Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,657 members, 7,878,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:38 AM

Solo Travellers To Dubai...anyone Else Out There? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Solo Travellers To Dubai...anyone Else Out There? (674 Views)

Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo / How To Make Conversations With Strangers: 4 Tips For Solo Travellers / I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solo Travellers To Dubai...anyone Else Out There? by Ayokunle07(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Hi people.

I would love to go to Dubai on a week long holiday, but can't find any of my friends interested in coming, so wondering if there are any other solo travellers/cool residents out there might be interested in getting together?

My plan is to do the trip between 28 Sep and Oct 3, stay in a good hotel (maybe 3-star) and then do day trips / tours to visit some of the city attractions, including maybe a desert safari / Dhow Cruise (which BTW, I heard, must be booked for a minimum of two persons), tour the city and visit the markets to see if I can get a few things for myself.

I'd like my own hotel room, but if any other solo travellers would like to book into the same hotel we could meet up each morning and do some things.

I'm planning my trip with Wakanow and so far, it appears to be a good deal.

If anyone else is interested let me know. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Assistance In Regards To Traveling. / Pls Any Clue On What To Do?my Document Submited Including My Passport To Italy E / 7 Tips On How To Survive A Water Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.