Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,827 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

What Do You Think Of America? - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Think Of America? (22507 Views)

Common Misconception Of America By Nigerians / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / United States Of America Vs United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2007
Hotstepper:

i don't even tell people i have been to america but am not be asked because it aint a big deal for those who gat da money

Thanks oh.I like hearing from people like you who are not suffering.Leave those who r suffering to keep lamenting on their wasted lives.Carry go jare.America is no big deal in d first place.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ Omo Eko

Wanton bitch, suck my d$ck wink

@ 9ja4eva

You better go and check yourself out for rabbis disease because you seem to have contacted it the last time you went down on your dog.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2007
Of all places u r in Phoenix.Y nt come to the rich area so we show u how things are done.Sorry i forgot to add ur mum became pregnant for u after the last meeting with my dog.Did she also tell you that she had rabbies b4 she died.Go check urself for AIDS cos i know u r positive
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2007
OH MY GOD
DATS D BOMB
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by OmoEko1(f): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ Omo Eko

Wanton bitch, suck my d$ck wink

YOUR MAMA  angry angry cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ 9ja4eva

At least I'm still in America, but you, where are you at?, oh, you are in the middle of the forsaken Country. Your mom's holes are the size of a basketball, yea, they are that big around. Once your dog dies, who are you going to be doing? oh your mom. sick family
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ Omo Eko

Come on, scanky crack LovePeddler, you know you'd love to. wink
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ 9ja4eva

At least I'm still in America, but you, where are you at?, oh, you are in the middle of the forsaken Country. Your mom's holes are the size of a basketball, yea, they are that big around. Once your dog dies, who are you going to be doing? oh your mom. sick family
nt its nw obvious u re a curse to ur family n a waste to ur nation u call nigeria 4saken HIN NO GO BETA 4 U, n dat america u dey only GOD nos if u gonna make it, dis aint curse am just speakin d e truth dnt be mad @ big bro
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ star01

Just being in that corrupt and desperate Country means you are already a loser. chew on that you sick fatherf%cker
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2007
aint gat ur tyme amma let u be
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ star01

You dam right, sucker
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2007
keep battlin wiv ur destiny
wannbe negro
fake gansta
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2007
Like I said somewhere else,some woman sometime ago came home with a bundle of joy which turned out to be just a bundle.
If you know his applies to you,please grow up!! this is not funny and has never been.
We are not impressed.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2007
@ star01

Whatever, fatherf%cker
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ 9ja4eva

You this forsaken kid.Y u blaming 9jeria for ur poor state.Your family cnt neva make it in Nigeria cos dey go abt sucking animals.We had to screw up ur mums hole cos it was too loose for my dogs dick.When u mum gave birth to u, u got missing sucking her boobs cos it was jst too big for ur small head.People look @ dis oh.His mother sews her *** cos dey aint got her size.

People look @ dis curse.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2007
Multitask:

@ 9ja4eva

You this forsaken kid.Y u blaming 9jeria for ur poor state.Your family cnt neva make it in Nigeria cos dey go abt sucking animals.We had to screw up ur mums hole cos it was too loose for my dogs dick.When u mum gave birth to u, u got missing sucking her boobs cos it was jst too big for ur small head.People look @ dis oh.His mother sews her *** cos dey aint got her size.Drop your # if truly u in yankee.

People look @ dis curse.

Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2007
tot  ve seen da end aint no more still comin

go gal
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2007
@ 9ja4eva

You better not post your momsy's scanky pussy pics too.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by 9ja4eva: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2007
Multitask:

@ 9ja4eva

You better not post your momsy's scanky pussy pics too.

Sorry i messed up.My dog gave it to me to show the whole world.Dont be ashamed
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2007
@ 9ja4eva

Whatever you do, just don't blind me with your mom's pussy pics. Its as hairy as a monkeys ass.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2007
@9jaeva
apparently dis has shows d level of lunacity n stupidity its beta 2 stay back or else u might be considered 1
let de wanna be
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2007
@ star01

How long shall you be sick and allergic to sanity? you crazy fatherf%cker
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2007
Multitask:

@ star01

How long shall you be sick and allergic to sanity? you crazy fatherf%cker
wen ur mum pussy stops stinkin
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Multitask(m): 12:25am On Feb 26, 2007
@ star01

My mom's tight pussy is better than your mom's wide ass pussy that has been accessed by every wandering d%ck.
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2007
what is with this thread- it is getting out of hand now. angry
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 12:40am On Feb 26, 2007
@multi

Can u just ignore for five min, i got a question i gotta ask.

@star,

bros how far now grin

@omo eko

what happened to being the adult here?

@9ja4eva

Sweety ignore this two men ova here, trust me they are just trying to get under your skin. If u ignore them for five min trust me dey will get bored an move on.

On the other hand. It is Good To Speak Up Sometimes grin
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 12:42am On Feb 26, 2007
10ks darlin keep stalkin
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2007
lol

ya u like it so why u complaining tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by star01(m): 12:45am On Feb 26, 2007
my bad i luv it(yong geezy)
Re: What Do You Think Of America? by Dime(f): 12:50am On Feb 26, 2007
starey grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20)

Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Ondo / Passengers Disrupt Dana Airline’s Operations Over Delay, Cancelation / Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.