Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,336 members, 7,881,243 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) (81952 Views)

Taye Taiwo Looks Fresh And Cute In Recent Pictures / Lionel Messi, Taye Taiwo, And Mikel Obi In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2015
MZdamola:
Hian angry
fret not
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by manchester1: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2015
worldgurus:
My people,I heard you can get help on social media,my name is sadeeq from Lagos Nigeria,i need help,my grandfather is dying and he needs to be operated before next month,he has lung cancer,No amount is too small.if you want to help just send it to this account,gtbank account no 0122874917,gbadamosi sodiq o.Am the only one he has left
no pix no help. how old is ur grandfather?
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by jerrymej(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2015
weitin concern me! beside am working hard to my own name as well!
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by dalynch(f): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2015
My people,I heard you can get help on social media,my name is sadeeq from Lagos Nigeria,i need help,my grandfather is dying and he needs to be operated before next month,he has lung cancer,No amount is too small.if you want to help just send it to this account,gtbank account no 0122874917,gbadamosi sodiq o.Am the only one he has left [/quote]

pls forward dis message or request to uncleTaye Taiwo. i think he may be of help to u. May God see u through
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by mohdimplez(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2015
ebosie11:
More
cisos
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by eliteperfume(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2015
too much money

Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2015
Nawaooo so dis bros handsome like dis?
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by Latinandre(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
Shebi dem say if money cum, person go fyn ni... baba no change.... still as ogre as usual grin grin.. clean tho.... ride on!!!
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by wtfCode: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
why me nah,eeeh? God if u are listening,do something!
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by beautiful95(f): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
He lives in millions and u expect him to live in the bush nd put on rages undecidedwhat would you do if u were in his shoes,live under the bridge
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by idealsico(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
He has kept lavishing his money on mundane things. I don't envy him though. Only that I don't want to hear that he is appealing for financial assistance from Nigerians if he goes broke tomorrow. There are many profitable things to do with such wealth. It had happened to many celebrities.
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
post=38090886:
MTV Shuga, You Favorite TV Series Is Back With The Season 4!

MTV Returns With The Season 4 Of Shuga. You Excited aren't You. Well I am Too. Check Out The First Episode Off The Season 4. Kindly Stream On YouTube Or Hit The Download Button Below.

Hol up, is that Sophie?

DOWNLOAD hERE: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d433ee0c

Thanks,
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by greall12(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Na u money fit

WailingWailer00:
Money no fit am @ all
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by Kazrem(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
These guys are stinkingly rich.
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
vanity upon vanity all is vanity undecided
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by simdam500(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Goodluck to him
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
wao...D guy is rich but his fashion sense & colour combination aint complimenting d whole package

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by iamsoja(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
You can take a man out of the bush but cant take the bush out of him
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by simpleseyi: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
He worked so hard for his money.
If you hate on him, may you die in poverty.

Are you always this stupid or you are just running mad today? Na wetin cause this curse? Who dey fight you? Who dey do you for village? Just cursing for no reason.
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by simpleseyi: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
ogawisdom:
vanity upon vanity all is vanity undecided

Poverty mentality. Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo fly private jets.
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by free37: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Cool
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by Nuzo1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
Taye works very hard!

He has always been a dedicated footballer from day 1!
And thereby reserves the right to enjoy his money with his pillar of a wife. A woman who stood by him through thick and thin.

That being said, seeing Nigerian youths shouting "money good o" over a few Snickers, jeans and watches that an average Westerner can acquire comfortably shows how poverty has damaged our psych and thereby made us slaves to very cheap material things.

The Nigerian system is fukked!
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by walexsy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nice 1 money is good...buh if he's d1 takinq dos pix n sharinq for d world to see..then he probably has more money than sense...
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
One of the photos must have been taken at his mansion in Festac Town, Lagos.
He takes care of his family.
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by kazytoti: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nah only you waka come ni wey be say you be the only family left for the old man
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
This is juvenile.
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by Samsonklin(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2015
worldgurus:
My people,I heard you can get help on social media,my name is sadeeq from Lagos Nigeria,i need help,my grandfather is dying and he needs to be operated before next month,he has lung cancer,No amount is too small.if you want to help just send it to this account,gtbank account no 0122874917,gbadamosi sodiq o.Am the only one he has left
am sori, ur grandfather wil die, thank God he is ur GRANDfather.
Re: How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) by uvie66: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2017
No matter how old, ugly, or fat you are, once you have money you can pick any beautiful girl of your choice, women are like vultures and carcass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Look-alike, Biwar Abdullah Gets Treated Like A Star (photos) / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) / Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.