Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,302 members, 7,977,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:04 PM

Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss (44394 Views)

ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos) / Gambian Soldiers Accused Of Looting Govt Properties After Jammeh's Exile. Photos / Donald Trump Accused Of ‘plagiarising’ Obama’s Inauguration Cake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by christinie(f): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2015
Na beauty queen with Kim Kardeshan's shape you wan employ as maid before?
Seuncoded:
Who Employ Gorilla Self
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by anonimi: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2015
modelmike7:
......... I was actually refering to the wickedness of the boss and the maid.

Thanks for clarifying that BOTH are wicked until we get further details.
You be real model, bro cheesy
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by christinie(f): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Is house work meant for women alone?
wizemoney:
A cook and a maid are 2 different jobs.... Shout out to all the lazy women

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by segend(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
grin grin grin

Always be a good boss. grin

Don't maltreat those cooking your meals or securing your gates; it may end up being lethal. sad angry

Once witnessed something funny. during the ebola crisis, a woman came to church with her 2 kids and maid, she disinfected her hands and that of her kids, but didnt allow her maid to, she just shoved her on after she was done. this is the maid that probably spends more time with her kids than she does, if she contracts ebola, won't her kids also be affected. Women should learn to treat their maids like one of theirs.
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks for clarifying that BOTH are wicked until we get further details.
You be real model, bro cheesy
......... Thanks my broda! You are right, she is still an accused, according to the Topic.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by edward1984(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2015
Ok this is bad, this reminds me of an american movie "HELP" where the black lady(maid) baked cake with her feces to punish her white boss cox she was mean to her. Hilarious but this on this thread isn't funny.
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Halaz(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2015
urine of dis woman, chai...d soup most taste bitter..
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by ifeomaekol(f): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2015
modelmike7:
......... Abi na, my sister!
yes oo, devil get plenty cousins for ds world, bt ur comment is really funny sha.
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Ituneth(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2015
wizemoney:
A cook and a maid are 2 different jobs.... Shout out to all the lazy women
nawa oo.....all na true
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by LOLLYHIPSIE(f): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2015
May be they no get taste organ for dat family
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2015
ifeomaekol:
yes oo, devil get plenty cousins for ds world, bt ur comment is really funny sha.
......... I will take that as a compliment. Thanks sis!
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Margauxluv(f): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2015
mmmmm dats inhuman

she wicked

as for her boss

I reserve ma comment
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by permsec: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2015
awesomesossy:
MADE OF BLACK cheesy
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2015
4 CLASSES OF PEOPLE u don't joke with

1) your COOK

2) your DRIVER

3) your EMPLOYER

4) your SECURITY
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by permsec: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2015
christinie:
Is house work meant for women alone?
Here they are to justify themselves as regards to ethics and norms of housekeeping.
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by chi4ik4(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2015
see as she is ugly as her character
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by chi4ik4(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2015
and this is the reason I don't eat outside. you don't know the kind of tinx they mixed in the food you buy outside. in fact, my classmate in unijos here pored hippo on the soup she gave her female friends.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by jedyjedy(m): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2015
D wonderful thing about this girl is not that she cooked with urine, but that she actually stored it for constant use is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by evesdon4u: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2015
Sorry Ooo Oga Boss...See as she be sef!!!
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by ABsI1: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2015
modelmike7:
Wickedness of the Highest order. Sometimes you wonder if the devil's cousins live on earth!
yes they do and you're probably 1 of dem
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Pidggin(f): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2015
tjark1:
Treat a maid like a slave @ your own peril...

Exactly!
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by AmeLonRo(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Seuncoded:
Who Employ Gorilla Self

Where is the woman of the house? I tell my wife that a maid is not the problem but the problem they may bring in. Watched youtube of people maltreatting those they are supposed to care for and I wonder who to trust.
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Edipee(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
See her wicked eyes!
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
ABsI1:
yes they do and probably i am one of dem
......... Oh i see, no wonder you are so evil!
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Joenike: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
very bad of her sad
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
segend:

Once witnessed something funny. during the ebola crisis, a woman came to church with her 2 kids and maid, she disinfected her hands and that of her kids, but didnt allow her maid to, she just shoved her on after she was done. this is the maid that probably spends more time with her kids than she does, if she contracts ebola, won't her kids also be affected. Women should learn to treat their maids like one of theirs.

How foolish is that? You can Imagine. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Mznaett: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Edipee:
See her wicked eyes!
Now,everybody is against hersadwtb her employer is'nt he w!cked as well?undecided
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by Edipee(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mznaett:

Now,everybody is against hersadwtb her employer is'nt he w!cked as well?undecided
Two wrongs cannot make a right my dear. For the fact that her employer is wicked doesn't mean she should give him poo.
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by christinie(f): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Better take that notion off your mind.
permsec:
Here they are to justify themselves as regards to ethics and norms of housekeeping.
Re: Photos: Kenyan Maid Accused Of Using Urine To Cook For Her Boss by ifeomaekol(f): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
modelmike7:
......... I will take that as a compliment. Thanks sis!
uwlcm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / Armed Police Arrest Afghan Special Forces Commando At Manchester Hotel. / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.