Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,112 members, 7,880,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

What Do You Think Of America? - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Think Of America? (22539 Views)

Common Misconception Of America By Nigerians / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / United States Of America Vs United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ Dime

Indeed America is not perfect but she sure is the most advanced and developed Country today.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2007
so is dat wat makes it a great country?
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ Dime

Well, you said it. wink
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2007
wateva man

There is no shaking u and your unrealistic points grin
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Uche2nna(m): 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ Dime What is ur own opinion of a great country.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2007
@ MULTITASK

I did tell Seun to give out best fool of the site to you cos u actually d biggest fool i have ever met.If you are man enough post ur details here and see what will happen to u in one week.U dis Agbero who jst goes about chewing his fingers for a living.Hope u have eaten today sha?Well as a concerned being i did ask u to come share my dogs food cos he gat plenty to eat.

You need to go back to school of manners cos u mannerless.Well never cross ur boundary by mentioning my family.Vomit all ur trash bt never let my family in.You jst male dog.

Get a life and live responsible citizens alone.Dunno y its hurting u that u a never do well.

SLAVE
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Uche2nna(m): 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2007

I thot I have seen the end of this
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 12:01am On Feb 25, 2007
Uche2nna:

I thot I have seen the end of this

You shld tell dt to Mr NOpoint(MULTITASK)
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 12:03am On Feb 25, 2007
@ Dime

Open your eyes and see and acknowledge the many  positive and helpful roles America play in our world today.

@ 9ja4eva

Who the hell is seun? Anyway I don't give a darn who you kiss up to, as far as I'm concern you are a no good lying son of a biatch.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Ferlie(m): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2007
all of you are foolish, stupid, stupendous and porostically immature.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Uche2nna(m): 12:07am On Feb 25, 2007
penis:

all of you are foolish, stupid, stupendous and[b] porostically [/b] immature.

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 12:07am On Feb 25, 2007
@ penis

Is that a cry for attention or for help?
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Ferlie(m): 12:09am On Feb 25, 2007
it just shows in a gangantuan way, the imperically corroded mannerism of some mamalian niggers who have resulted to opprobrate each other behind the facade of the potentially gigiantic medium to fake medulated mannerism against anyone you have concoted to be a negatively impacted homo sapien and people who may not aggregatedly agree with your mentally imbalanced state of thinking.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 12:14am On Feb 25, 2007
@ penis

What the Bleep? You are trying to appear intelligent but you don't know how ridiculously vain you are.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by GNature(m): 12:14am On Feb 25, 2007
penis:

it just shows in a gangantuan way, the imperically corroded mannerism of some mamalian niggers who have resulted to opprobrate each other behind the facade of the potentially gigiantic medium to fake medulated mannerism against anyone you have concoted to be a negatively impacted homo sapien and people who may not aggregatedly agree with your mentally imbalanced state of thinking.

*diss one donn pass elastic limit, gnature is going to grab his dictionary*
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Ferlie(m): 12:15am On Feb 25, 2007
i appeal against that vocal vituperation and i call you to order - kindly stop the vocal innuendo and put the vocal cavity under lock and key - padlock it - na im I mean.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Uche2nna(m): 12:19am On Feb 25, 2007
grabs my dic[b]K[/b]tionary
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 12:24am On Feb 25, 2007
@ penis

You are nothing but a debaculous spectacle. Stop trying so hard, I'm sure your highest level of education is a primary 4 drop-out. You ain't fooling me with that shit at all. I'm sure you are just randomly picking words from the dictionary are using them without knowing their meaning, pityful  undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Ferlie(m): 12:26am On Feb 25, 2007
with all encumberances removed, i can visually comprehend and vocally apprehend that you have turned to a porostically coroded homo sapien, you can not query my elizabethan grammatic prowress because doing so will only balistically impugne on your cacophonically imbalanced medula oblongata.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by GNature(m): 12:40am On Feb 25, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 12:45am On Feb 25, 2007
@ penis

I've got some news for you, this is planet earth. I don't know what planet you came from but on this planet, not even professors at college and university levels apply this manner of whatever the f%ck it is you are trying to imply.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 1:26am On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ Dime

Open your eyes and see and acknowledge the many positive and helpful roles America play in our world today.

@ 9ja4eva

Who the hell is seun? Anyway I don't give a darn who you kiss up to, as far as I'm concern you are a no good lying son of a biatch.

U a fool @ 40 n a fool forever.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 3:21am On Feb 25, 2007
@ 9ja4eva

Once a crackhead, always a crackhead.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by LindaM1(f): 5:13am On Feb 25, 2007
Greedy? I wouldn't limit greed to America. I believe it's a trait inherent in all human beings. (the moment the second person appeared on earth, the rights of the first were cut in half. and thus the quest for wealth began, )
It's also very difficult to live in America and not live in ways that would make other countries believe you're greedy. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone here, in a ghetto or otherwise, who does not own more than one pair of shoes. Even the poorest of households somehow seem to own multiple electronics, nice clothes, and at least one car. Acquisition (not necessarily greed), is instilled in us from day one.

However, it isn't always easy for poor people in America. Please read "Nickled and Dimed", written by a woman who gave up a good job to traverse the country, sustaining herself by working minimum wage jobs. One of her observations is that, yes, you CAN live on a minimum wage job in America - that is if you don't mind living outside.

All that glitters isn't gold.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Hotstepper(f): 5:15am On Feb 25, 2007
@Multitask , if i may correct ou, America can be bigger in population than Canada but Canada is sure more diversed than America. Canada is da most diversed country in the world making Toronto da most diversed city in the world, Ask ans search
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Ferlie(m): 5:51am On Feb 25, 2007
you are all Hot and trying to find where to pump - i dont know the meaning of all these foolish agradisement.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 6:29am On Feb 25, 2007
seriously penis or dick or whatever u call your self, since u are so smart why don't u talk about the topic instead of being a complete nuisance
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 6:36am On Feb 25, 2007
dats terrific

keep it low pls@dime
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 6:40am On Feb 25, 2007
lol

trouble maker
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 6:49am On Feb 25, 2007
why yall ravin curses of grammer in here @penis n multitask
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 6:50am On Feb 25, 2007
Dime:

lol

trouble maker
na freind ve change nw a peace maker
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ 9ja4eva

Once a crackhead, always a crackhead.

I smell poverty.U Wretch
penis:

you are all Hot and trying to find where to pump - i don't know the meaning of all these foolish agradisement.

Help me tell him oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Ondo / 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident / 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.