Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,814 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Friends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friends (1136 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends by speak2femz: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2015
I don't know why but I yearn for good friends.
modified
I am a young lady, read economics from a state university. currently looking for a job in Abuja. it just dawned on me that I have just One Friend. I wanna meet new people that's all. both male and female friends or Is it a bad idea searching for friends on so I media?
Re: Friends by speak2femz: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
no one wants to be friends with a lady?
Re: Friends by vilight(f): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
...goodluck on that but i'd rather you start 'being' a friend to those around you. i am sure your only friend has other friends which can in turn be your friends when you become more receptive 2wards them.

2 Likes

Re: Friends by speak2femz: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
vilight:
...goodluck on that but i'd rather you start 'being' a friend to those around you. i am sure your only friend has other friends which can in turn be your friends when you become more receptive 2wards them.
thanks but my only friend stays at the other end of town.
Re: Friends by vilight(f): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
i believe u dont live on an island, dere are ppl around you
be the kind of friend u are searching to the ppl you meet on ur way to school, work, church, mkt etc
Re: Friends by speak2femz: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
vilight. thanks. all you guys, stop sending pm.
Re: Friends by speak2femz: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
No guy or lady wants a decent conversation with a sister?
Re: Friends by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
why is this thread so sad chei cry

1 Like

Re: Friends by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
speak2femz:
modified
I am a young lady, read economics from a state university. currently looking for a job in Abuja. it just dawned on me that I have just One Friend. I wanna meet new people that's all. both male and female friends or Is it a bad idea searching for friends on so I media?
Well you can online friends I do, and it's cool sometimes. If you watch anime and play games then we could be friends. wink
Re: Friends by speak2femz: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=pcguru1 post=38111628]
Well you can online friends I do, and it's cool sometimes. If you watch anime and play games then we could be friends. wink[/quote
thanks, the games i like are Zuma, car race, candy crush, bike race. do you play chess? I need a tutor on that
Re: Friends by Kimoni: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2015
speak2femz:
modified

Shouldn't the bolded be your priority?

1 Like

Re: Friends by speak2femz: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2015
Kimoni:

Shouldn't the bolded be your priority?
it is my topmost priority. and I don't see how it affects my looking for new friends.....
Re: Friends by Intrepid01(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2015
Obviously we can guess the type of job she's looking for. afteral job na still job especially the one that involves mind blowing.
Re: Friends by Kimoni: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2015
speak2femz:

it is my topmost priority. and I don't see how it affects my looking for new friends.....

Noted
Re: Friends by speak2femz: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Intrepid01:
Obviously we can guess the type of job she's looking for. afteral job na still job especially the one that involves mind blowing.
May God forgive you

1 Like

Re: Friends by amokeme(f): 4:26am On Sep 19, 2015
speak2femz:

May God forgive you
cheesy Amen
Re: Friends by KanwuliaJara: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2015
Be your own best friend, PERIOD! kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maids, Are They Really A Necessary Evil? / I Think She's A Church-witch / She Wants To Call Off Her Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.