Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) (26115 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) / Ibe Kachiukwu Assumes Office As Minister Of State For Petroleum Resources (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) by hinwazaka: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2015
shogz89:
ok,, thus civil war shit is becoming boring.. Can you come up with something else... And what caused the last civil war of I may ask..
The Civil war was brought about by Shell's monopoly in oil prospecting and exploration at the expense of other OMNC's. After the civil war, the oil policies were reviewed and companies like Elf, Total and chevron were allowed to prospect for oil in Nigeria. So, now guess what really brought about a war which had no direction
Re: Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) by sukkot: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2015
this kachikwu na real correct man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) by arabianights: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2015
koolly009:
Learn to speak & write : German, French, Spanish, portuguese, Russian, Italian, Chinese, English and Nigerian languages i.e, Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo. 
+ Preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch. 
+ German re-union visa preparatory class. 
+ Apply for undergraduates / ‎masters study in Germany. 

Address:        B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa. 
Mr Kolade.   : 08035949272‎

WHY IS ARABIC NOT AMONGST?
Re: Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2015
niceguy7:
Buhari is working............haters keep hating.
How is he working? By spending tax payer money on trips as an illiterate celebrity.You are only making fool of yourself here.
Re: Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Justdulla:
. Bush man,I know you don't know your different seasons....Its already winter in Paris, so he is compelled to put on dark attires so as to prevent catching cold...I hope u learnt something today
So dark attire prevents cold abi? Adamu
Re: Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
back2sender:

you just further confirm your foolishness to another level. so you cant google to find out about black & heat sensitivity.
What kind of youths do we have these days in Nigeria, you want to be spoon feed always.
I am sure your parents do expo for you to pass exams shior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Explain how dark cloth keeps one warm in winter. According to science, black surfaces are good emiter and absorbers of heat n light or shiny surfaces r good reflectors bt poor absorbers n emiters. So in winter when the average surrounding temperature is less than body temp, won't the black cloth end up emiting heat away frm the body since there is no heat to absord frm the surrounding?
Re: Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
all4naija:

How is he working? By spending tax payer money on trips as an illiterate celebrity.You are only making fool of yourself here.
Without been told u are one of the haters......ur the one fooling urself coz u don't want to "change".
Re: Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
niceguy7:

Without been told u are one of the haters......ur the one fooling urself coz u don't want to "change".
I like change for the better not just to accept anything all in the name of change. Buhari is not capable of ruling Nigeria in the 21st century. You must accept that fact.
Re: Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 17, 2015
niceguy7:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) by pus33: 1:35am On Sep 17, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2862505_ce2_jpegc8a2587b2ef548e74614099fda9f1d3b

Nigeria cant collect money for the country of western Nigeria.. either does civilian collect money. Amosun who you see in the picture cant collect money , neither can he represent the country of western Nigeria. He has no such power..

because it is illegal under international law for Nigeria to create state in another country. so they have no such power to collect money inside the country of western Nigeria.

please note, that that amosun /tinubu/ Kachiukwu are not citizen of the country of western Nigeria. they are considered illegal immigrate by international law.

What Nigeria have done for several years is to illegal collect the money of another country. using illegal immigrate and proxy. which is wrong. telling lies.
Re: Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 2:35am On Sep 17, 2015
kossyablaze:
Long live my president.

IGBOS
1. Imitation/Faking of manufactured goods.
2. Drug /Child Trafficking/child rape/kidnapping/fraud/robbery.
3. Female prostitution (i.e Afrocandy)/Osu witchcraft

Don't worry. I'll help you pass this around.
Re: Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) by HERSLEY(f): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
kossyablaze:
Long live my president.
*Modified*
My attention has been diverted to the recent
outburst of the
overwhelming,outrageous,alarming and
blasphemous TRIBAL COMMENTS ON
NAIRALAND.I want to settle this loggerheads
especially btw the IGBO & YORUBA tribes on
here.Its time we accept our
faults,crimes,differencies etc and seek a better
future for us and that of our unborn children!We always accuse eachother here on NL the following crimes,which thrs a bit of truth in it.
IGBOS
2. Drug /Child Trafficking.
YORUBAS
1. Crimes Eg Rape,Robbery,Money Ritual
2. Prostitution/Witchcraft
HAUSAS
1. Low mentality and level of education
2. Thirst for blood....Kill/fight.
SOLUTION
Itz not our fault that are we are composed of
various ethnic groups.It will do us more good to
accept our differencies and join hands together
tackling the menace that befalls us to produce a
better future for our offsprings.If we continue diz
cat and dog fights,then the future of Nigeria and
that of our children is at stake (Civil war/
Secession).WE ARE THE CHANGE WE NEED.I
believe in #WaZoBia #SayNoToTribalism...Do u
sincerely believe in it too?
These fellows(animals), are bent on tribal comments on Nairaland.I am warning them publicly now to desist from such act. Kaakulator,PentiumPro,uniklinkum,bigerboy200,Burger01,blackpanda,homirefacuny,kestolove95,nochildsplay,DaBullIT,tigonana,sukkot,Zoharariel,tunde1200,bababuff,missKiffy,miccheck58,laserjet,j1mmy,Legit,kobe79,kingthreat,carboblanko,princdebola201,Kolade354,Drchristian,Moneybag100,swagt101,Demmzy15,omusiliyu,GspotAngela,angels09,Emeskhalifa,Vicadex07,Alaoeri,ilekeh,Erodedeast,Hero10001,laurel03,FatIjeomaOkolie,Jaideyone,Fash20,uselessgoat,simpleseyi,tartar9,kkkp,GOATandYAMtheory,adedayourt,lowgeorge,Ymodulus,Psuedy,Sabrwahaqqo.Most especially kestolove95.He is a dude hiding behind female moniker...Thanks and God bless.KOSSYABLAZE
nice
Re: Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) by Hero10001: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2015
kossyablaze:
Long live my president.
*Modified*
My attention has been diverted to the recent
outburst of the
overwhelming,outrageous,alarming and
blasphemous TRIBAL COMMENTS ON
NAIRALAND.I want to settle this loggerheads
especially btw the IGBO & YORUBA tribes on
here.Its time we accept our
faults,crimes,differencies etc and seek a better
future for us and that of our unborn children!We always accuse eachother here on NL the following crimes,which thrs a bit of truth in it.
IGBOS
2. Drug /Child Trafficking.
YORUBAS
1. Crimes Eg Rape,Robbery,Money Ritual
2. Prostitution/Witchcraft
HAUSAS
1. Low mentality and level of education
2. Thirst for blood....Kill/fight.
SOLUTION
Itz not our fault that are we are composed of
various ethnic groups.It will do us more good to
accept our differencies and join hands together
tackling the menace that befalls us to produce a
better future for our offsprings.If we continue diz
cat and dog fights,then the future of Nigeria and
that of our children is at stake (Civil war/
Secession).WE ARE THE CHANGE WE NEED.I
believe in #WaZoBia #SayNoToTribalism...Do u
sincerely believe in it too?
These fellows(animals), are bent on tribal comments on Nairaland.I am warning them publicly now to desist from such act.Hero10001[b]KOSSYABLAZE[/b]
You got 57 likes for this crap already?!
Well, thank God stvpidity isn't purnishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of population drop.
Moreover, it's okay to disagree with the thoughs or opinions expressed by other people.
That doesn't give you the right to accuse someone of poorly expressing their beliefs just cos you don't like what they are saying.
You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your "informed" opinion.
However, you calling the tribalists "animals" shows you have attributed conditions to villainy that simply result from stvpidity.
It showed your bigotry, foolishness, igorance, illiteracy, illusion and stvpidity are terminal.
Openly, i can call an igbo man "omo yeeboe jati-jati" and get away with it. Just like an igbo man calling a yoruba man "amala monster" will incure no wrath but you could get lynched for calling someone an "animal" and thats the difference btwn "crazy and stvpidity", i'll take crazy over stvpidity any day.
Moreso, go get some education fast, go learn human history from God-satan-adam-abram-jacob-pharoah-moses-levi-isreal-david-Jesus christ-mohd-21st century, there you'l find tribalism.
We're not the same, we are different, i am a tribalist and thats the way i like it.
You can accuse me of tribalism but you can't accuse your leaders right?!
Show me "one person" who is not a tribalist and i will show you a complete eedi.ot e.g kossyablaze.
I'm not like a gullible slowpoke like you. Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backward.
Ignorance is bad, stvpidity is hell.
If you want a fight, go look for a dolt like you.
Lastly, i'm open to teaching you some comon sense not minding your advanced state of stvpidity.
You can make it, hopefully.
Re: Buhari And Kachiukwu Meet CEO Of Total In Paris (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hero10001:

You got 57 likes for this crap already?!
Well, thank God stvpidity isn't purnishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of population drop.
Moreover, it's okay to disagree with the thoughs or opinions expressed by other people.
That doesn't give you the right to accuse someone of poorly expressing their beliefs just cos you don't like what they are saying.
You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your "informed" opinion.
However, you calling the tribalists "animals" shows you have attributed conditions to villainy that simply result from stvpidity.
It showed your bigotry, foolishness, igorance, illiteracy, illusion and stvpidity are terminal.
Openly, i can call an igbo man "omo yeeboe jati-jati" and get away with it. Just like an igbo man calling a yoruba man "amala monster" will incure no wrath but you could get lynched for calling someone an "animal" and thats the difference btwn "crazy and stvpidity", i'll take crazy over stvpidity any day.
Moreso, go get some education fast, go learn human history from God-satan-adam-abram-jacob-pharoah-moses-levi-isreal-david-Jesus christ-mohd-21st century, there you'l find tribalism.
We're not the same, we are different, i am a tribalist and thats the way i like it.
You can accuse me of tribalism but you can't accuse your leaders right?!
Show me "one person" who is not a tribalist and i will show you a complete eedi.ot e.g kossyablaze.
I'm not like a gullible slowpoke like you. Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backward.
Ignorance is bad, stvpidity is hell.
If you want a fight, go look for a dolt like you.
Lastly, i'm open to teaching you some comon sense not minding your advanced state of stvpidity.
You can make it, hopefully.
Nice rant.... I c u padi mi

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? / Court Won’t Overturn President’s Victory, Economist Intelligence Unit Predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.