Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,809 members, 7,886,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Happy Easter all - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Easter all (1106 Views)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Easter all by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Happy Easter all by Anonymousartist(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2015
Really,five?I could give a hundred.

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter all by Dominionhost(m): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2015
My people perish because they lack knowledge says the word of God
I see wrong teachings everywhere. So many read books but don't have discerning spirit and don't hear directly from God. Because a writer says something, does that means you can't pray and ask God for His leading.
OP, listen to the word of life...
TITHE is so real. The Bible is our standard.
Go pray and ask God to show Himself to you and not second hand messages you read everywhere. Reading is great but when it comes to spirituality... Handle thinks carefully.

Deuteronomy 29:29King James Version (KJV)

29 The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
Shalom
Re: Happy Easter all by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2015
Halleluya, Christ is risen.
Re: Happy Easter all by xest(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dominionhost:
My people perish because they lack knowledge says the word of God
I see wrong teachings everywhere. So many read books but don't have discerning spirit and don't hear directly from God. Because a writer says something, does that means you can't pray and ask God for His leading.
OP, listen to the word of life...
TITHE is so real. The Bible is our standard.
Go pray and ask God to show Himself to you and not second hand messages you read everywhere. Reading is great but when it comes to spirituality... Handle thinks carefully.

Deuteronomy 29:29King James Version (KJV)

29 The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
Shalom
The OP did not condemn it,rather he was given references on it. Tithe is good,but I dnt pay it. I pay my tithe in different ways rather than giving it to an individual to enrich himself.
Re: Happy Easter all by xest(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
NoIgwegbe:
I did not read about this from anywhere. I got this revelation directly from God. Whether it is tithes, offering, first fruits or any money you want to give to God, give it to the poor, because it is only what you have given the poor that you have given to God. if you are giving to anyone else, you are on your own. Matthew 25; 31-45. http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10025.
OP u hv said it all. Wether they like it or not. Christ has told us hw to pay tithe, giving alms to d poor,needy,helpless,orphans,widows,travellers,prisoners are wat christ commands us to do. There is no greater tithe than these. Me I dnt pay tithe and God has been blessing me.
Re: Happy Easter all by Theolenah(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Boss,then don't pay But don't forget Jesus said"I have not come to abolish the law" Wise Up #titheisGod's

(1) (Reply)

A Short Theory On Religion / PLEASE,SHARE YOUR SUNDAY SCHOOL TOPICS/THEMES HERE / Stuffs Jesus Never Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.