Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,219 members, 7,943,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

My Disappointment With Postnor 2 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Disappointment With Postnor 2 (4448 Views)

My Postnor 2 Disappointment Turns A Blessing / Don’t Expect From Human; Disappointment Is Human’s Predisposition (episode 2) / Don’t Expect From Human; Disappointment Is Human’s Predisposition (episode 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Disappointment With Postnor 2 by pet4ril(f): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Vikky014:
did i here u say straight abortion hw i wish u were aborted
the nigga may not be a Nigerian n there are countries that accepts this kind of abortion instead of bringing a baby you can't cater for to the world
Re: My Disappointment With Postnor 2 by blazetitov: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
armyofone:
grin grin can't help but laugh this early morning.
Tearoses, you are right. The only thing they don't fear is putting it inside. Women must carry the cross in everything. Even see the OP husband blaming her eyaa.
vasectomy is the simplest of all family planning.

You wan kill person with grin grin grin grin grin grin. ROFL!

On a serious note, some men still take precautions before 'putting it inside'(in armyofone's voice), especially if the depth or history is not known
Re: My Disappointment With Postnor 2 by Vikky014(f): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
pet4ril:
the nigga may not be a Nigerian n there are countries that accepts this kind of abortion instead of bringing a baby you can't cater for to the world
hmmmmm
God 4 BID BAD THING. i cant abort my baby except if my life and d life of d baby is at risk
Re: My Disappointment With Postnor 2 by cococandy(f): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Let's look at it from a logical stand point na....
Biologically, the woman's reproductive ability is set to a defined timeline therefore moving it forward ain't that bad or is it?

There's reversible vasectomy though.
That way if he wan father pikin in future, he can go get it reversed.
Re: My Disappointment With Postnor 2 by cococandy(f): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
GodnGold:
Becareful of what you advice people on friend,some issues are delicate.
Vikky014:
hmmmmm
God 4 BID BAD THING. i cant abort my baby except if my life and d life of d baby is at risk

You guys should just give the lady your own advice and stop picking on other people's own.
It's not by force that everyone should share the same beliefs/morals as you.

It's left for the OP to pic what she she thinks suits them.

1 Like

Re: My Disappointment With Postnor 2 by stinggy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
Vikky014:
did i here u say straight abortion hw i wish u were aborted
pet4ril:
Of course, I'm a Nigerian.

Will you be the one to cater for the unplanned child?
Read her well, finances are tight atm. Which is easier - Abortion or giving birth to an innocent child to suffer?

Btw, vicky014 tone down on the insult please.

3 Likes

Re: My Disappointment With Postnor 2 by ivyT(f): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
tenderlaw:

Try and find out the meaning of mastectomy before you start typing rubbish. It means surgical removal of the breast.

Take it easy na,una dey fight kungFu?

2 Likes

Re: My Disappointment With Postnor 2 by gidjah(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
True talk on this one,just go for its removal or flush with anaesthaceline or...it is still early,school fees now no be joke o, we pay in hundreds of thousands now just for pry sch kids, u go think say na Uni children.i didnt spend up to half of what my wards are consuming for pry education,Pls wise up
stinggy:
Why not go for a straight abortion since you and hubby hasn't change mind on having more babies.

And after healing, go to a clinic and find out the best birth control method for your body.

2 Likes

Re: My Disappointment With Postnor 2 by soonest(f): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Are you sure it's vasectomy you wanted to type or hysterectomy?

All these tomy this and that sef dey tire person

Make them just use implant jare
You are selfish sha!!!
Re: My Disappointment With Postnor 2 by jaybee3(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
soonest:

You are selfish sha!!!

How you take know Sha!!!!!
Re: My Disappointment With Postnor 2 by soonest(f): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
jaybee3:

How you take know Sha!!!!!
Lol! You said hysterectomy and implant but not vasectomy. Hope you get me sha!!! grin
Re: My Disappointment With Postnor 2 by mumu9gerian: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
LadyFiona:
It probably messed up your hormones.
Three years of increased levornogestrel level in your system That's outrageous.

Have the baby and get jadelle or implanon or iucd and fu~k till your hip dislocates.
na wa o, must the hip dislocate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Won't Sleep With Her Hubby! / No Privacy In My Own House (2) / Choosing A Child's Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.