Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,836 members, 7,966,088 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:01 AM

25 Interesting Questions - Only For Smart People.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Interesting Questions - Only For Smart People.. (962 Views)

Interesting Questions To Ask Your Crush, Girlfriend Or Boyfriend / 29 Interesting Questions To Ask A Lady While Going On Dates With Her/chatting. / 100+ Interesting Questions To Ask Your Future Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Interesting Questions - Only For Smart People.. by Nature8(m): 5:48am On Sep 16, 2015
1. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

2. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?

3. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?

4. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

5. Does love equal sex?

6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

7. Are you doing what you believe in or are you settling for what you are doing?

8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

9. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

10. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?

11. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

12. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?

13. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

14. Has your greatest fear ever come true?

15. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?

16. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?

17. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself or are you letting others make them for you?

18. If you had all the money in the world but
still had to have some kind of job, what would you choose to do?

19. When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you?

20. What do you regret most so far in life?

21. If you were at heaven’s gates, and God
asked you“Why should I let you in?”, what would you say?

22. What small thing could you do to make someone’s day better?

23. What impact do you want to leave in the world?

24. When was the last time you tried something new?

25. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?

Mma, I want you to know that I'm very sorry for everything and I still love you with every broken pieces of my heart.. If only you'll give me another chance to make things right, I promise never to hurt you again.. I'm so sorry.. NATURE
Re: 25 Interesting Questions - Only For Smart People.. by MightySparrow: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2015
Nature8:

1. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

Man naturally does not learn from mistakes, but are motivated by their desires

2. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?

Being alive is being healthy, living is enjoying what life can offer.

3. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?

In peace is war.

4. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

Yes but honestly something.

5. Does love equal sex?

I don't understand.

6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

An entertainer.

7. Are you doing what you believe in or are you settling for what you are doing?

It is a matter of choice.

8. If the average human life
span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

Just do what come my with all my strength.

9. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

Both

10. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?

Yes, to bid him / her farewell.

11. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Life is beautiful, leave it a more beautiful place whenever you depart. The coming generation will be without crimes.

12. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?

Correcting my mistakes already.

13. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

Worried Genius, history is all about people of activities.

14. Has your greatest fear ever come true?

No, I keeping trying.

15. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?

More

16. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?

Now

17. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself or are you letting others make them for you?

Myself, realising my destiny
in my hands.

18. If you had all the money in the world but
still had to have some kind of job, what would you choose to do?

Serving in an NGO in war - torn Islamic nations.

19. When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you?

Heaven

20. What do you regret most so far in life?

Wasting some time in the pastor.

21. If you were at heaven’s gates, and God
asked you“Why should I let you in?”, what would you say?

This is what you promised

22. What small thing could you do to make someone’s day better?

A smile, a world of encouragement, a helping hand.

23. What impact do you want to leave in the world?

To have improved the world for humanity by my work.

24. When was the last time you tried something new?

Ongoing, trying to learn to write with my left hand and making incredible progress.

25. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?

Pride makes life difficult.

Mma, I want you to know that I'm very sorry for everything and I still love you with every broken pieces of my heart.. If only you'll give me another chance to make things right, I promise never to hurt you again.. I'm so sorry.. NATURE

My honest contribution.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Interesting Questions - Only For Smart People.. by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2015
MightySparrow:

My honest contribution.
welcome to the ambidextrous club. cheesy
Re: 25 Interesting Questions - Only For Smart People.. by MightySparrow: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
welcome to the ambidextrous club. cheesy

Thanks, it is quite interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Games In Relationship? / How To Make Sex Better / pregnancy saga:who is responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.