Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,129 members, 7,933,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway (563797 Views)

Over 100 Nigerians deported from Norway, three others / Nigerian Friends In Oslo/sandefjord Norway / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Omini247: 12:02am On Oct 03, 2022
Pls what ls the meaning of Number of places in this portal

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by sirrotex: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
I suppose this means the number of people to be admitted into the program. What course are you looking at, as this is similar to my proposed course
Omini247:
Pls what ls the meaning of Number of places in this portal
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Omini247: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
sirrotex:
I suppose this means the number of people to be admitted into the program. What course are you looking at, as this is similar to my proposed course
Public international Law
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Omini247: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
sirrotex:
I was thinking it's how many faculties one can apply
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by sirrotex: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nice. Mine is LLM in ICT Law
Omini247:

Public international Law
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Omini247: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
sirrotex:
Nice. Mine is LLM in ICT Law
Where did you do llb?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by JUSTsoOk(m): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2022
seyipeters:
Hello all. I got an admission yesterday to study a bsc course in Nord university. Please who went to norway recently through bsc amd how can i go through the visa stuffs. I have a bsc in physics already but want to change field to film and tv production.

Please can I get your number, I’m also thinking of applying for Nord University come November, I will like to personally ask you some questions, if you don’t mind
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by sirrotex: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Unilag
Omini247:

Where did you do llb?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Omini247: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
sirrotex:
Unilag
Nice...HNAUB mine...woulda love to chat with you in private
My WhatsApp number 08056030658
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by DeluxebyOVA: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please does the admission requirements include students with HNDs.

And can someone assist me more on links or information on schools that offer business or management courses? Thank you. I like Nord, sounds nerdy hooge smiley

I could use a good response abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by liznificent(f): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
KillerBeauty:

You deposit 128,889 Norwegian krone to the school account. The money will be refunded to you when you get there. That's what you use to survive.

Hey killer beauty, please I'll appreciate if can we talk privately.. 08038077640. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by DeluxebyOVA: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
DeluxebyOVA:
Please does the admission requirements include students with HNDs.

And can someone assist me more on links or information on schools that offer business or management courses? Thank you. I like Nord, sounds nerdy hooge smiley .

I could use a good response abeg
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Yonniedoll: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
laivwire:

Applied 20th June at VFS, got DUF by July 15th

Please what exactly is DUF , I am just hearing about it for the first time, Do I need it for visitors Visa? I submitted my documents at VFS office on 6th September and still haven’t heard from them and it’s a month now . No Email , nothing . I was trying to send an email to UDI , then came across the the DUF number ,my research brought me here. By the way, I’m applying for Vistors Visa
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by laivwire(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Yonniedoll:

Please what exactly is DUF , I am just hearing about it for the first time, Do I need it for visitors Visa? I submitted my documents at VFS office on 6th September and still haven’t heard from them and it’s a month now . No Email , nothing . I was trying to send an email to UDI , then came across the the DUF number ,my research brought me here. By the way, I’m applying for Vistors Visa
You'll receive a DUF number once your application is being processed. The response time usually varies but rest assured, they'll get back to you.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Omini247: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Just finished reading the thread today and would love to give the award of "The Man Of The Thread" to @CuteTj. Seriously.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
laivwire:

You'll receive a DUF number once your application is being processed. The response time usually varies but rest assured, they'll get back to you.
No DUF number for tourist visa
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by classicsuave(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2022
Good day everyone. Please I have a couple of questions. Anyone who is familiar with the process could assist me with answers

1. Is it compulsory that my school here in Nigeria must be the one to send a copy ofy transcript?

2. Can I make the deposit of 129,000 nok from my parents account? Or must the account be mine??
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by laivwire(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
greatalexander:

No DUF number for tourist visa
Thanks for the correction. I really don't know much about the tourist visas too but I'll believe she will get a response.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by dorbul0t: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2022
classicsuave:
Good day everyone. Please I have a couple of questions. Anyone who is familiar with the process could assist me with answers

1. Is it compulsory that my school here in Nigeria must be the one to send a copy ofy transcript?

2. Can I make the deposit of 129,000 nok from my parents account? Or must the account be mine??
1. Most schools ask you to upload your transcript and also want your university here in Nigeria to send your official transcript to them by email or mail. That being said, you can only confirm for sure what your chosen school want by going through their admission process for your programme but if you are still not sure after doing that, contact your programme coordinator for clarity.

2. Yes you can. Just accompany the bank statement with a signed letter of proof of sponsorship by the owner of the account

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by classicsuave(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2022
Thank you. This is very much appreciated.

dorbul0t:

1. Most schools ask you to upload your transcript and also want your university here in Nigeria to send your official transcript to them by email or mail. That being said, you can only confirm for sure what your chosen school want by going through their admission process for your programme but if you are still not sure after doing that, contact your programme coordinator for clarity.

2. Yes you can. Just accompany the bank statement with a signed letter of proof of sponsorship by the owner of the account
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Ebereisraelyt(m): 11:03am On Oct 13, 2022
Hi guys.... I'm an ardent follower of this thread nd dat of Germany since my year 3. I'm in my final year now so I'm gearing up.. I was just going round YouTube videos of some foreign students in Norway, nd just learnt that the Norwegian government is considering halting free education in d country.. If this is done, omo e go bad, like bad ooo... Most peeps consider Norway nd Germany boss of the free education there.. I just hope the bill doesn't pass their parliament mbok ....
Well just said I shud update my fellow hopefuls.. Good luck everyone of you out there.. May our dreams of studying out there be actualized......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by dorbul0t: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
classicsuave:
Thank you. This is very much appreciated.

You're welcome. Just to reiterate, most schools that I know WILL ONLY CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION if your Nigerian university send in your official transcript to their admission office either by mail or email (Even if you upload it online). So be sure to confirm. Good luck �
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by classicsuave(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
thank you very much. I guess i will just have to start working on getting my school to send the transcript.

dorbul0t:

You're welcome. Just to reiterate, most schools that I know WILL ONLY CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION if your Nigerian university send in your official transcript to their admission office either by mail or email (Even if you upload it online). So be sure to confirm. Good luck �
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Jenny2412(f): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
walealao:

Hello, Just to answer your question, the acceptance rate is good at the University of Bergen. From my experience am currently studying at NTNU, Trondheim (Norwegian University of Science and Technology) which the cost of living is affordable and you can hustle too. Compared with Bergen which has a higher cost of living and also you need a lot to connect to live. I will suggest that you also apply to NTNU Trondheim,
UIS Stavanger and more

Pls I'd like to connect with you as I'm working on applying to NTNU
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Jenny2412(f): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Pls, I have a 2.2 and wants to apply for Childhood Studies at Norwegian University of Science and Technology, I don't know if my grade is enough�, anyone got admitted with grade or anyone about applying to same school and doesn't mind us connecting?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by saysugar(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
My dream country, how Oslo be nah grin
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by nicerod(m): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Anyone that needs form A/ Q to chat me up .

Or u need proof of fund.

Domiciliary accounts
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by DeluxebyOVA: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Someone should put a friend through on how to begin his application Abeg. We can start off using WhatsApp before ending of October. cry sad
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Omini247: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
DeluxebyOVA:
Someone should put a friend through on how to begin his application Abeg. We can start off using WhatsApp before ending of October. cry sad
Studyinnorway.no

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by DeluxebyOVA: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Omini247:

Studyinnorway.no

Thank you. I'm on the site now.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Omini247: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
DeluxebyOVA:

Thank you. I'm on the site now.
Take your time closure is December

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by dorbul0t: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Jenny2412:
Pls, I have a 2.2 and wants to apply for Childhood Studies at Norwegian University of Science and Technology, I don't know if my grade is enough�, anyone got admitted with grade or anyone about applying to same school and doesn't mind us connecting?
Your grade is not as bad as you think. But to stand out and get an admission, you'll need a strong motivation letter and good work experience (e.g 1yr experience as a teacher since you want to apply for "childhood studies"wink.

In the end, God works in wonderful ways. Wish you all the best in your application

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (Reply)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.