Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,955 members, 7,980,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:35 PM

Sign Of End Time! US Signs unclothedness Bill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sign Of End Time! US Signs unclothedness Bill (785 Views)

She Is End Time, See What This sexy Lady Wore To A Party (18+ photos) / Signs Of End Time / I Saw My Dad unclothedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign Of End Time! US Signs unclothedness Bill by Clintonpaul: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Aside same sex marriage being legalized by the
US authorities in the past months
, she has signed into law the unclothedness bill
which gives every citizen the right to wear
what he or she may likes or even go naked in the
public without being cautioned or
harassed. The passage of the bill was lauded and
celebrated.

Source: http://www.genechy.com/2015/09/sign-of-end-time-us-signs-unclothedness-bill.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
Re: Sign Of End Time! US Signs unclothedness Bill by psucc(m): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Country of animals.
Re: Sign Of End Time! US Signs unclothedness Bill by Abbeyme: 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
I never liked this America for all this their rough play
Re: Sign Of End Time! US Signs unclothedness Bill by faith551(m): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Waiting for the next stupid human right campaign
Re: Sign Of End Time! US Signs unclothedness Bill by faradexs09(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
What has end time gotta do wiv uclothedness,it's a free land dey say,let d free do wat dey like wivout being scared of who or when to act, some just love to go all natural, u Neva can say d world may actually be beta for it.....wats bad in utilizing d edenic plan grin

(1) (Reply)

Hi, I Just Wanted To Say.... / 8 Ways To Be The Forbidden Fruit To Men. / Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.