Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,635 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her (1184 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / My Next Flat Neighbo Always Maltreating Her House Help / Caught In The Act. This House Maid Uses Her Urine To Cook For Her Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by topeorekoy(m): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2015
According to Modern Kenyan Corps, a Facebook page showcasing happenings in the East African country, a vengeful house girl who was maltreated by her boss' family took vengeance on the entire household by using her own urine to prepare meals for the household.

The 19-year-old girl who was caught in the act when the master of the house decided to install a Close Circuit Camera in the house in the wake of housemaids maltreating kids left in their care, was shocked to see the girl urinating in a pot of soup she was preparing.

This Mombasa based family, on seeing the footage of the video, promptly got the girl and during interrogation, she told police officers she used the urine to prepare food as punishment on her boss for maltreating her.

These Kenyan housemaids are so mean, is it not in the same Kenya that the housemaid was caught on camera maltreating a baby?

http://topeorekoya..com.ng/2015/09/kenyan-maid-uses-urine-to-prepare-meals.html

Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by kossyablaze(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by adedayourt(m): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2015
mke sense
Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2015
she is heartless...
Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2015
she is heartless...but d man deserve it as well
Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by 1miccza: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2015
Serves the man right for maltreating her

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by Pidggin(f): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2015
If you treat her like a dog

She'll act like one.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by philfrey08: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2015
She treat the guy fxxkup!
See urine wey don turn brown oooo! Ewwww lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by doublewisdom: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2015
She looks well fed. She is just a very wicked person a potential Shekau.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by FruityLass: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Concentrated urine

Ammonia acid cheesy
Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by funlord(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2015
grin

Make dem use _shit prepare some better chow for her too so that the equation go balance! See as she resemble native doctor babe sef!
Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by southernbelle(f): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2015
this is too extreme angry
i can't even imagine the wicked satisfaction she derives seeing the family eating meals prepared with her urine cry
and then again, anyone here who has ever spit in a cup of water belonging to a disliked senior in secondary school has no right to condemn this househelp because they are in the same category embarassed
Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by jashar(f): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Hence the sage saying,' Don't piss off the people who handle your food'. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by chii8(f): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2015
Chaiii....
Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2015
Thats why its always good to treat people well.

The girl is also very wicked girl with a very bad heart. very very wicked. What is her gain?

I also dont understand why some oga's and madams treat househelps and other staff so badly . . .WHY?
Why will your househelp sleep on the kitchen floor when you have empty guestrooms
Why will your driver sit in a hot car in the sun for hours while you and your friends are relaxing with babes in a hotel bar?
why will you slap your gateman because he didnt open the gate in 20 seconds after you got back at 3am?
Wicked ogas and wicked househelps . . they all fit each other.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2015
Serves the Oga right, if he was actually maltreating her. sad

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by taryour(f): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Well I could be wrong, this young girl doesn't look to me like someone who is being maltreated. she looks very health, fresh and we'll kept. I think she just has a heart of wickedness on her own. like I said earlier I could be wrong.
Re: Kenyan Maid Uses Urine To Prepare Meals For Bosses For Maltreating Her by LadyX(f): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
topeorekoy:

These Kenyan housemaids are so mean, is it not in the same Kenya that the housemaid was caught on camera maltreating a baby?

Bros, get your facts right abeg...it was not in Kenya that a maid was caught on camera maltreating a baby. It was in Uganda. Why do some Nairalanders always associate bad things with Kenya

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders Can I Settle Down With 50,000 Basic Salary? / Ghanaian Couple Living In UK Gives Birth To 3rd Set Of Twins (see Photos) / Parents Please Be Watchful And Stay Close To Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.