Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH (971 Views)

"Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK / The President of Nigeria has pledged to help defeat terrorism in Germany / We Need France's Help To Defeat Boko Haram - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by koife(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2015
I don't really know what to make of this continuous propaganda. But I want to sound it very loud and clear that nigerians aren't dumb. Different statements, all contradictory. angry undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by chocolateme(f): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2015
Deep wells of lies and deceit

2 Likes

Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2015
APC is synonymous with LIE and Propaganda.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by badnature: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2015
lagos ibadam newspaper if you said the truth the will called you haters
Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2015
"God into your hands I commit this zoo". Quote me anywhere.
Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Nigeria military is at place of strength following its victories offence ops, COIN is not like regular war you need to maintain offensive nature, We lack some important components like vital Intel capabilities
Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by koife(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2015
This is sickening undecidedcry
Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by Yeske2(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2015
OP, why not get us the current situation in Sambisa as you seem to know more than us.
We need pix and video too to know if you're on ground.

2 Likes

Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2015
On the same say. Lies
Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by southsouthman: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2015
Just to add more

BOKO HARAM IS SURRENDERING IN DROVES: BOKO HARAM DESPERATELY RECRUITING RANDOMLY

We don't know which one to be believe again. WHICH WAY APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by dustmalik: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2015
Yeske2:
OP, why not get us the current situation in Sambisa as you seem to know more than us.
We need pix and video too to know if you're on ground.
Don't mind the animal of an OP. He should go to Sambisa, then bring us footages. Useless idio.t. you saTANoids a.k.a wailng wailers have been hoping that the military would not be successful in defeating Bokoharam. But now that the military is winning, you are all pained. This is how you will continue to cry, for years to come.

3 Likes

Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by hob(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Wailers r at it again
Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by Yeske2(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2015
dustmalik:

Don't mind the animal of an OP. He should go to Sambisa, then bring us footages. Useless idio.t. you saTANoids a.k.a wailng wailers have been hoping that the military would not be successful in defeating Bokoharam. But now that the military is winning, you are all pained. This is how you will continue to cry, for years to come.
Those silly wailers forget that if the FG messes up, it would affect them too but all they pray for is failure but they would never succeed.

1 Like

Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin. APC with LIES and PROPAGANDA just like A.BOKI and SUYA

1 Like

Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by hinwazaka: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
This government will drown in its lies
Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by Sunnymatey(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
APC have no direction. Is either some of our vissionary youths(like myself) takes over, or Nigeria is doom.
Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by Sunnymatey(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
AM ALLERGIC TO LIES, QUIT TREAD
Re: The Lies: We've Defeated BH, We R Negotiating, We Need France Help Defeat BH by cjrane: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
koife:
I don't really know what to make of this continuous propaganda. But I want to sound it very loud and clear that nigerians aren't dumb. Different statements, all contradictory. angry undecided undecided

Bro, don't be surprised.
A lot is going in that is not reported.
There is an agenda by the north to rule this country indefinitely as long as the south does not fight vigorously.

I see northern leaders as Arab leaders that provoked a six day war with Isreal in 1967 with the aim of wiping out Isreal or dominating them forever, but ended up in a worst situation than the 2.5 million Israelis they hoped to wipe out.

I hope they push the stakes far enough to get people to react. Boko haram is just another pawn in their games.

(1) (Reply)

States With Most People With Brown Teeth / Pics:jidenna To Celebrate Nigeria’s Independence Day In ‘classic’ African Style / The New Face Of Corruption - 2015 (see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.