Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,163 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Camp Kitchen Food - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Camp Kitchen Food (2175 Views)

NYSC Gist: Camp/ppa/kopas Lodge/kitchen / Clinton Now In Kitchen & Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camp Kitchen Food by benedicts(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
To all PCM, you can borrow idea from ex-corpers and serving corp members on the issue of food served at the. Orientation camp.
When I was preparing to go camping some. 11 years ago, I went with my food flask and cutleries to the camp as adviceds by NYSC. I was having in mind that I will definitely not have to spend on food since it has been provided for. My expectations was high as I was thinking of a sumptuous meal in adequate quantity, but to my dismay, reverse was the case. When you see the quality of food served at the camp, hmmmm..... Na apology
I could not help but to spend my little change saved for raining days at the mami market. The only time I manage to eat d kitchen food was on sundays whenever they serve coloured rice encouraged withstick meat or chiken wings. Luckily for me one day, I was able to get lap. Of chicken, that sunday was a jubilation in the hostel for the. Boys. I geot to. Know even staff eat from same pot as all corpers. No wonder. Most staff eat at mami market.
Since then I keep asking if I won't be better to monetise this food and. Call it feeding allowee since most people choose to eat at the mami market at one point or the other?
People of God, pls advice PCMs in the house. And share your experience or view.
One love !!!
Ajuwaya I hail una oooo !!!
Re: Camp Kitchen Food by benedicts(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=20pt]do you subscribe to camp. Feeding alowance to be paid to all corpers and camp officials? Instead of the central cooking method. [/size]
Re: Camp Kitchen Food by Macdove02(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Camp meal na sorry case, For Abuja, Dem go kill us with Tuwo....A15
Re: Camp Kitchen Food by benedicts(m): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2015
If not. For camp, u go ever taste tuwo? Abi u for. Wish make dem add black soup join for?
Macdove02:
Camp meal na sorry case, For Abuja, Dem go kill us with Tuwo....A15
Re: Camp Kitchen Food by maggilove(f): 2:07am On Sep 16, 2015
In camp Abia, our head almost turned to Garri(Eba) and egusi with small vegetable, we ate chicken once and yam too once. I never collected their tea because the water in camp draws like Okro on d body. AnytimE beans is served I buy fried potato, plantain and fish.
Re: Camp Kitchen Food by hola106(m): 3:16am On Sep 16, 2015
Camp life s d best awaiting copper
Re: Camp Kitchen Food by benedicts(m): 6:24am On Sep 16, 2015
u don turn pro fro eba be that ooo,
maggilove:
In camp Abia, our head almost turned to Garri(Eba) and egusi with small vegetable, we ate chicken once and yam too once. I never collected their tea because the water in camp draws like Okro on d body. AnytimE beans is served I buy fried potato, plantain and fish.
Re: Camp Kitchen Food by benedicts(m): 6:27am On Sep 16, 2015
NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, BUT THE FOOD NKO? IS IT NOT BETTER IMPROVE ON THE FOOD OR PAY FEEDING ALLOWANCE TO ALL?
hola106:
Camp life s d best awaiting copper
Re: Camp Kitchen Food by hola106(m): 6:46am On Sep 16, 2015
benedicts:
NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, BUT THE FOOD NKO? IS IT NOT BETTER IMPROVE ON THE FOOD OR PAY FEEDING ALLOWANCE TO ALL?
nd wen. Dey refuse wat do we do
Re: Camp Kitchen Food by benedicts(m): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2015
We keep pressing and not get weary until its done. D management. Definitely have a way of making fortunes from this feeding alocations.
hola106:
nd wen. Dey refuse wat do we do
Re: Camp Kitchen Food by Macdove02(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
benedicts:
If not. For camp, u go ever taste tuwo? Abi u for. Wish make dem add black soup join for?
If i hear...Tuwo na food?
Thank God for mami
Re: Camp Kitchen Food by ukeme200(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
I'm here to learn.... I'm a PCM B'15
Re: Camp Kitchen Food by benedicts(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2015
TUWO NA FOOD OO AND MAMI NA RESQUE POIN.. LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Macdove02:
If i hear...Tuwo na food?
Thank God for mami

1 Like

Re: Camp Kitchen Food by benedicts(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2015
WELCOME, I HOPE YOU HAVE PREPARED ENOF CASH TO MAMILIZED? WHICH STATE DID YOU CHOOSE WHILE REGISTERING?
ukeme200:
I'm here to learn.... I'm a PCM B'15

(1) (Reply)

Message To My Fellow Corps Members On Our POP Today. / Nysc 2015 Batch A Comes Up By May / Batch B Stream ii Posted To Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.