Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Who/where Is Tinubu And Lai Mohammed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who/where Is Tinubu And Lai Mohammed? (322 Views)

Aregbesola And Lai Mohammed All Smiles At Ramadan Lecture In Kwara (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / Why Is Tinubu So Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who/where Is Tinubu And Lai Mohammed? by Holamidhe(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2015
This salary situation affected me a lot or it still affecting me tho am not currently in Osun ...These questions became necessary because during last governorship election these men were like Osun state people,any official statements from PDP. They replied them with facts/figures and/or lies ...

Two years after you hardly notice them talking about Osun people even when they are facing this hardship..This makes me conclude that they no longer need Osun coins since federal government money is ready or maybe they played a very big part in Osun state situation and they don't want to ruin their reputations at they same time they don't want Aregbesola to stop trusting them which may lead to him exposing them

Please help me to answer these questions
*Who/Where is Tinubu??
*Who/Where is Mr Lai??
Re: Who/where Is Tinubu And Lai Mohammed? by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2015
"aregbesola never start, he's going to start soon, this is just the first phase of their suffering. We told them that nothing good can come from tinubu but they refused, let them suffer till eternity, I don't bloody care". Quote me anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Son Of Uniport VC Regains Freedom / Bus Bomb Kills Girl, Injures 23 In Philippines / #sarakiontrial. What's Ur Take. Mine Is Jamboree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.