Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,680 members, 7,878,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! (7868 Views)

Xenophobia: Henry Okay, Nigerians Attacked In South African Prisons - MEND / PHOTOS: Prisons Service, Comptroller-general, Mr Ja'afaru Visits Gov. Udom / Nigerian Prisons Illegally Hires 538 Recruits, Most From North- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Femsyn(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2015

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
softapple go rent one room there I don tire for u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
I WANT TO BE CONVICTED THERE. BETTER THAN NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Story
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Eeser: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Na wao
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
"prefer this prison to aso rock". Quote me anywhere.

10 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
I'd rather live in my shambles a freeman than live a luxurious life in prison!!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by magabounce(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dahh... shii looks like a condo
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by WASMOG(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"prefer this prison to aso rock". Quote me anywhere.
and I pray u will get there

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Femsyn(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
MORE PHOTOS:

1. Musical Instruments for Inmates
2. Inmates' Kitchen
3. The Library
4. Inmate having a sunbath

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by kuljayms1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Omo woju o

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Vyolet(f): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
There is nothing as good as freedom. Even if it is as beautiful as Burj Khalifa,it still remains a Prison.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by mikool007(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Norwigians like ; guyz lets rob a bank nd get caught grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
mikool007:

Dude, the fear in getting caught there as a citizen is not the prisons but the fear of losing your share of the National GDP
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by ocholawealth(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
This will encourage guys to commit crime o...
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Onemansquad(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
mikool007:
u wil be suprised the way they wil torture you and deport you back to nigeria to cum serve ur jail sentence

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Adatob(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Skibo wait ar u kiddin me?
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by mikool007(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Onemansquad:

u wil be suprised the way they wil torture you and deport you back to nigeria to cum serve ur jail sentence
yeh! Dey'l torture me with hospitality
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by pet4ril(f): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
No wonder one of our Nigeria musicians said if love is a crime am willing to be wanted.. I would have done anything to enter dat prison if I were there shocked cool cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Story

It is true.

Norway is the world's second largest producer of oil....and they have just 11 million people.

Norway also has a large industrial sector....including manufacturing and exporting spare parts for the machines they use in drilling for oil.

As such....they have the cash to build nice modern prisons.

Modified.(16/09/15)...some chaps have correctly pointed out that Norway is no 15...and has 5 million people.

Which still proves my point....the fact is Norway has more money to spend because their population is far less than Nigeria (no 8, 170million).

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by bife: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
prison.... Ok let's see
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by wordcat(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Too beautiful but FREEDOM is FREEDOM. I rather live in Ajegunle than to be in the most beautiful prison in the world.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:

It is true.

Norway is the world's second largest producer of oil....and they have just 11 million people.

Norway also has a large industrial sector....including manufacturing and exporting spare parts for the machines they use in drilling for oil.

I read that its one of d most expensiv places to live in on earth...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by slimfit1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
The is equivalent to first class hotel in lagos and abuja if you even double the bed.
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by coolitempa(f): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:

It is true.

No yaps.....just thought I should let you know....Norway is number 15...not number two... wink

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by abumeinben(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Biko how much I go pay commit crime fr dia....

#restless
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Jesu!! This looks more like white house
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
Buhari is going to give Nigerians beta prisons
So that op here can ....
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by joystickextendr: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
A prison will always b a prison undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by gebest: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
o boy u want make prison dey hungry some people abi?
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by gebest: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
o boy u want make prison dey hungry some people abi?
Re: PHOTOS: Prisons In Norway And Sweden. No Jokes!!! by vkon2(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
no company in nigeria is willing to drop this for intallmental payment,,and some peeps are enjoying it for free

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: SSG To Edo State Governor Decamped To APC / The Silent Richest Igbo Man / Commission Probes 400 Cases Of Privacy Breach In Online Loan Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.