Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo (24998 Views)

BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio / PLAN DEAL : UWAZURUIKE AND FG PLANNING A SIEGE e ON BIAFRA . / FG Will Create 1m Jobs In 2016 – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by shogz89: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Story...story...Story! They have been saying all these since campaign period till date WITHOUT implementing any.

Buhari/Osinbajo is a failed PROJECT!
I can bet you don't know what a zero based budget is

2 Likes

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
philips70:

All these noise don't impress and support your newly planned mission which failed from the foundation. If you are the caliber of youth the PDP say they want to hand over their party to, then am sorry they have reached their Bermuda triangle.

Barcanista, as a friend I will not fail to tell you you are on the road to perdition with this your mission. Destructive opposition will not lead the PDP anywhere. Reasonable Nigerians, even the ones that never believed in Buhari because of PDP's numerous destructive campaign against him, have seen clearly where he is taking Nigeria to and have decidedly fallen in line with his vision.
It's not too late to retrace your steps as your current steps keeps casting aspersion on your person.
Bros, pls which of the gods have this story?

1 Like

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
shogz89:
I can bet you don't know what a zero based budget is
Don't place your bet man
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by wellmax(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
Wish PMB, PYO success and you will live to enjoy a better Nigeria.
Wish them ill and you will live to suffer a backward Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by Barcanister(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Story...story...Story! They have been saying all these since campaign period till date WITHOUT implementing any.

Bro, u nid to start acting like me.. be positive, do make a positive and logical criticism and U will be able to have a sound sleep not like running comments thru out the nite..

I still nid U.. haters are liable to die young.

Ur bro

3 Likes

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Nigeria is an oil dependent economy. Is it just now you realise that?

If Buhari is serious about diversification.....it is going to take some time before we see the benefits.

Especially since PDP had 16 years....and kept us on the oil dependency too long.

Buhari better start talking industries and industries.
I support diversification but now what is needed is to inject cash resources in order to stimulate economic growth. The United States was a facing similar economic downturn when Obama was sworn in. He wrestled the Republican party and borrowed heavily to buoy up economic activities and Americans were able to return to work. The price was the the Democrats lost control of the parliament. Buhari has started well on fiscal discipline and making sure that organs of government are working, especially the civil service. What is now required is for such savings to be re-injected into the economy to stimulate purchasing power of average Nigerians

1 Like

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Obiagelli:

Just what I wanted to hear. Thanks
[size=15pt]EPIC!!![/size] cheesy shocked
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by shogz89: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Don't place your bet man
ain't gonna place my bet,,, but your comments says more about your knowledge

1 Like

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by Johnnoo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Osinbajo
Sai Buhari
Sai APC grin

This isn't about APC, its about the MAN!!!
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by abiambo(m): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
But I guess nepotism isn't corruption now.
Abbeyme:
Wait o.
cool
Is it the same universal zero (0) that we all know?

That sounds like making of a Carnot Heat Engine. Where outflow = inflow, thereby giving rise to very minimal loss.

That'll be cool, if politicians allow it to work... grin

In this tenure, stealing = corruption, gba be
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by Hayomee(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

All they(PMB administration) Need is more time and I'm sure they will deliver.
and You sir should be supportive coz this country belongs to us all.
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by shevon: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Na wah o.
This Government is so brainless that they are taking a different approach to tackle obvious challenges we face as a country, which (by the way) the "sensible ones" have been applying same method for the past 16years and were expecting different result/outcome.
I will like to be this clueless and slow - like the Buhari led government - so much that I would achieve result at a slow and steady pace.

#onlyafoolapplysameprcedureandexpectadifferentoutcome

1 Like

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by omadaka: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
@Tonyebarcanister having read al your comments it really shows that you reason with your anus or maybe you always have your brain under your feet.

2 Likes

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
change49ja:
Zero-based budgeting entails careful planning anchored on the needs and costs.

Way to go

ZBB is still a form of incremental budgeting except that the expense heads start with zero.

1 Like

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Ask some children along the streets near you.

I don't do controversial back and forth debate that do gender engender strife.

Ask me any intelligent question and get your answer in few minutes.
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I swear, u need to format ur brain. I doubt if ur brain is up to 0. 005kb. Thank me latter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by ohenhen1: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
How are they going to fund the infrastructure fund?
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by biznus: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Barcanister:

Bro, u nid to start acting like me.. be positive, do make a positive and logical criticism and U will be able to have a sound sleep not like running comments thru out the nite..

I still nid U.. haters are liable to die young.

Ur bro
You know you fumbled... You're losing it!

Smh
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by philips70(m): 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, pls which of the gods have this story?

Egbejugbele, Egbesu and Okija.
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by hob(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Osinbajo is working

While Sambo was sleeping

1 Like

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by texazzpete(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Ironic that you condemn people who play 'politics of hate' in your signature while you're the expert at that.

Wail on, bro.

2 Likes

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by channelz: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Yours is a ZERO-BASED ad hominem remark! So baseless!!
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by SUBWAY101(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Ask some children along the streets near you.

I don't do controversial back and forth debate that do gender strife.

Ask me any intelligent question and get your answer in few minutes.

Ngwakwe, you are too proud and so full of yourself. Smh

1 Like

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Then they should STFU and deliver on their promise. If they aren't comfortable with the 2015 budget they should send Executive bill for an amendment in areas that they are uncomfortable with. All these noise DON'T impress Nigerians.
Nobody care how this will affect us....no b APC!!!!! ask the people of osun u will know what am saying. If someone say osun will not become small London I will say its a lie. Owing workers salary distributing patrol vehicle for police. buying helicopter to catch the people he threw into abject poverty thereby turning them to thieves.
Aregbe till day break for complain and complement.
Ipad for learning and uniform for free.
Always wait to see the impact.
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by RAO1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
HomoSapiien:
May God continue to support this administration
AMIN!
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
philips70:

Egbejugbele, Egbesu and Okija.
I knew it. Why not take it to their shrines for transmission
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by Horlufemi(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Those that claim to love Nigeria and still play politics of hate are the most miserable in the society. - TonyeBarcanista

What an irony.

2 Likes

Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by Guk: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Obiagelli:

were they supposed to cancel the 2015 budget to implement this?

Its for 2016 budget.

2015 budget remains and they will implement it to the best of their ability. People need to understand that the 2015 budget was premised on (1) A certian amount for sale of Oil (2) Borrow money to pay Federal Govt workers and Okonjo had actually gone ahead to borrow money to pay salaries. This govt does not want to borrow money to pay salaries and that why they are (1) Recovering looted funds (2) Operating the Single Treasury Account which eliminates a lot of fraud and increased cash at govt's disposal to fund the 2015 budget which was not prepared by Buhari but by Okonjo Iweala
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
afolag:

Nobody care how this will affect us....no b APC!!!!! ask the people of osun u will know what am saying. If someone say osun will not become small London I will say its a lie. Owing workers salary distributing patrol vehicle for police. buying helicopter to catch the people he threw into abject poverty thereby turning them to thieves.
Aregbe till day break for complain and complement.
Ipad for learning and uniform for free.
Always wait to see the impact.
That's APC Change o
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Horlufemi:
Those that claim to love Nigeria and still play politics of hate are the most miserable in the society. - TonyeBarcanista
What an irony.
Who's playing politics of hate?
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by olayinkaj2(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

. Are you pained? keep wailing, its your core value....
Re: FG Planning Zero-based Budget For 2016 – Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
I can bet my left testicle that some masturbating masturbators don't even understand what Commissioner Osubande meant and they are already shouting "Sai Buhari" grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. / We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce / Indigenous Prince Isaka's Head Broken After Attack By Thugs In A Hotel. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.