMFORTED BY SOMETHING UNSEEN and once at least,i think i prayed with the help of God power..
SO,Christains please pray from me that I finish the race successfully, inherit the gift of eternal life and that God would grant me the desires of my heart( I am also thinking we could start a support group of Christians tormented by demons ) .

This is a pointer that God has plan for you, although Satan is trying to frustrate you, just focus on God and not on the darts Satan is throwing at you.

Find a time to go to Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry,along Ibadan express way for deliverance.
It holds every Monday to Friday morning. You eat your last meal on Sunday night and break the fast on Wednesday morning. There , you will giving prayers to break and renounce :

MEMBERSHIP OF EVIL ASSOCIATIONS ,
CURSES,
COVENANTS AND YOKES BREAKING,
DELIVERANCE FROM SPIRIT WIVES AND HUSBAND. etc.

Finally, there will be prayers to receive baptism of the Holy Ghost to fulfil the word of God as written in:
Luke 10:19 KJV
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

You be surprised at what God can do especially when you combine fast with hot prayers. No body will lay hand on you, there will be payers raised in the name of Jesus that will destroy all the works of powers of darkness and TESTIMONIES WILL BE YOUR PORTION,IN JESUS NAME.

Remember,
Matthew 17:21 KJV
Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
Re: HELP! A Christain Under Attack From Demons. by frank317: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2015
I didn't even get a single point on what your problem might be.

All I get was that.... You were once normal, but you became a Christian and turned crazy. Makes me wonder what kind of God you are serving. Pls try and book an appointment with a psychologist. Therein lies the solution to ur problem.

1 Like

Re: HELP! A Christain Under Attack From Demons. by CaptainJune: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2015
PRINCESSO2, I understand what you're going through. As a Christian, you need to understand that sin is powerless before you. You have conquered sin through the death and resurrection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. By 'conquering' I don't mean will power. Will power will get you nowhere, obviously. It can never defeat sin. Your will power is still needed but not to battle against sin on its own. Never ever ever ever give up the fight against sin. Keep asking the Holy Spirit to destroy that power of sin in your life and He will do it if you don't give up. This is only where your will-power becomes relevant in that it helps you in your determination to not give up asking till your prayer is answered. This is faith that moves mountains. Let me give you my experience.

I too struggled with a particular thorn sent by the devil to trouble me and keep me from walking in the path of righteousness. God knew my sincerity in trying to obey His commandments and He also saw my weakness of flesh which kept me from obeying His Word. I prayed to God each time after I fell to destroy that power of sin in my life so that I could live a life pleasing to Him. I prayed but it seemed God wasn't listening or that He didn't exist. My prayers seemed like they were made by me and addressed to me, but I knew with my heart, not mind, that God heard my prayers. The answer did not come immediately - or even a long time after until....
[/b]

1 Like

Re: HELP! A Christain Under Attack From Demons. by CaptainJune: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2015
One night, in my dream, I was sitting on the floor facing a door in a very very dark room. There was no ray of light anywhere. It was like an underground room. Suddenly, the door to the dark room flung open with force. A man in a white robe walked briskly towards me. He had this air of power, confidence and authority combined in His aspect. There was fierce anger in His face. He walked towards me, bent lovingly, locked His arms around mine, lifted me from my sitting position and, with His arms still locked around mine, He made for the exit. I knew who He was. It was Jesus, my Deliverer.
Re: HELP! A Christain Under Attack From Demons. by CaptainJune: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2015
When Jesus had first entered the dark room, His entrance had made me see I wasn't alone in the room. There were about 50 or more demons behind me whose job, I guess, was to keep me in darkness and one standing guard at the door, their leader, bigger in size than the rest and had more authority than other demons in the room, and whose job was probably to keep me from escaping or keep anyone from coming to my rescue. When Jesus came in, the door was flung open and that demon couldn't stop it.

As we made for the exit, the demons behind me attempted to run after me in a sudden stampede to bring me back to the darkness. As they ran after me, immediately, Jesus turned, and with very fierce anger in His voice He roared two words,
"Get back!" Just as He spoke those words, they stood absolutely still in great fear. None made any motion as they heard the command. Dreadful and fearful silence came upon all of them. Then Jesus took me out of that darkness. The leader of the demons in the room fearfully and respectfully held the door open for Jesus and I to walk through. When we did, the leader shut the door quietly behind us and locked it so as to keep other demons in the room from going after me in the future.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: HELP! A Christain Under Attack From Demons. by CaptainJune: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2015
That was my deliverance from that particular thorn in the flesh. I woke and was very happy that God had finally delivered me from the power of that besetting sin. Did I see changes immediately after the dream? No. Not even after a space of months. I even thought the dream was just a product of my imagination when the thorn kept piercing me as before after that dream. However, it happened when I least expected it. The power of that sin was broken and Christ, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, destroyed its hold on me and, for the first time in many months I have served God without succumbing to that sinful thorn. He whom the Son sets free is free indeed

It is not my style to reveal personal experiences to the public but I only tell this story to encourage you not to give up. Don't give up asking Christ to destroy that sin's hold in your life and He will answer your prayers. He will come at a time you least expect and destroy the power of that sin so that you will walk in victory as I do. Our victory over sin comes from Christ's victory over sin on the cross.

Christians are not victims. We Christians are MORE THAN conquerors through Christ Jesus.

When you became born again, victory became your birth right, your inheritance in Christ.

Stay victorious.

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: HELP! A Christain Under Attack From Demons. by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2015
OK LOL!!!

1 Like

Re: HELP! A Christain Under Attack From Demons. by escavros: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2015
Hello dear sister,

The best decision ever made was to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and master.
The race there after might not be swift in change or smooth in pursuit for holiness and Godliness but you need to never loose faith.

When I became born again, I had such challenges, and sin was always around the corner to stop me from continuing as a Christian.
I had cats jumping into my locked window etc, I had wet dreams and also experienced my spirit leave my body on few occasions.

All these disturbed me so much, but I didn't want to quit.
I cried to God about it daily, and started to pray more often and spent a lot of time studying the word of God and preaching it too.

One day while studying the word, I read a sentence which Jesus said "I will never leave you or forsake you" (Deuteronomy 31:6) & (heb 13:5)

This was my turning point and stronghold, knowing that in all my desire to become a true Christian, Jesus will always be with me.

Gradually, the change I desired began to show in my life.

Sister, Don't give up, you have made the greatest decision ever, and a glorious crown awaits you in heaven.

PRAYER
Father God, I pray that my faith will grow daily through my daily battles.
Lord Jesus, please teach me more about your purpose for me through Your Holy Word in Jesus Holy name
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Does God Prefer Satan To We Human? / Must Watch: Prophets For Profit / I Have Not Felt Sick Or Even Headache For Over 5yrs. What Is Happening To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.