Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man (3417 Views)

Ladies What Would You Do If The Man You Dated For 8yrs Leaves U 4 Anoda / He Dumped Me 4 Anoda Girl / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by naijaboiy: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Diddyydiva:
you are not serious tongue tongue
gringringringrin
You people should continue na tongue
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by free2ryhme: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2015
jabojafa:
A friend needs your advice. Cynthia (not real
name) has been married for 8 years without
having any child. Recently, her husnand
travelled to Canada . During this period, she
met Daniel her ex boy friend in the
university and they got aquainted again.
One thing led to another and she became
pregnant for Daniel.
Cynthia is now confused on what to do in
this situation, as to whether to keep the
baby or get rid of it because her husband is
preparing to come back again.
NB: Daniel is also married now with kids.
Your advice is needed

you too dey lie

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Swissheart(f): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2015
lurlah2014:
THAT man is her REAL husband, the other man is BORROW POSE
......abi o....8yrs no show...may I not make my husband my ex in Jesus name!...Amen Fire!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringringringrin
You people should continue na tongue
She is soft sad sad

I want miss.classsy cheesy
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by naijaboiy: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2015
Diddyydiva:
She is soft sad sad

I want miss.classsy cheesy
Lol,,so you came back with sharpened fangs. grin

Well mister classy has faded into oblivion. He won't be your regular fighting customer anymore. wink

Leave the miss alone though,she's peaceful tongue
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,so you came back with sharpened fangs. grin

Well mister classy has faded into oblivion. He won't be your regular fighting customer anymore. wink

Leave the miss alone though,she's peaceful tongue
oops!!!

sad sad sad

okay sad

bye
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by naijaboiy: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2015
Diddyydiva:
oops!!!

sad sad sad

okay sad

bye
grin
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Mercylin(f): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2015
Abortion is not an option here,It's a great sin. what if something goes wrong? Well, since the deed has already been done she should go meet her pastor and confess everything to him. i believe he'll help her break the news to her hubby and plead on her behalf. though it's not gonna be easy, and i doubt if her hubby will still want her back after such. but it's her cross, she'll have to bear it. angry
I pray God sees her through.
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by grad2012(f): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2015
Omg dis is serious if true,well she has no other choice but to own up to her mistake,let her ask for forgivness from GOD and her husband.I doubt if he will want her back but watever action he taks she shud accept it cos he has every rit to ask for a divorce and send her packing.Infact dis is very messy inbetween is d boyfriend willing to accept the child.
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by porozhniy(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2015
obviously the woman is going to pass off the pregnancy to the husband, she may even go back to the FERTILITY clinic to get another bady. op congratulate ur frnd in advance oo.
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hoes everywia, even some so called married bitches. #huh!#
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by johnwell(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
smarttm:
....if she prefer having the baby outside wedlock then d choice is her'....how can someone just go and enjoy herself without CD since we all know that it can happen just to satisfy the urge....In this case, she got what she want.....period

i don't think she went for enjoyment, she was going there to test the validy of her commercial sperm Reservoir
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by Barezzi(m): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
irishCream:

The same way you picked on someone's post without concentrating on the main issue is what I'm doing to you, giving you a test of your own medicine, madam solution cum nag are you pregnant for your ex too? tongue
grin grin grin

Abortion is out of the question! The unborn child is innocent... Let her prepare for life as a single mom.
The husband might have arranged with her ex to do the needful o, knowing fully well he's impotent lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by jabojafa(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
lurlah2014:
THAT man is her REAL husband, the other man is BORROW POSE
bt d ex u r calling her real hubby is already married wit kids. So wot shd she do?
Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by lurlah2014(f): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2015
That shows they were meant to be together, no one can predict his / her life journey #GOD PLS LEAD ME TO THE RIGHT PERSON BEFORE ITS TO LATE
jabojafa:
bt d ex u r calling her real hubby is already married wit kids. So wot shd she do?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man by naijathings(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2015
She should put the baby in a basket and put the basket in a river and watch the baby flow over to Egypt just like Moses in the Bible.

my ex who just got married in the end of last year keeps calling me and molesting my phone with nude pics and sms . i no answer her till she carried herself to another guy. and now she don carry belle too.. HOES Everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / What The Shape Of Your Bμtt Says About You (you Will Be Very Surprised) / WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.