Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau (39925 Views)

IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic / Graphic Photos; Woman Allegedly Shot In The Stomach During Aba Biafra Protest / Military Not Sincere On Casualty Figure Of Sunday’s Attack – Borno Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by kenedy175(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:
y
For Yamaha
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Segadem(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by yorubatic: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2015
Yet my fetish people will not say a single word against their overlord, my diabolical cowards people always hide unded their Hausa-Fulani overlord to rant rubish against the good people of biafra. ..my evil people only get mouth on biafra, not because they are strong, but the evil hypocrites always hide under the British Empire and their allies military power to rant and curse,

Can yorubas as ethnic group fight against igbos?
Can Hausa-Fulani as an ethnic group win igbos in a war?
Which ethnic group can challenge igbos single handedly?

My evil yoruba coward people always spun trash hiding under Britain and the nigeria military which comprised over 200 ethnic groups. ..cowards everywhere

Well, hausa fulanis can do whatever they like and want with all their WILLING TOOLS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by rugged7(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2015
I have no pity for northern minorities.
They ganged up with their hausa fulani masters to murder biafran women and children.
Now we've come full circle

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2015
These terrorists masqurading as herdsmen must be stopped!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by iambabaG: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2015
funkybully:
Plateau voted for sai buhari. Enjoy the dividends

Bubu soldiers continue with their jihad while Gowon slumbers.
I don't know y such foolishness is displayed.. U r a disgrace!!
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by ericposh(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2015
funkybully:

they voted for a figure head

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by ajepako(f): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2015
And God will see the pain of this innocent little baby and turn blind eyes to the perpetrators of this vile act?

Never!

Those behind the killing and oppression of the minority in this country will never go unpunished

Even if they are in high places!

The blood of the innocent ones will haunt them and their offspring wherever they may be.

Awon alailanu iran buruku!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by 4stylz: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2015
dialfa:
Satan is wonderful

Biafra will surely come as our enemies have turned their weapons to their allies

Your stupid and evil heart has no contest
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by j4sure(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2015
heyah. God is in control

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by begwong: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2015
May God expose the perpetrators of this barbaric act with their sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by timothyfixed9(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2015
good morning everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate everyone that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my next games should call or add me on whatsapp with is number 080 6074 5109.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by walozanga(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2015
Goodluck helps to give them education bt I dont think that's the only cure. Now WE need more prisons for those cows. Can their brother put them to justice? I DONT THINK SO

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2015
who in their right mind shoots a baby.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by ernecy(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2015
And the ethnic cleansing continues, while they watch 3D.

Diaris God cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 16, 2015
funkybully:

How could you politize this barbaric act!!! How dare you fool!!!!

You are the most worthless, useless and valueless Nigerian on earth; a living dead to be precise.

These guys lost more of their people to Fulani herdsmen during Jonathan administration. They were killed in hundreds and their houses were equally burnt.

Why are beroms so stupid to allow these animals called Fulanis to kill them at will? The solution to Fulanis herdsmen is pretty straightforward and simple; protect your villages, towns, cities with your best men on 24hrs rota.

2). Never ever stop killing Fulanis in their sleep, at their business centres, make attempt on Mr president who is Fulani by assassination, kill their prominent sons and daughters, mass killing as much as Beroms or others can kill.

3). The mass killing of Fulanis is necessary and this mass killing must be carried out in a way that Fulanis herdsmen would be the ones calling for peace.

I swear with everything i have on earth, if i happen to be a Berom man, the solution to this massacre is well prepared and ready to be unleashed on these animals called Fulanis.

What Fulanis are doing right from genesis is to instill fear in the minds of their victims by killing people in numbers and retreat.

The earlier other Nigerians-Yorubas, Igbos, Ijaws, Itshekiris, Uhrobos, Edos, etc can come together to fight and kill these animals in unprecedented numbers, the better for all, even politically.

Rubbish!!!

Any Berom man in the house, pm me and i can assure you that the story would change in your people favour. I swear down, with my proposal, Fulanis would either leave Jos and the environs in thousands or die.

If you think peace ll be the solution to this animals' attack, you must be a joker. Perhaps, you need to read the history of these animals called Fulanis.

They are freaking cowards; they would attack you when you least expected it and retreat. Never ever take peace as option when you are at war with Fulanis.

The only solution to Fulanis barbarism is brutal attack and mass killing of Fulanis in their own villages and towns. Pls, don't just kill their poor masses, kill their prominent sons and daughters cos they are fully aware of all this and I can assure you that they are in support of all these barbaric act.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by RedEagle: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2015
Hello All,

I just confirmed. The poor baby is dead. He was already dead when the pic was taken. They covered his belly because it was a nasty sight.

I don't know wht crime the herdsmen would say the baby committed. A poor innocent baby

They keep using cattle rustling as an excuse and the funny thing is the likeliest person to steal a cow is a fellow herdsman.

This ethnic cleansing must stop.

State and FG must craft a plan for it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Mufasa27(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2015
I think buhari should call his brethren to order.. This killings and shooting is becoming to much.. Those people that voted for u thought you have what it takes to stop the criminal activities committed by your brothers on a daily basis in the north... Do something about it and don't put your supporters into shame !!

Proud Wailer !!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by nwannaeto: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2015
hugobuzz:
Fulanis are the worst creatures that ever roamed this earth.....may God continue to punish the Fulanis who keep troubling Christian communities in Jos and Plateau State in General.
why will God punish them.when gowon a xtian was committing the genocide in igboland,he never remembered his faith,today the reverse is the case today.until 3 million of their people are massacred,kama will not stop.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by hamaworld(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2015
funkybully:

What has sai Buhari got to do with this.

What is Not ur uncle GEJ, that causes all this case of insecurity.

Or were u informed, that d crisis started during Buhari.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by tsdarkside(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2015
what the hell is the problem of this Fulani herdsmen??.... angry angry angry angry.......thunda!!!...

we will get back at them,,,we will get them all..!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by yanabasee(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2015
iliyande:
Why this boy? Those behind this act will never go free. God is watching

Those bastards are going free... The FG is negotiating with them to give them amnesty and even be paying them untop....

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by damton(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2015
innocent baby.God help us in this country
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2015
And then Yorubas will say Biafrans are the evil ones.
I laff oh.

Make una continue.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Shekau1(m): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2015
funkybully:

Mumu Jonathan won In Plateau, Gowon slumbers?? Nw I see why other tribes in Nigeria hate Igbos (Una no just get sens) smh undecided
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by mikaael(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2015
And I chose plateau for NYSc oo...God help me

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2015
kennydee05:

My FTC is dedicated to The second coming of Jesus Christ.
Get well soon boy
I think I need to tell you this, am very sorry not to have told you, Kindly pardon my negligence. With the latest happening around the world; they are nothing but signs of end time. (Reference: Mathew 24:4-11)
Now, the issue is if you are not sure of your salvation, Kindly ask Jesus Christ to perfect your salvation for you.
And if you are yet to be born again, say Jesus come into my life, I accept You as my Lord and personal Saviour, take charge of my life and perfect my salvation for me. Amen in Jesus.
Congratulations because you are now a new person. (2 Corinthians 5:17)

So u think reading dis ur long story will save anyone
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2015
Ajgal10:
Fulani's are Out to just Wipe off the Christian Communities in Plateau but God will Disgrace them.

which God.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by funkybully(f): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2015
[s]
Shekau1:
Mumu Jonathan won In Plateau, Gowon slumbers?? Nw I see why other tribes in Nigeria hate Igbos (Una no just get sens) smh undecided
[/s]

Bastard fool

From Ur moniker I wonder if there is any difference btwn Fulani and u.

Ewu awusa!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2015
How does the photo of a baby shot in the stomach become something one rushes to to view? All I see on front page these days are headlines about someone killing, maiming, biting off someone's ears, lynching etc. Seriously, nairaland is becoming a place of glum
Re: Photo Of A Baby Shot In The Stomach During Last Sunday's Attack In Plateau by Amastermovic(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Foolanis are very useless and heartless set of people. These people won't rest till an Emirate is created in all the North Central States. They are only only obeying aallah, mohammed and USman Danfodio.

Cc: Omenka and other Fulani minions.

Receive sense... Seun u need to work on all this religion e NL.. We have xtian among them.. If truly Allah order the yoruba Muslim should have killed u by now idiot... Mind you I am also a Christian...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night / Wike Meets With David Moyes, Kanu Nwankwo And Others In Port-harcourt. Photos / Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.