Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,693 members, 7,979,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:46 AM

Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? (815 Views)

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / Six (6) People You Should Probably Date Before You Die / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by hapheeyxz: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
WHO IS THE STINGIEST AMONG
THESE 6 PEOPLE
1. The man who flashed to remind you to call him
back.

2. Your girlfriend you bought airtime for and she
ends up flashing you to call her

3. The friend you visited and you perceived the
aroma of Egusi soup from his kitchen and he is
still telling you that he is hungry and needs food
from you.

4. The man who has no money with
him and has walked for hours under
the hot sun and ends up picking N5000 on the
ground, but still refused to enter a car.

5. The man who is receiving N2 million
a month and finds it difficult to give GOD N50

6. The person who is reading this and would not
want to like this post or comment
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by laurel03(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
All of above them
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by sinaj(f): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Na no. 5 na

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by menix(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Certainly the OP who is stingy with spacing his copy copy..
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by peeparty(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by ladyF(f): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lol
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by Jedeye2(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
To flash ur girlfriend is not a bad thinx na, if I don't have airtime in my phone. I will flash her when she saw my miss... call she go call me back
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by ronald4lif(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
Number 4 is for me. I can't continue schlepping under a harsh weather and in an exhaustive state only to be lucky enough to pick up money and continue to trek. Unless if my destination is proximal.

I personally don't find number 5 as an act of stinginess, that's if by giving #50naira to God you mean a pastor or priest. I can earn 10million naira monthly and won't give even 1kobo to any man of God. I'd rather donate to good causes and charity organisation than give my money to a fraud who goes by the man of God designate.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by hob(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
LOL

Very funny
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
5 nd 6 grin
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by jonaifame22(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
The man who refused to give to God
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by mikool007(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hey! u owe me the comment i js gave u
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
No. 4 is very smart
No. 5 is a fool

The stingiest is technically No. 2

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by haytripple(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
What do I say na? N op go think say I no wan comment
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by haytripple(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
What do I say na? N op go think say I no wan comment
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by Mightyraw(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
No. 4 is very smart No. 5 is a fool
The stingiest is technically No. 2
No 2 is huh? are u related to him anyway?
Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mightyraw:

No 2 is huh?
are u related to him anyway?
Is No. 2 not a girl?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Stingiest Among These 6 People? by Mightyraw(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Is No. 2 not a girl?
its raining here bae.maybe my thumbs sliped. . am just aving a feelinģ u might b d No 2 we talking bout .make I send u airtime?

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Love & Madness! (pics) / How Many Days Have You Spent On Nairaland? / Promises Every Guy Shud Make To A Girl Deserving Of Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.