Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:20 AM

Kindly Help. I Need Accommodation In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Help. I Need Accommodation In Lagos (416 Views)

Is This Normal Or Abnormal Kindly Help / Please Help With Accommodation In Lekki Phase1 / Kindly Help Cos Am Confused About Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help. I Need Accommodation In Lagos by Honestly1: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
I will be finishing my NYSC by next month.. . And due to the nature of my job, i have to be in lagos to train and improve in my skills.... I am into TV production.. . Presently, i am in lagos working on a production and I have been begging my friends to give me a bed space just for few months until i save up some money to get my apartment but they are all giving me different stories... I am a hustler and i am not lazy... Im pleading with any good samaritan to help me if they can. I am a guy a Christian and as a matter of fact, I am of good character... You can reach me on 08115082079
Re: Kindly Help. I Need Accommodation In Lagos by Wealthycharles(m): 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Its a hard thing for people to harbour strangerss in lagos.ur phrase"...until I save enuff money to rent my own apartment.."Is not an encouraging proposal.u need to state ur plans,duration and how to achieve it as per getting ur own accomodation,dis wil enable potential helper's plan to help you . Truth is nobody needs an indefinite visitor.
Re: Kindly Help. I Need Accommodation In Lagos by Honestly1: 4:57am On Sep 16, 2015
Like i said, im currently involved in a 3months tv production which started at the beginning of this month... and i will surely get paid then i will secure my place. Im also working on other things which could bring money faster... All cash im seeing now, im saving to get my place... Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

HOW To Know If Your Mother Is A NIGERIAN / Ignite Africa Was The Bomb / What's Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.