Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,950 members, 7,980,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:06 PM

Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? (961 Views)

Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? by Joshmon(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2015
I was with a guy(who happens to be a friend), he was playing with his girl in the room while I was in the living room then I heard them talking about how the girl(his GF) will connect her BF to her female friend in school,she even offered to act neutral just for both of them to have an escapade. I sat down for a while and wondered how in the world could such exist in a relationship so I decided to put it across to fellow NL'ders so I can see various opinions..Can you share your BF/GF with your friend?
Cc:lalasticlala,Ishilove and Co.
Re: Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? by Humblebloke(m): 6:39am On Sep 16, 2015
undecided

You were eavesdropping...

Not cool at all........
Re: Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 16, 2015
Joshmon:
I was with a guy(who happens to be a friend), he was playing with his girl in the room while I was in the living room then I heard them talking about how the girl(his GF) will connect her BF to her female friend in school,she even offered to act neutral just for both of them to have an escapade. I sat down for a while and wondered how in the world could such exist in a relationship so I decided to put it across to fellow NL'ders so I can see various opinions..Can you share your BF/GF with your friend?
Cc:lalasticlala,Ishilove and Co.

I did... I did... grin grin grin
Re: Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 16, 2015
so u dont ve a gf MR OP? why were u peeping ur guy na?
Re: Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? by williamsean(m): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2015
Like d saying goes p*ssy no dey finish... I do share my galfrd with my frds and the next day I will get another gal wink
Re: Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? by harffie(m): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2015
Not new, I can't tho.
Re: Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2015
end time nooni
Re: Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? by Joshmon(m): 7:13am On Sep 16, 2015
Humblebloke:
undecided
You were eavesdropping...
Not cool at all........

If that's what you call it,so be it..I just know I was in the living room chatting cause there was no light and so errwhere was quiet,should I have closed my ears?
Re: Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? by AGBARUSIA1(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2015
Guy guess u luv gossip..how can u be eavesdropping on pple's conversatioN..amebo
Re: Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? by Joshmon(m): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2015
DDeliverer:
so u dont ve a gf MR OP?
why were u peeping ur guy na?

You can do better than this bro..I didn't say I don't have a GF and I also never typed 'peeping' at any point and I wasn't even eavesdropping..I overheard them effortlessly
Re: Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? by Joshmon(m): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
I did... I did... grin grin grin
Like seriously?!..and it worked out? You didn't feel bad?
Re: Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? by Joshmon(m): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2015
Too much talks about eavesdropping and peeping here..what happened to 'overhearing' a convo? Y'all act like you don't walk by and hear people say somethings,does that mean you eavesdrop?
Re: Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2015
Joshmon:

Like seriously?!..and it worked out? You didn't feel bad?

Why I feel bad when all I want is to have fun? Tat was all good memories to laugh for after wink
Re: Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? by Joshmon(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
KashyBaby:

Why I feel bad when all I want is to have fun? Tat was all good memories to laugh for after wink

Wow..good for you tho
Re: Can You Give Your Friend To Your BF/GF? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
There is a difference btw gf and call girl op, get that straight wink

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Signs Do You Show Guys You Dont Love Without Telling Them? / When Last Did You Visited Home (hilarious) / >I Know He's A Player But He Wants To Date My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.