Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:05 PM

Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos (38522 Views)

Dog Dies Fighting Four Cobras To Protect Family / A Dog In India Died Fighting To Protect His Family From Four Cobras (picture) / See A Python And King Cobra Filmed Fighting On Busy Street(images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by oluking: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
ladyF:
Lol, this will be a very lucrative business tho, revenue from gate fee alone, then payment to buy from to participate grin

Who wants to partner with me, let's organise snake fight....all those snakes that come to people's compound, we can beg them to catch it and give to us grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

I can partner with you i have a very huge "anaconda" grin grin grin
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by Princezoi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
alcmene:
yorubas and their useless owambe lifestyle

always busy doing nothing

how can a busy man have the time for this poo

or i see its poverty....they now depend on their rams to make ends meet cheesy
Really!!!?? How is this a tribal issue? Pls do the world a favour and grow some sense. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by DeepSight(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Just like Bull Fighting, Cock Fighting and others, this is nothing but another depraved sport which exhibits cruelty to animals and to nature.
I must say that there is something terribly banal about human beings.
We are scarcely worthy to exist in Creation.
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by successinlife: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Guyman02:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le7xb11IMos

Nice one there. You people should not call it crazy sport because that tag might remain with it forever.It is normal animal sport.
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by DeepSight(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
successinlife:

Nice one there. You people should not call it crazy sport because that tag might remain with it forever.It is normal animal sport.

Just as surely as you are quite a normal animalistic twerp.
Its cruelty to animals.
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by ilyas26(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Animal cruelty
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by HayZee06(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Feel sorry for those poor rams. this is animal cruelty.
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by successinlife: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
@ Deepsight, there is something you have to know,learn and try to use in day to day activities. Why is Bull fighting not banned?why is cock fighting not banned?it is considered as a means of entertainment.Don't judge only what come out of your country,if tomorrow it is considered a crime worldwide then i will also agree to it but others are practising it,it has not taken anybody's life,there are sports more dangerous and people are still into it.Don't stigmatise your own with bad while others in the western world do theirs with applause.

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by zynzyn(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
ladyF:
Lol, this will be a very lucrative business tho, revenue from gate fee alone, then payment to buy from to participate grin

Who wants to partner with me, let's organise snake fight....all those snakes that come to people's compound, we can beg them to catch it and give to us grin

Then the condition is organizers must hang the snakes on their necks. Shikena!!
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by olumyde5(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
emmalezy:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dWtGPI-dC_k/Vffj8EasTkI/AAAAAAAGk28/Xrg1shZw-24/s400/10.jpg[/img]
While growing up i witnessed this kind of fight between rams but there was no prize tag involved then. but it seems level don change lolz.. Now the Rams are named Cristiano Ronaldo, Boko Haram . CNN correspondent Christian Purefoy witnessed this in shomolu Lagos & took some photos. See them after the cut

[img]http://4.bp..com/-TPgG2ZuV0A8/Vffj8XIr5YI/AAAAAAAGk3A/keLMfsJ5Rx8/s400/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-iG6dchQhMjQ/Vffj86IAV7I/AAAAAAAGk3E/nHGOJfV4c2A/s400/4.jpg[/img]
And this is the winner..
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/photos-from-ram-fighting-event-in-lagos.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-oSC8YTXo_Qs/Vffj-R-7J_I/AAAAAAAGk3Y/kYLfUBP1lOs/s400/7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-lTCvXF7WYHI/Vffj_SOJkII/AAAAAAAGk3k/5xT2grpUdA0/s400/11.jpg[/img]

abeg who will use the prize won lolz...
the ram or it's owner?

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/photos-from-ram-fighting-event-in-lagos.html

cc lalasticlala

This is National Stadium Surulere and not Somolu
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by successinlife: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
DeepSight:

Just as surely as you are quite a normal animalistic twerp.
Its cruelty to animals.

You don't have to use derogative words to push your points for acceptance. ''twerp'' because my opinion is different from yours and nothing shows you are more intelligent than the person you called ''twerp''.It is always the case with many on N/L forgetting that we can't all be onesided in decision taking.You have to be cultured in a public faceless forum.
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by efonat(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=30pt]who told u its joblessness. Must u work ur self out round d clock? It's a way to relax ur mind. In America, they have centers like this. Like the bull and d cowboy fight.[/size]
Bonapart:
See what joblessness has caused so far
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by Justicealh3(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ya Ru Bas.........hmmmm
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by purplekayc(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Isn't this tge abattoir close to berger? undecided
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by erusen: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
alcmene:

wentin come consign you
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by Glory86: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Have you been wondering how to start your own Internet Business? You are interested, but you don't just know what to do. You have heard alot of success stories from successful internet marketers, who went went being broke to earning six figure. Yet, you have tried on your own and failed. You even bought alot of materials from so called gurus, read it and did all you could to make it, but all to no avail. To you, Internet Marketing is still a dream. But, thank GOD you are reading this NOW.
To make genuine and serious money online, there are 3 importants factors that must be. Either you
1.) Sell Online
2.) Buy Online Or
3.) Render a Service Online.
Anything outside the above conditions is simply fake and it's a Scam. Don't be victimized again.
Congratulations that you reading this, you just got The Right Way to Internet Marketing. Because my Team and I have prepared series of Step-By-Videos on how to go about Internet Marketing. They are named IM How To Videos.
With these, no more guess work, no more frustration. You just get everything right and straight to the point. For more, find out here: http://www.gigo360.com/imvideos.
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by king406(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
hehe sallah na next week sha.. they go hear am!
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by haryomikun(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by eluquenson(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
That's a ram fight at National Stadium ,Lagos not shomolu @Op.
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by Awoofawo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bull fight, horse racing, dog fight and racing are multi-million dollar industry in many western countries. The only thing lacking here are regulations to guide the operation this game. That game if proper regulate could turns into big revenue earner not just for the operators but for Lagos state.....
frainc:
you call it joblessness?
If this news is from Canada or us, will you have call it "joblessness?

This is one of our local program that need to be promoted

When you promote your own, you promote yourself.
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by Bonapart(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
efonat:
[size=30pt]who told u its joblessness. Must u work ur self out round d clock? It's a way to relax ur mind. In America, they have centers like this. Like the bull and d cowboy fight.[/size]
Hoe-kay
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by possibilita(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
All I see is ppl gathering rams taking selfie plssss video or adonbilivit
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by DiegoNakel(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
IceDude:
Alright, i havent watched it live before.....Is the contest interesting?
Yes , very interesting !!! The ram which choses to run after several bout is the loser.
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by DeepSight(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
successinlife:
@ Deepsight, there is something you have to know,learn and try to use in day to day activities. Why is Bull fighting not banned?why is cock fighting not banned?it is considered as a means of entertainment.Don't judge only what come out of your country,if tomorrow it is considered a crime worldwide then i will also agree to it but others are practising it,it has not taken anybody's life,there are sports more dangerous and people are still into it.Don't stigmatise your own with bad while others in the western world do theirs with applause.

I do not limit my condemnation to this local version of the same banality. What happens with Matadors and Bull Riding or Fighting is as barbaric and filthy as it comes.
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by DeepSight(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
successinlife:

You don't have to use derogative words to push your points for acceptance. ''twerp'' because my opinion is different from yours and nothing shows you are more intelligent than the person you called ''twerp''.It is always the case with many on N/L forgetting that we can't all be onesided in decision taking.You have to be cultured in a public faceless forum.

Sorry, not when one advocates cruelty to animals.
This has nothing to do with intelligence, it has something to do with ethics and your humanity.

I can't see any reason why you would take offence at such light words when you enthusiastically appauld cruelty to other creatures.
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by Baroba(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
alaoeri:
Abusing animal's right.

No mind them, next na bull fighting or dog fighting..
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by lekan29ice(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
alcmene:

or i
see its poverty....they now depend on their rams to make ends meet cheesy
..... Get sense ....learn how to watch and go without opening that your dirty toilet... iyamiri.....
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by butterflyatalan: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
And you ask me why Africans continue to be characterized as animals? Even a monkey won't inflicted pain on another animal, unless nature calls. I'm sick and tired of you Blacks! A significant number of you are the cancer of this world. Damn!
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by Bollinger(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
ladyF:

I'm glad you can comment on this matter so humorously. Soon you'll open your dirty mouth to start lamenting on animal cruelty on another topic.
Litter girl, you better go and find something tangible to occupy your time.
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by Crowny11(f): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
alcmene:

u r not making sense at all .
Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by GGfadar(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bloody slowpoke.........
Think b4 u utter statements
U don't even know what 'OWAMBE' means.
OPONU APODA
alcmene:

Re: Photos From A Ram Fighting Event In Lagos by 2climbi: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
tayebest:
stupid people!
white men create jobs make a living from bull fighting horse racing and the Rest retarded brain like yours is what is taking us back that's how people like you never encourage early footballers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maternity Photos Of A Man And His Pregnant Dog / Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) / Dogs In Nairobi Banned From Having Sex In Public.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.