Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? (7863 Views)

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin grin and very valid when it's gotten from the right source with good reasons cheesy
Truckpusher:
Aha! finally the long awaited licence has arrived. cheesy grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
cococandy:
you left Amaka with fresh face and natural hair to go for Shantel with marykay face and Brazilian hair. cheesy

Who's fault?
I was on my own o when she sent me an early morning selfie and I was like 'Jesus' who is this ? undecided

What I saw wasn't what I've been seeing all these while. angry

Everyone of them uses facial enhancement powder and cream these days - There is no plain Jane anymore. angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
missgray:
grin grin and very valid when it's gotten from the right source with good reasons cheesy
Anyhow mode activated. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by cococandy(f): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I was on my own o when she sent me an early morning selfie and I was like 'Jesus' who is this ? undecided

What I saw wasn't what I've been seeing all these while. angry

Everyone of them uses facial enhancement powder and cream these days - There is no plain Jane anymore. angry
Ndo
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Werey.grin
If I show you the chat you sef go laugh taya. cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
cococandy:

Ndo
Ndo will never solve this one o. angry

I need a refund of my trust and all the praises I've showering her all these while.

Little wonder, whenever I tell her how beautiful she is she's always shying away from it. grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
You mean troublemaker mode activated? cheesy
Truckpusher:
Anyhow mode activated. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
missgray:
You mean troublemaker mode activated? cheesy
Trouble ke! I wan go on womanizing rampage. tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
cheesy seeking for approval ? grin permission not granted angry cheesy you go soon see real trouble tongue
Truckpusher:
Trouble ke! I wan go on womanizing rampage. tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
missgray:
cheesy seeking for approval ? grin permission not granted angry cheesy you go soon see real trouble tongue
Catch me if you can. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Who in his right senses wanna be running after a truckpusher this night? undecided am I mad like you undecided
Truckpusher:
Catch me if you can. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
missgray:
Who in his right senses wanna be running after a truckpusher this night? undecided am I mad like you undecided
cheesy
See ya mouth like falomo bridge. angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Coming from a club bouncer that wears suit and tie, how work? tongue grin
Truckpusher:
cheesy
See ya mouth like falomo bridge. angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 7:23am On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
If I show you the chat you sef go laugh taya. cheesy
I can imagine.cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
freecocoa:
I can imagine.cheesy
grin grin Further details would be forwarded to you secretly.

Too many prying eyes here. cheesy grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
missgray:
Coming from a club bouncer that wears suit and tie, how work? tongue grin
Lmao.....Na bouncer you dun dey roll with nau? grin

Of all profession na bouncer you remember - Your bouncer boyfriend won't like this. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin Further details would be forwarded to you secretly.

Too many prying eyes here. cheesy grin
No lele.cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin he will understand I was just kidding kiss cheesy ...former no right? smiley
Truckpusher:
Lmao.....Na bouncer you dun dey roll with nau? grin

Of all profession na bouncer you remember - Your bouncer boyfriend won't like this. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
freecocoa:
No lele.cheesy
cheesy You too like aproko.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by freecocoa(f): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
cheesy You too like aproko.
I dey my own na you carry gist come meet me o.grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
missgray:
grin he will understand I was just kidding kiss cheesy ...former no right? smiley

Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
freecocoa:
I dey my own na you carry gist come meet me o.grin
But you like gist sha? cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Yeye sad I know you won't code the last 3 words tongue [quote author=Truckpusher post=38077369][/quote]
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
missgray:
Yeye sad I know you won't code the last 3 words tongue
Stop stalking me - I'm taken. tongue grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Stalk ke Taken by who? You that is confused on your takers mtcheew...who is the unlucky gurl? grin
Truckpusher:
Stop stalking me - I'm taken. tongue grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
missgray:
Stalk ke Taken by who? You that is confused on your takers mtcheew...who is the unlucky gurl? grin
Confused ke!

I'm testing the microphone. cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin cheesy u can mumu for Africa eh..smh cheesy weytin you dey test o microphone never begin work?
Truckpusher:
Confused ke!

I'm testing the microphone. cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
missgray:
grin cheesy u can mumu for Africa eh..smh cheesy weytin you dey test o microphone never begin work?
But na that mumu pattern we dey take catch una mugu. grin grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lol, who be una Nobody don catch my mugu tongue
Truckpusher:
But na that mumu pattern we dey take catch una mugu. grin grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
missgray:
Lol, who be una Nobody don catch my mugu tongue
Come , gerara here. angry angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
cheesy cheesy c as you keep face like person wey dey fart grin
Truckpusher:
Come , gerara here. angry angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? by Truckpusher(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
missgray:
cheesy cheesy c as you keep face like person wey dey fart grin
With you wey keep face like who wey mess for public bus. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Soul Suffers Silently / When Is A Man Old Enough To Marry? / Man Slaps Wife For Asking Him To Wash Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.